PDA

View Full Version : Silver Haired Men

Carnage
09-16-2004, 05:24 PM
Does anyone know what if any relationship they have with sephiroth?

Armisael
09-16-2004, 06:38 PM
I think i read somewhere that they are clones of him..

Lon611
09-16-2004, 06:42 PM
maybe they're trying to revive him?or whoever's in the wheel-chair

Armisael
09-16-2004, 06:47 PM
maybe they're trying to revive him?or whoever's in the wheel-chair
Yeah maybe..guys can someone post that screenshot with the wheelchair?

Lon611
09-16-2004, 06:52 PM
here you go

Heartless
09-16-2004, 08:05 PM
I think i read somewhere that they are clones of him..
That's what i read too..

Kami
09-16-2004, 08:36 PM
Hmm... by looking at those pictures, I don't think it's sephiroth. It might be but there's a chance he might not be. I have a hunch that it could be Rufus. *runs away from the people throwing rocks at her* It's only a theory!!!!! Don't kill meeeeee!!!

zacks_clone
09-16-2004, 08:47 PM
Does anyone know what if any relationship they have with sephiroth?

O.o...I believe they are clones.They call Cloud their brother,after all(once,i think.Cant remember.Read that they did somewhere).Not to mention they all have silver hair and look pretty much like Sephiroth

Maxico
09-16-2004, 09:05 PM
Ok, I was stupid enough to read a review of the 24 min teaser and apparantly the weelchair bound man could possibly be Reno,

Armisael
09-16-2004, 09:22 PM
If it's Sephiroth or Aeris in the wheelchair i'll be very dissapointed..i wouldn't like to see crazy things in FFVIIAdvent Children.

Lon611
09-16-2004, 09:23 PM
Ok, I was stupid enough to read a review of the 24 min teaser and apparantly the weelchair bound man could possibly be Reno,

i don't think its him. i mean, he's shown walking around pretty healthy in the trailers. i think the SHM are trying to revive/heal whoever the man/woman in the wheelchair is :D

Carnage
09-16-2004, 10:21 PM
I think its aeris. notice the flower. Would a true ancient not be worshiped by ancient clones?

Big D
09-17-2004, 02:52 AM
I think its aeris. notice the flower. Would a true ancient not be worshiped by ancient clones?Sephiroth's not an Ancient. He thought he was, for a while, but that's all.

According to the article about the teaser trailer, the wheelchair guy gets called "President", which kinda suggests its not Aeris or Sephiroth.

aeris2001x2
09-17-2004, 03:29 AM
i hope its not Sephiroth or Aeris. it could very well be Rufus...would make sense. though if the silver haired guy IS a clone of Sephiroth, then that would suggest Jenova is back. remember, sephiroth had jenova in his very DNA. that would rock!

Khaotic
09-17-2004, 04:09 AM
gasp.. humanformjenova in wheel chair :D

aeris2001x2
09-17-2004, 04:12 AM
the armies of the humanformjenova in wheel chair will lay the planet too waste :) .

however if it is all this cloning non-sense...who made the clones?

mr. anderson
09-17-2004, 04:13 AM
rufus? wtf,how could it be him,he has no connection with jenova/sephiroth/ancients

aeris2001x2
09-17-2004, 04:19 AM
so? why would that stop him being the guy? remember, we are never 100% sure that Diamond weapon killed him . i,ll admit its along shot, but isnt he addressed as President at sum point? if he did survive, he would definitly be in a crippled state, hence the wheel chair and sheet

Khaotic
09-17-2004, 04:21 AM
lol i meant.. that person is a human form of jenova, and the clones are from jenova and they worship jenova, thats why they kneel down before "it" its face is all messed up and jenova needs clouds cells to make it perfection(that white bag cloth thingy over head) the clones are made from cells of sephiroth that were inside jenova lol dont worry, I was just completely rambling my mind XD that is just my opinion, not anything true xD

aeris2001x2
09-17-2004, 04:24 AM
maybe. except sephirothwas already the human form of jenova since there dna merged together in Luceria,s womb. so the sephiroth clones are already half human/jenova hybrids .

meh i guess its all idle speculation at this point.

