PDA

View Full Version : Replaying FFVII

Shadow8017
09-15-2004, 03:29 AM
I think it's funny you can play through this game more times than you would like to remember and still notice little things you never did before . Like yesterday I noticed in the backright corner of Tifas bar theres this lit sign that says "Texas" (my home state) anyone pick up on anything new in their last play-through?

Polaris
09-15-2004, 10:04 AM
I didn't knew that there was lots stores where Tifa has the bar... And I went into 'Honeey Inn' I was almost dying of laughing so much! when Cloud was in the jacuzzi with all those men inside it!

stesia
09-15-2004, 11:21 AM
That bit of the game is so funny :lol:

Dreddz
09-26-2004, 10:54 AM
i completed the game 99.99999%.(stupid mog game).But i still find little things that suprise me.Best FF Ever though.

Chris
09-26-2004, 03:30 PM
There's a sign somewhere in Midgar that reads RED DRAGON in Japanese.

Cloud_Strife14
09-26-2004, 06:30 PM
Ya i've noticed some things when i played through a few times like side stories, like Aeris first boyfriend was actuely Zack and when they just startd the jenova project, Vincent was there and that was awile ago and Sephiroth looks like he is around 21 years old and the booklet says Vincent is 27, shouldn't he be like 40 or 50? These are the things that make this game my favorite! :)

Blue Typhoon
09-28-2004, 03:43 AM
Yeah, I'm replaying it too. I understand stuff a lot better now... and I can see the foreshadowing :)
I appreciate it a lot better this time.

DMKA
09-28-2004, 05:15 PM
Like yesterday I noticed in the backright corner of Tifas bar theres this lit sign that says "Texas" (my home state) anyone pick up on anything new in their last play-through?
I actually noticed that on my first play through...I thought it was kinda odd, but it further supports my idea that the game is INDEED taking place on Earth(even though its such an obvious concept people argue with me about it).

But yeah I also seem to notice something new everytime I play. Proof that its teh bestest game evaher! :D

Blue Typhoon
09-29-2004, 01:56 AM
I'm really trying hard to do everything perfect. You seem to get a lot more out of it then.

Jolts
09-30-2004, 10:48 AM
Try being crazy like aeris2001x2 and get Beta on your first cross through the swamp :lol:. Have you ever noticed that if you don't go into the town at Gongoga, then after you give Sephiroth the Black Materia, Cloud will look at the ruined reactor on the way out? The same thing will happen if you go to the reactor before going to town on your first trip through the area. He'll look at it as if he's never seen it, but he just hid behind it from Scarlet just five minutes ago :lol:.

DMKA
09-30-2004, 02:57 PM
Try being crazy like aeris2001x2 and get Beta on your first cross through the swamp :lol:.
Done it. ;)

Jolts
09-30-2004, 03:19 PM
So now we have two crazy people :p.

Have you also noticed that Barret is the only person (that I've seen) with an appendage in his hand? I didn't notice it until I was playing my PC version, he's got a thumb on his left hand (both hands when he's telling his story about his past). After seeing it on the PC version, I replayed the beginning of the PS version, just to see if it is there, and it is!

Blue Typhoon
09-30-2004, 09:57 PM
LOL, I tried learning Beta from the Midgar Zolom in the playthrough I'm on now (second).