PDA

View Full Version : What the :love::love::love::love:

Denmark
09-15-2004, 09:58 PM
Denmark: What is with all the people around here posting like this, like with multiple personalities?

Argentina: Yeah, what's with that?

Wuppa: Are those people actually crazy?

Astos: Or do they just want attention?

Fiend: Because I think it's kind of annoying.

Roostos: I mean, if you're actually crazy, go right on doing your thing.

Sarbles: Because we now have an explanation.

Sadia: But if you're not crazy, please explain what the deal is. Because we've never found it entertaining.

Denmark: Only annoying.

Argentina: :hyper:

SomethingBig
09-15-2004, 10:00 PM
?? I've only seen one member doing it... And he's trying to make a name for himself by doing it, kthx. :)

Denmark
09-15-2004, 10:02 PM
2 kthx.

Rubedo and Ansem. and it's an annoying name to make for themselves.

Okay, so "all the people" is a bit of an exaggeration. but still. they post a lot. so to me, being delusional, it seems like more than 2.

SomethingBig
09-15-2004, 10:10 PM
I don't think Antsy-Pantsy does it too often. The only times I've seen him doing it is when he's making fun of someone and/or is using sarcasm.

Cz
09-15-2004, 10:17 PM
Meh. Just ignore it, and quietly plot their gruesome and bloody deaths in the meantime. :)

Seriously though, you can't stop people expressing themselves, no matter how they want to do it. This whole split-personality thing can be a bit confusing/irritating at times, but if Rubey and Ansem want to carry on doing it, that's their choice.

SomethingBig
09-15-2004, 10:24 PM
Ya, mamasita. It's more....... awkward, anyway, than annoying.

m4tt
09-15-2004, 10:33 PM
Matt: what are you talking about?

Gau: Seriously, I have no idea.

TasteyPies
09-15-2004, 10:59 PM
Rubedo does it 'cuz he likes talking like all the Xenosaga charicters.

Giga Guess
09-15-2004, 11:41 PM
What's the big deal? No harm done. At some points, it's pretty funny, IMO.

SomethingBig
09-16-2004, 12:05 AM
SomethingBig: Yeah, fo' sheezy.

ReflectedSin: Fo' realz. Ain't be no damage. Just pay no minds to Rubedo.

SomethingBig: Stop talking like me.

ReflectedSin: Rah.

Chris
09-16-2004, 12:06 AM
C: Love for sale :yap:

Hris: Wha? :confused:

C: Advitising young love for sale :strut:

Hris: But that ain't right :(

C: Bite Me :mad2:

Hris: I'd rather NOT :barf:

gokufusionss1
09-16-2004, 12:24 AM
Gokufusionss1: yes it is a bit stupid

Gokufusionss1: yes i agree

Gokufusionss1: wait shouldn't you be a different person?

Gokufusionss1: i've done it wrong dammit!

Polyonymous
09-16-2004, 12:36 AM
Polyonymous: i dont mind it, and i do find it pretty amusing at times. it kinda mixes things up. just as long as no more people do it

FFIX master: shut up poly!

Polyonymous: where did you come from?

eestlinc
09-16-2004, 12:48 AM
yoshi x: wait, I did this first
the warrior: yea, I wish my images still loaded...
yoshi x: I'll get my brother to kick your asses
the warrior: to the Tower of DeBlood!
kishi: OH NO IT RIRSE

Erdrick Holmes
09-16-2004, 01:00 AM
Akumaou812: Die
Dark Akuma: I'll kill you all
Shin Akuma: You will die a Slow slow death
Joel: When Death is fun, especially for the one doing the killing.

Logan
09-16-2004, 01:04 AM
It doesn't bother me so much as I thought there were two actual people posting, and I kept thinking, why doesn't he just register his own name? >>;

kikimm
09-16-2004, 01:24 AM
It doesn't bother me so much as I thought there were two actual people posting, and I kept thinking, why doesn't he just register his own name? >>;

Same here...man*slaps self*. In the beginning, when he (Rubedo) only had chaos with him, I thought the actual 'Chaos' was the other one, and I was wondering why she just stoped posting in her account and started in Rubedos... :eep:

Anyways...it doesn't bother me. I've accepted. You should too.