Khaotic
09-17-2004, 05:04 AM
gah.. been so long since I played/beat ff7.. imma have to replay it before this movie comes out @.@

Blue Typhoon
09-30-2004, 02:44 AM
Thats why I'm replaying it.

Ouch!
09-30-2004, 03:34 AM
Jenova is back in one form or another. In the translation of the first real trailer released by SE, it is mentioned, "They have recovered Jenova's head." That was the only part of Jenova that went unaccounted for. It disappeared after Cloud tosseed Sephiroth into the lifestream, it also mentions that there's going to be another reunion.

I think it's agreed that Loz, Yazoo and Kadaj are indeed Sephiroth clones. Their origins are pretty shady though. According to both the main site, Loz and Yazoo are in their twenties, and Kadaj is in his teens. That means they existed during, and prior to, the events of Final Fantasy VII. If they are Sephiroth clones, then why weren't they drawn to Jenova's reunion? All of those that came to the northern crater, except Cloud, died, so they weren't there.

Maxico
10-02-2004, 05:18 PM
Crap, I ment rufus. I havnt played it in a while so I get mixed up with the less important characters.

novarta
10-13-2004, 02:05 PM
but doesn't only rufus have the information and cells of sepiroth. and its possible that he want's to start shinra inc. agian, but now with sepiroth clones
and i saw a two picture of the clones, under the first picture was written ''spikyhead sepiroth'' and under the other picture was written ''tree clones''. so i agree that they are clones.

Ouch!
10-13-2004, 05:04 PM
Now that I think about it, I see where the clones would have loyalty to Rufus. They were created by Shinra, no doubt, so I can see where they'd have loyalty to the President. I still don't see why Reno and Rude would go head to head against them. I'm sure it'll all work out though.

novarta
10-13-2004, 06:06 PM
maybe that turks have got fired and they trying to prove that they are more important to shinra inc. than sepiroth clones, or then turks are revenge to shinra for riuning their lives or something

Ouch!
10-13-2004, 06:10 PM
Why the heck would you fire the Turks? Well, technically they're not hired as Shinra doesn't exist anymore, but really, the Turks are too cool to be fired!

novarta
10-13-2004, 06:17 PM
shinra doesn't exist? but why there is still junon, did you forgot.
after all junon is big and powerfull city. and i think rufus is after power.
maybe rufus wants sepiroth clones more than turks but i don't for sure

Ouch!
10-13-2004, 07:10 PM
Shinra fell apart during FFVII. All the top executives and most of the important faculty were killed in the WEAPON's assault on Midgar which destroyed most of the Shinra Tower, Meteor and Holy finished off the rest of it along with all of Midgar.

Junon was under Shinra control, yes, but there weren't many officials working there. The important people were in Midgar. The company surely collapsed without any figure of control. Though it seems Rufus did survive, Scarlet, Heidegger, Palmer and many of the other department heads, excluding Reeves, did get killed. Rufus didn't bother to show up until two years afterwards anyways.

I'd say it's safe to assume that Shinra is gone.

Rufus may be after power, but he's got little behind him except the Turks and the three clones. I'd say he's after something else.

novarta
10-13-2004, 07:25 PM
if so I bet rufus is after revenge for cloud and rest of the AVALANCE or try to have hold on the world or something other evil thing.

RenoRox
10-13-2004, 07:49 PM
i know this is completely irrelevant at the moment, but speaking on the title of this thread, 'silver haired men' i just feel i have to say it:

KADAJ IS DAMN FINE!!!!!!!!

theres gotta be someone who agrees...

anyway, carry on....

novarta
10-13-2004, 08:30 PM
dont laugh at me but what or who the hell is kadaj?

RenoRox
10-13-2004, 08:50 PM
na i wont laugh, i dont even know if thats his actual name, but u know my little avatar piccy, thats him, hes one of those silver hair dudes (the completely gorgey one) if that aint his name dont laugh at me for gettin it wrong.

novarta
10-13-2004, 09:32 PM
i think one of the ''silver haired dudes'' is woman, the one who has double bladed sword i think.
tell me if i'am wrong.

Ouch!
10-13-2004, 11:03 PM
They're all male.
Kadaj is the young one in RenoRox's avatar.
Yazoo is the first one we saw, the one who fights Cloud in Midgar.
Loz is the third one who fights Tifa in the church, he's got the short hair.\

Note that Kadaj has cat-like eyes. I'm not sure about the other two, but I noticed that about him in a close-up.

Check the main site for character info. I mean the main FFVII:AC site.

RenoRox
10-14-2004, 05:48 PM
is yazoo that really girly looking one?

Ouch!
10-14-2004, 07:13 PM
Yes, I suppose you could call him that.

RenoRox
10-14-2004, 08:34 PM
hehe! dunno why, that just made me laugh the way u put that ^^ thanx, i just didnt know which one was which, (part from kadaj cos he is HOT)

novarta
10-15-2004, 12:10 AM
the one in the middle is kadaj, next to him is yazoo, and on the other side is loz.
that simple :D (joke)

Ouch!
10-15-2004, 12:13 AM
It would be that simple if we had a picture where they're standing in that order. I don't see one, unless I'm horribly, horribly blind.

One winged angel of death
11-09-2004, 09:24 PM
here's my theory....that guy is an almost perfect sephiroth clone, and the guy in the wheelchair is either rufus/hojo... and the clone was created and must listen to one of them...there's my theory...*Don't be mas at me if I'm wrong*

Dking'squeen
11-17-2004, 01:50 AM
Allow me to clear some air...water. Kadaj, the man seen sword fighting with Cloud, Yazoo, my husband and the man with the long, sexy silver hair, and Loz, the one who throws Tifa into a wall and has her clinging to the walls like catwoman, are all clones of sephiroth who have the Jenova cells. The mann in the wheelchair, rumor, is Sephiroth seeing as how they sound alike. I think that if it's not Seppy, they may be trying to revive him or Jenova :catsmile:

ChaosCalibur
11-17-2004, 03:20 AM
And with that last remark you're back where you started... It's like a loop hole :\

Rostum
11-17-2004, 03:26 AM
Maybe it's Reeve in the wheelchair. I think it's Rufus, however.

Dking'squeen
11-17-2004, 07:46 PM
I really don't have any idea on who it could be....I kind of hope that it's Sephiroth, but I know that I chopped him in 7, so it can't be

11-25-2004, 09:10 PM
hm hm....yes well of course all the silver haired ppl are men and well..let's see, dose anyone know what their mission is?

Yuffie514
12-13-2004, 03:33 PM
i had some pictures of a man with short silvery hair. i thought that maybe Sephiroth cut his hair later in the game.

SomethingBig
12-14-2004, 02:36 AM
The men with silver hair are almost definitely Sephiroth clones. Also, the guy on the wheelchair is definitely Rufus. If you watch the new trailer on the official AC site, you can see that the wheelchair man has a white suit and looks young. I'm not sure what Rufus wants with the white-haired men or why he had the Turks and Cloud fight them, but the white-haired men are surely looking for Jenova, assuming that they're clones of Sephiroth. There were many parts in the new trailer where they talk about their "mother". In the motorcycle chase scene, Loz asks Cloud, "Where is mother?".

SquallKicksAss
12-14-2004, 03:19 AM
SomethingBig is right. Rufus is in the wheelchair, you'll notice his white coat. Cloud and the Turks work together, or at least both of them want to stop the silver-haired guys. The silver-haired guys are clones of Sephiroth. and they need Jenova's head to hold another Reunion and ressurect Spehiroth. Apparently, Cloud has the head, or knows where it is. Also, I think the kid in the crowd may be of some importance. The main silver-haired guy (Forgot his name) picks him out from everyone. Then later, Barret is protecting him from the WEAPON.

Check out MCS's Thread (http://www.eyesonff.com/forums/showthread.php?t=53480) for more info. =D

~Jim

bloodshadow`
12-14-2004, 03:47 AM
pls post screenies of clones..