:D

Del Murder
09-16-2004, 02:01 AM
Rubedo started it and everyone else copied it, but he's the only one who pulls it off in any sort of amusing fashion. Get your own gimmick, people!

At first I thought Ruby was a friend of the member known as Chaos, and that they were posting at the computer at the same time. :D

EDIT: Seems others share my interpretation.

zacks_clone
09-16-2004, 02:25 AM
:: sobs :: will the madness never end?!

Zell's Fists of Fury
09-16-2004, 07:30 AM
It is very stupid, but this thread is stupider.

nik0tine
09-16-2004, 07:33 AM
Agreed.

Meat Puppet
09-16-2004, 07:39 AM
It's stupid only when everyone does it. It was better when only Rubedo done it, because that made him unique. Now you've got idiots everywhere doing it. With pretty stupid names, too.

Zell's Fists of Fury
09-16-2004, 07:46 AM
No, even when Rubedo did it, it was dumb.

Meat Puppet
09-16-2004, 07:48 AM
That's what you think because you love yourself :'(

Mo-Nercy
09-16-2004, 10:14 AM
Meh. It's crazy enough to work.

Heartless
09-16-2004, 11:36 AM
What's the big deal? No harm done. At some points, it's pretty funny, IMO.

Rusty
09-16-2004, 11:36 AM

Same here aswell :)

Female Ryuichi
09-16-2004, 06:26 PM
It's just irrating too *never found it funny in the first place*.

RANODOM: She's just bitter and cynical *wise nod*

VAL: Bananas?

>_<

F_D: Mockymockmockmock

Psychotic
09-16-2004, 07:29 PM
Rubedo told me how he started it and was upset that people copied him. I decided to spam him with smilies. Again. :greenie:

Cz
09-16-2004, 07:32 PM
You are just nice.

Psychotic
09-16-2004, 07:34 PM
Remind me to spam you on MSN. :)

Carnage
09-16-2004, 08:20 PM
<!--Penis: Who the :love::love::love::love: cares?
Left Nut: Obviously these people
Right Nut: What a bunch of retards.
Penis: Its rubedos thing if someone ever wants to use it they should give credit and write IM A STUPID POSER WITH NO LIFE.-->
<b>Del: Let's be a little nicer.
Murder: And a little less grotesque. Thanks.</b>

Kami
09-16-2004, 08:22 PM
Rubedo started it and everyone else copied it, but he's the only one who pulls it off in any sort of amusing fashion. Get your own gimmick, people!
Yeah you posers! XD

Baloki
09-16-2004, 08:25 PM
*sighs*

Yamaneko
09-16-2004, 09:02 PM
I guess I missed out on another Internet trend. You guys sure add to the glamour of pop culture.

ZeZipster
09-16-2004, 09:27 PM
Role playing has always annoyed me...

K-chan
09-16-2004, 09:56 PM
It's stupid only when everyone does it. It was better when only Rubedo done it, because that made him unique. Now you've got idiots everywhere doing it. With pretty stupid names, too.

*nods* its what set him apart from everyone else, so I don't see anything wrong with it

Denmark
09-16-2004, 11:23 PM
You are just nice.

Bah!

Lord Xehanort
09-16-2004, 11:37 PM
Kounetsu: They dare to insult ME!?!

Ansem: Uh-oh...

Kounetsu: *screams curses in Demonic tongues at all people who posted in this thread with a negative attitude*

Ansem: Well, at least he didn't kill anyone.

Kounetsu: *laughs hysterically* You're so naive, Ansem!

Ansem: Anywho... Rubedo and I started doing this at roughly the same time. Both for different reasons.

Rubbers' Reason(s): To make a name for himself and RP as Xeno characters

My Reason(s): To have a better shot at being 'Evilest Member' and to act on the dark side that we as humans all possess.

Kounetsu: *burns a butterfly* I'm sorry, what did you say?

Ansem: It's too deep for you.

Kounetsu: Well a wading pool is too deep for you!

Ansem: But I'm the smart one.

Kounetsu: *grr* Touche.

Giga Guess
09-16-2004, 11:51 PM
Yeah, Ansem really didn't do it to act as a copycat, but he said his reasons, so my adding to it would be superfluous, soo...