SquallKicksAss
12-14-2004, 05:34 AM
Check out this site here:

Eyes on Advent Children - Screens (http://www.eyesonac.com/screens.shtml)

It has tonnes of stuff on the movie. It's a branch of EoFF, so it has to be good! =D

~Jim

bloodshadow`
12-14-2004, 03:00 PM
Rufus got his ass blasted by Diamond Weapon.

Hojo became a mutated piece of Jenova Feces.

shadowskull
12-15-2004, 03:19 AM
Ok heres my theory.......3 clones..... of coarse were prolly still in a capsule when the 1st jenove reunion took place... that wheelcheer guy may be rufus... but rufus got fried by diamond weapon... so i dont think thats rufus in the wheelchair. Plus a clone killed the originalpresident so i dont think these new clones would accept a shinra pres as there leader... so i think the guy in the wheelchair is a new character somehow related to hojo and the clone project.. Jenovas head fell into the lifestream along with sephy so they MIGHT be after that who knows...

Yuffie514
12-15-2004, 05:54 PM
does anyone know if the other VII characters are going to be in there, like you know, Red, Cait Sith, etc...

Dking'squeen
12-15-2004, 07:01 PM
does anyone know if the other VII characters are going to be in there, like you know, Red, Cait Sith, etc...

From what i've seen, Barret, Nanaki, Cid, Yuffie, Tifa, Reno. Rude, were there any others? Besides of course CLoud and Seppy

lgrowse
12-15-2004, 09:02 PM
i dont think aries is alive because in the trailer with english subtitles it sayes
"i have got to do this for her sake the one who was killed by him"

Dking'squeen
12-15-2004, 10:01 PM
i dont think aries is alive because in the trailer with english subtitles it sayes

nope she's dead :whimper:
if seppy's blade didn't do it, the water got to her

SomethingBig
12-16-2004, 12:18 AM
We all knew that even without the quote. :rolleyes2

Dking'squeen
12-16-2004, 01:09 AM
We all knew that even without the quote. :rolleyes2

Everyone should have if you played the game

Devourment
12-16-2004, 04:25 PM
Hmmm i've been reading everyones contribution & it is all very interesting reading it, i'm so very excited about it meanwhile as i've noticed that everyone has been talking about here is a image to keep the mood going.

http://ff7ac.net/media/screenshots/IGN/53.jpg
Notice the logo in the background, that is the Shinra logo as isaw it on the ffac website, also what is cloud doing visiting the man in the wheelchair??

SomethingBig
12-17-2004, 12:28 AM
Rufus, who we have accepted to be the man on the wheelchair, most likely summoned Cloud in order to defeat the clones.

12-17-2004, 12:29 PM
um.... makes sence...i guess... but why would cloud listen to Rufus.1 and why would he are.2

Devourment
12-17-2004, 04:34 PM
Yes, yes....you didn't finish you're second piont what is it?? :) ;) :cool:

12-17-2004, 08:29 PM
uh... my second point was before the .2 and my first opinion was .1 so i did i messed up oops.

Rostum
12-17-2004, 09:56 PM
uh... my second point was before the .2 and my first opinion was .1 so i did i messed up oops.

Your second point made no sense at all, that's what he's saying.

12-18-2004, 12:07 AM
oh oops... i was talking on the phone! uh what my 2. was is why would cloud do as Rufus told him to do? and why would he really care unless they did something to him or someone he cared about? so yep that's what i ment srry!

SomethingBig
12-18-2004, 03:20 AM
The two accepted "theories" on AC is that the white-haired men are clones and Rufus is in the wheelchair. Cloud isn't fighting them just for Rufus. I'm sure he's fighting them for himself and also for many other reasons. If I were Cloud and I saw some guy summoning a gigantic monster, bent on destroying the world, I'd want to kill that guy.