Trumpet Thief
09-17-2004, 07:03 AM
No, even when Rubedo did it, it was dumb.

chaos: I agree.

Rubedo: OMG, someone actually knows my name! :D

Trowa: Meh...

escobert
09-17-2004, 07:08 AM
Yeah I don't really care. If they wanna do it go ahead.

Trumpet Thief
09-17-2004, 07:15 AM
Rubedo: I changed my name to Rubedo first of all, 'cause he was my favorite character of Xenosga, and any other video game for that matter, and to get rid of the cheesy "OMG I love FFVIII" username I used to have. I came up with an idea that could either make me more easier to be distinguished, or to be hated by many. Surprisingly, it worked both ways :D

chaos: Yaep. And Ansem did start at roughly the same time, except his was more of a "yami" type thing, where he only had one more personality, while I got a whole bunch of them. The best part is they are all cliche'!

Albedo: *Laughs maniacally* We all have are different catch phrases and personalities. Me and Ansem are more than enough, and that should be the limit. Otherwise, it just gets pathetic, not to mention the insanity haters would go on a killing spree.

chaos:...

Trowa: Meh, we've gotten too used to it to quite. I just say get used to it. And no more people continuing it. Trust me, it is very annoying... *Sits and stares and sits and stares and sits and stares*

nik0tine
09-17-2004, 07:37 AM
nik0tine: I agree, it is kind of annoying

Ganja Man: Same here. It was confusing at first, but I finally figured it out and it didnt do all that much for me.

Bob Marley: It's almost as stupid as the 'nik0tine buzz'

Joseph Smith: nik0tine buzzes are bad. People who get them will not receive their own planet in the afterlife.

Santa Clause: Ho Ho Ho!

Cids Knight: Get back on topic

God: *smites us all*

Resha
09-17-2004, 10:56 AM
Resha: Oh geez. You've started an epidemic of it.
Aesclepius: Me, I follow the trends.
Resha: Yupz, we do.
Aesclepius: It was kinda confusing when Rubedo did at first...but....
Resha: We're smart. We figured out the truth, didn't we...
Aesclepius: Yes we did..
Resha: OK THIS IS ANNOYING ME NOW!!!
Aesclepius: ONLY ONE OF US TYPES!!!!!!!!!!!
Resha: Me.
Aesclepius: No, me.
Resha: I'm the original one...
Aesclepius: Sez you.
Resha: AH SHUT UP!!!!
Aesclepius: Ddin't anyone tell you it's bad to fight with yourself???
Resha: No; they just told me it was kinda stupid.

Which it is, actually. LOL. :tongue:

White Raven
09-17-2004, 01:14 PM
I think that it's all pretty farking stupid and just makes you more of a nerd.

Stupid nerds.

Rye
09-17-2004, 01:17 PM
When Rubedo does it, it's funny. And I actually thought that the member Chaos was friends with Rubedo and they went on the computer and posted together. xD

Misfit
09-17-2004, 01:50 PM
Just leave it to Rubedo, damnit!

Everybody who's doing it in this thread: die plzkthx. :-)

Nait
09-17-2004, 02:02 PM
Nait: What preposterousness! I did this years ago!

Trumpet Thief
09-17-2004, 03:17 PM
chaos: Aren't we already nerds by being here on EOFF, White Raven? :p

K-chan
09-17-2004, 05:11 PM
good point! lol

Trumpet Thief
09-18-2004, 12:00 AM
chaos: :D

Rubedo: Anyhoo, I would still be an unknown member if I hadn't started this. Thus, t'was just a lame way to get attention, and it worked. Heck, we even got a whole thread for it :D

Aurey
09-18-2004, 12:23 AM
I had just believed it was some kind of inside joke thing, but I guess not. It's funny, yes. But it's more confusing, to me, that is. To be honest, I still have no idea what on earth people are doing here at EoFF nowadays. Heh.

I find what Rubedo and Ansem are doing quite funny, actually. I can't really see how it's annoying. Just wish I could do something funny enough to get a thread about me. :p

Del Murder
09-18-2004, 01:46 AM
I have multiple personalities, but just not at once like the rest of you. Actually, I think it's time for one of them to surface again...