Devourment
12-18-2004, 10:12 AM
oh oops... i was talking on the phone! uh what my 2. was is why would cloud do as Rufus told him to do? and why would he really care unless they did something to him or someone he cared about? so yep that's what i ment srry!Alright i'm just really like this thread its intresting speaking to the people about it here, i was just eager to know you're opinions. :) ;) :cool:

12-18-2004, 02:26 PM
well.... it could be reeve. but as i said i'm not sure. but then it could be rufus. both could wear white oh and hojo don't forget hojo!

novarta
12-18-2004, 03:30 PM
i thuoght that the clones were at same side with weelchair man

12-18-2004, 04:42 PM
yeah that's also what i thought at first too.

finalheaven
12-23-2004, 06:06 PM
i think the SHM dont want to necessarily go with rufus..maybe coz rufus the one how can get them hte head of jenova

BackRoomKid
12-24-2004, 06:00 PM
Sephorith kills President Shinra, powerful man with money, people under him and of course Jenova. Silver Haired Men not as mature as Sephorith but are just merely messing with Rufus (if it IS him) because they think they're so cool...trying to get Jenova's head. (WHEREVER IT MAY BE?! HONESTLY WHERE DID IT GO???)....I still don't understand their full objective. Kinda glad too, cuz that's a spoiler that will probably never be solved.

neverforgetthem625
01-21-2005, 07:07 AM
Okay, I've never really played FF7, I'm spoiled cuz I'm so used to the good graphics, like IX and X, so i never played it. Now that I've heard of this movie, I looked at the trailer, and read this post, and this Jenova's head thing, In trailer 003 on the main site, there was a scene when Kadaj (the main silver haired guy) was looking at something in a bag smiling and I couldn't figure out what it was so I kept watching it. Now that I read this, is this Jenova's head? (don't laugh cuz I have never played FF7, I have to get it sometime this week.)

zimmunky
01-21-2005, 05:15 PM
we know its not sephiroth because in the script of the trailer it says
SPOILER:
WHEELCHAIR MAN: "We've continued the investigation into the aftermath of Sephiroth."

01-28-2005, 02:28 AM
I think it's Rufus... But then well... Cloud's a delivery boy now... And has a disease... and well... that's what I think.... I heard that from some one on neopets...

Neko
01-28-2005, 03:22 PM
Go watch the latest trailer on the official AC site and pay attention at the very end *grin*

Me thinks that Rufus is drawing on Cloud's weakness to initially persuade him to go up against Kadaj, Yazoo and Loz, effectively saying 'if you don't fight, it'll happen again.' And I'm pretty sure he doesn't want to lose anyone else close to him *cough*Tifa*cough*

That probably didn't convince him. I'm guessing finding Tifa all beat up after her encounter with Loz did.

I'm not sure why the SHM weren't called to the reunion. Or maybe they were and survived somehow. Maybe Rufus had them imprisoned after what Seph did to prevent it again, which is why they haven't appeared until now.

Zax is in it, too. It'll probably only be a flashback, though. I'm going to hate watching that bit in almost life-like quality >.<

Ja
Neko

Destai
02-04-2005, 03:01 PM
Well Im pretty sure they're clones alright but were they injected with mako and jenova cells or were they given jenova cells in the womb the same way Sephiroth was? Hojo did do alot of private experiments unbeknownst to Shinra.

sayen
02-04-2005, 03:10 PM
it is stated that there was no successful sephirtoh clone apart from cloud but thats still disputed perhaps they got injected with em like cloud but need the head of jenova cause jenovas contolling them or they could be achents. yer i know fat chance you say but it might be right.

Destai
02-04-2005, 03:14 PM
it is stated that there was no successful sephirtoh clone apart from cloud but thats still disputed
This is the sequel. It could easily prove that statement wrong and like I said. Hojo did a lot of experiments without the knoweledge of Shinra. Its entirely possible that the SHM are the results of those experiments.

sayen
02-04-2005, 03:17 PM
hojo said himselth in ff7 that there where no sucsessful sephiroth clones apart from cloud. i dont think cloud is a clone but has jenova genes.

Destai
02-04-2005, 03:21 PM
Hojo made that claim because of those who made it to the reunion. SHM werent seen there but that doesnt prove they were unsuccesful.