Baloki
09-18-2004, 01:50 AM
I have multiple personalities, but just not at once like the rest of you. Actually, I think it's time for one of them to surface again...

Oh no Hurricane Super Delete *Shivers*

TasteyPies
09-18-2004, 01:57 AM
Its almost as confusing as people refering to others on the board by nicknames or firstnames....took me months to figure out who this "PG" is.

Trumpet Thief
09-18-2004, 02:10 AM
Rubedo: Ooh, I wonder what Del's gonna do... Hopefully another insane personality like Albedo! They could be best friends!

Albedo: *grumble grumble*

Trowa: *Sits and stares and sits and stares and sits and stares*

chaos: And, it is hard enough thinking up what goes into the post. It's easier to criticize than do...

Lord Xehanort
09-18-2004, 07:58 PM
Ooh, I wonder what Del's gonna do... Hopefully another insane personality like Albedo! They could be best friends!

Ansem: Who told you that the insane ones are all best friends? I can think of someone truly insane that Albedo hates.

Kounetsu: *scoffs* Trust me, the feeling is mutual.

Ansem: I so saw that coming.

Kounetsu: You are so gay.

Ansem: *pouts*:crying2:

Kounetsu: *laughs hysterically*

Lindy
09-18-2004, 08:07 PM
Frankly, I suggest we just get over it and get on with our lives.

*gets on with life*

Ultima Shadow
09-19-2004, 12:21 AM
Ultima Weapon: Actually, I think it's extremely fun with the split personlities.

Shadow: Yea, atleast Rubedo and Ansem does it well. :thumb:

Ultima Weapon: As long as not EVERYONE split their personalities I'm fine with it.

Shadow: I't so :love::love::love::love: fun to watch the conservations betweene Rubedo and Ansems personlities.

escobert
09-19-2004, 12:45 AM
Its almost as confusing as people refering to others on the board by nicknames or firstnames....took me months to figure out who this "PG" is.
Everyone should know PG if you wanna be a member here.

Skogs
09-19-2004, 12:55 AM
Skogs: The problem in having a gimmick, is that it often gets copied. It's not the first time.

Pidgeon: *sex0rs Skogs*

Skogs: See?

Trumpet Thief
09-29-2004, 01:35 AM
chaos: Gee thanks Ultima... I guess..

Rubedo: Truth is.. I started doing this after I read some fics that were written in htis way, and kind of twisted it around.

chaos: And since there isn't too much confusion, I registered a name that isn't a personality of mine... rather... *Drumroll* A name! *gasp*

Trowa: And this Super Delete guy is better than we thought... It's a shame that he didn't bring out more of an "evil" personality. Either way...

DMKA
09-29-2004, 01:56 AM
Frankly, I suggest we just get over it and get on with our lives.
What are you talking about? DIS IZ R LIEF!!!!11!1one

EDIT: FAPPAGE! :D

Trumpet Thief
09-29-2004, 02:02 AM
What are you talking about? DIS IZ R LIEF!!!!11!1one

chaos: Good point DMKA...

Rubedo: And by the way, you forgot your 'FRAPPAGE' thing.

Ouch!
09-29-2004, 02:18 AM
I stopped reading about half way through because too many people were starting to do it and it really, really hurt my head.

That's really my only beef with it. I like to see things in nice, paragraph form, and I generally don't enjoy watching members getting into discussions with themselves. This applies especially when these "personalities" bicker amongst themselves in one line sentences.

This reason is exactly why I refused to keep reading half-way through this thread.

Giggles
09-29-2004, 02:26 AM
Den, I agree with you and believe that NO ONE SHOULD EVER DO THAT. Because it sucks. And you suck if you do it >:o

I'm nice today n_n

ScottNUMBERS
09-19-2005, 12:05 PM
I never really found it funny ever, but I don't see anything wrong with it. Although its a little annoying when more than one person does it. (The split personallities in this thread are an Exception xD as they are one-offs.)

Shlup
09-19-2005, 12:39 PM
It doesn't bother me. People can do what they want. I skip those posts but, hey, whatever makes people happy.

DK
09-19-2005, 12:46 PM
Thread...so...old. *breaks hip*

Shoeberto
09-19-2005, 01:04 PM
Don't revive theads, please.