Camanche
02-06-2005, 02:14 AM
Upon seeing the new trailer, I remember the scene in Aeris' church where Kadaj has that bag and exclaims "Mother!" upon looking into it. Then he has a kind of choked laugh when he actually looks right into the bag. I don't know if perhaps Jenova's head is not in there like he thought, or if he is just overcome by the emotion of finding Jenova's head. I speculate that the SHM are trying to bring back Sephiroth using Jenova's head, as Vincent says something about them being able to make another Sephiroth. Tifa also asks why they have to lose to a memory, which could be either Jenova, the fact that the SHM are a part of Sephiroth in a way, who is a 'memory', or Sephiroth himself.

As for anyone working for Rufus, it seems to me that only the Turks are loyal to him, and that Kadaj was maybe just visiting Rufus in the interest of finding Jenova, or parts of her. Rufus hires Cloud because he is the only one capable of going up against the trio, being an Ex-SOLDIER. (Which baffles me because he never was a real SOLDIER, perhaps he just means he went through some of the same treatment SOLDIER's do when it came to mako exposure, and Jenova cells.)

That's the best I can make of all of it right now. As for where the SHM came from, the fact that they resemble Sephiroth (cat eyes, the silver hair) makes me think that maybe they were created in the same manner Sephiroth was- by injecting Jenova cells into the womb of ap regnant owman, and into the unborn fetus. Looking at their ages, it's entirely possible that after Hojo saw that Sephiroth was born as a healthy child with superb abilites he went on to create more beings in this manner. When Rufus asks Cloud what he thinks they found in the investigation of the Sephiroth aftermath, it is possible he is referring to the SHM.

And to tie in with Tifa's mention of losing to a memory, at the end of the trailer, a mysterious voice that no character we have seen has spoken in, says "I will-- I will never be a memory. I'm betting that it's Sephiroth's voice.

I have no idea how off I am, but of everything I've seen, heard and read, I think that's who it is. Though I'm not entirely sure if it could be from a flashback or not. I don't know if he says that during the course of the game or not.

Destai
02-06-2005, 06:52 PM
um.... makes sence...i guess... but why would cloud listen to Rufus.1 and why would he are.2From the translations I read of Rufus he was indeed hiring Cloud to investigate/fight Kadajs group. He originally refused and Rufus said something along the lines of "I hear you're taking care of orphans these days". That succesfully coaxed Cloud into taking up the mission. As far as Kadajs group goes does anyone seriously believe they're NOT clones or bred in the same manner?

Shoden
02-06-2005, 06:55 PM
well cloud still a mercenery in AC but he may have thought it would be too easy and short but after persuasion Cloud quikly made 3 new enemies

sayen
02-07-2005, 09:43 AM
You guys are nuts the only person capable of making a successful sephioth clone hojo. We killed in ff7 and he did say there where no successful sephiroth clones. Althought I might be wrong as sephiroth is back in advent children so hojo might have suvived and made them afterwards.

Camanche
02-07-2005, 02:28 PM
So, um, why is Hojo the only one who can clone Sephiroth? I'm assuming his experiments to 'make the perfect SOLDIER' were well documented, and could of been done again to produce the SHM, considering the earily success of Sephiroth before he went loony.

The game didn't seem to describe it as a difficult process either. Inject Jenova cells into unborn fetus, so it is born with inante powers and abilities. If they have the head of Jenova, it does seem entirely possible. And the fact that Vincent said they could make another Sephiroth, well...

sayen
02-07-2005, 03:17 PM
Well documented yes by hojo but probibly destryed when midger got turned into ruins didn’t think of that did you. Cloud proves he is not a clone in the game and hojo says there are no successful clones so at end of ff7 there are no sephiroth clones left the SHM are something diffent or sephiroth cloned them himselth.

Camanche
02-08-2005, 11:38 PM
Er, how exactly did Sephiroth clone them himself?

And the experimentation that was done in order to make Sephiroth was in Nibelheim, not Midgar. The destruction of Midgar would not have anything to do with the cloning of the SHM, because they would have to have been created BEFORE Midgar was destroyed if they were created in the same manner as Sephiroth was. (Their age.)

I assume that they were created in the same manner as Sephiroth was simply because of the facts that no other clones have silver hair, cat eyes, etc. Only Sephiroth had these inhuman traits because he was injected with Jenova BEFORE he was born. Other 'clones' of him are injected with Jenova AFTER,when they are in SOLDIER.

And, throughout the game the ONLY person who refers to Jenova as 'mother' is Sephiroth. I don't think it is a coincidence that the SHM refer to her as 'mother' unless they were made to be clones of him, and created in the same manner- with Jenova in their minds at birth, influencing their thoughts, etc.

As for Cloud, I believe he was considered a failure because his mind and body couldn't handle the Jenova cells he was given during the experimentation in Nibelheim. That is easy to see by his fairly unresponsive state when Zack breaks them out of their.

Big D
02-09-2005, 04:11 AM
Why not simply wait and see the movie, instead of trying to figure it all out beforehand?

Advent Children is going to be seriously boring if we know the whole plot before it's even released:D

amratis
02-09-2005, 01:14 PM
Wheres the fun in that? ;) :p

Destai
02-17-2005, 03:00 PM
Do the silver haired men have Mako green eyes? Does that mean theyve been infused with Mako or could it also be Jenova cells?

amratis
02-17-2005, 03:31 PM
Both maybe, would explain the strength and power along with their connection to Jenova

Destai
02-17-2005, 05:06 PM
Jadajs eye certainly looks unique in the trailers.

amratis
02-17-2005, 07:09 PM
Whose Jadaj? ho ho ho.. ;) If by you unique you mean, really hot, then yes I'd say they look unique, however, you probably didnt mean that, in which case they look unique because eyes like that belong on a cat, not a human being.

Destai
02-17-2005, 07:54 PM
You really one upped me going from Jadaj to Kadaj :p If you've seen pictures of his "eye" while talking to Rufus in one of the trailers on the main site you'll see there far more unique than a cats. I "WANT" those eyes!

Camanche
02-17-2005, 07:57 PM
His eyes almost look exactly as Sephiroth's do in the flash back when he is walking through the flames. (I believe his eyes are even superimposed onto Sephiroth's during that little event, and then it fades back to him kneeling before the WCM, with the same mailicious glare that Sephiroth had so many years ago.) As for having a Mako glow, and being fused with Jenova cells- to me, it seems like all three of the SHM were created in the same manner as Sephiroth was. Although the only proof of this is their silver hair, extrememly similar eyes, super human powers/abilities and their constant reference of Jenova as being 'Mother'. (Well, at least her/it's head.) Weather this is concrete proof, I can't say.

amratis
02-17-2005, 07:59 PM
Ah-ha yes, I know that scene, he looks damn evil and scary...and hot.
You mean this one? I think this is the one you mean. Or the second one?

Destai
02-17-2005, 08:13 PM
NEITHER. Im gonna check but I think its the fourth trailer when the screen is bits of Kadaj talking to Rufus and Vincent talking to Cloud in the sleeping forest then Kadaj flings around and one of his eyes just zooms like a magnifying glass. checking...
I messed up :D , the paart is in the sleeping forest with the children and his eyes just burst but you cant take your eyes off them. In the fourth trailer and probably in the 3rd

amratis
02-17-2005, 08:33 PM
Wah! I got it wrong! but I do know what you're talking about now. I'll get it. :D

EDIT - whahahahahhaha! Its gotta be one of these?

Destai
02-17-2005, 08:44 PM
Wait till hes consumed in flames in the sleeping forest, Now those were some impressive...um..eyes.

amratis
02-17-2005, 08:46 PM
woe is me! Ok I'll find the one you mean. I have to! I'm disgraced if I dont. ;)

edit - Nooooooo!! I cant find one! There's mass's of them before and after he's on fire but none of him actually on fire. Wish I could take a screenshot it myself as I have all the trailers. But I dont know how. wah! :cry:

Camanche
02-17-2005, 10:33 PM
Well, I personally meant the first scene, where he's kneeling before WHM, and theres a flash on the screen when we get close to his eyes, where we see Sephiroth's eyes, when he is standing it the flames, and then we see him walk away. Then is flashes back to Kadaj, kneeling down. (The picture where the light is coming through the blinds, casting lines of light on his face.)

amratis
02-17-2005, 11:49 PM
Yup, I posted that one earlier :D