PDA

View Full Version : Easy Way To Defeat Weapons

UCSDKID
09-16-2004, 08:25 PM
I was playing around and found a rather easy way to defeat the weapons.
Ruby: Equip knights-of-the-round and hp-absorb together. Also have a w-summon. Everytime you cast nights of the round you will cure yourself before Ruby can counter with Ultima. He will be a very easy battle!!!

Emerald: Same thing applies as above. It helps to equip as many of your characters with "sprint shoes" and "mime". This will allow your first character to cast two knights-of-the-round while curing himself, and since your characters will have haste automatically (sprint shoes), your next character can mime knights-of-the-round and likewise completely cure themself. This method works extremely well! I beat emerald like this with 6:22 still left on the clock in the corner. I only needed to use final attack-revive twice since he did use the Air Tram attack twice.

Good luck!

Dante WolfWood
09-16-2004, 08:52 PM
another thing: instead of using revive with final attack, use phoenix....(I believe thats how I did it, cant quite remember....)

DJZen
09-16-2004, 10:37 PM
that's part of it. Now here's the REALLY easy way.

KoR = HP Absorb
Counter = Mime
W Summon = EXP Plus (or Gil plus)

Now kill off your two other chatacters, that way you won't need to duplicate Mime. For emerald just take away that Plus materia so Aire Tam Storm won't kill you. Don't worry about the time limit killing you. If your magic and defense are high enough you'll take him down with a couple minutes to spare (I did it with 15 seconds remaining :D )

BottledJustice
09-17-2004, 07:58 AM
Ruby was easy, due to the fact that Counter-mime and Hades will keep her stopped and poisoned for some time. After that, I just KoTR'ed and waited for Omnislash. Mimed it a couple of times with hero drinks used via W-Item and ended up doing somewhere around 9500 per hit. Wasn't too difficult.

Final attack-Phoenix, Counter-mime, and some KoTR/Omnislash action killed Emerald for me, I think.

Valmars_soul
09-30-2004, 05:33 PM
dish out a few hero drinks the unload your highest level limits on there shiny metal asses

Polaris
10-01-2004, 10:10 AM
When i fought against Ruby Weapon Knights of the Round table got 0 agianst it well everything gets 0 agints it so how should I defeat it?

Blue Typhoon
10-01-2004, 10:08 PM
ITS NOT LIKE KOTR IS THE ONLY GOOD SUMMON!!!!
*mumbles about people not being smart enough to figure stuff out for themselves...*

Queen Anthai
10-09-2004, 11:20 PM
When i fought against Ruby Weapon Knights of the Round table got 0 agianst it well everything gets 0 agints it so how should I defeat it?

You've got to wait for it to bury its claws in the sand. Then hack at the main body with everything you've got.

o_O
10-10-2004, 08:51 AM
The easiest way to beat the weapons:

Have Gravity+Quadra Magic and 7x Counter+Mime on one character; In the battle, use Demi3 and you probably won't have to do anything else for the whole fight. You counter-attack when hit with 28x Demi3: 7 * 4 * ~40,000 = 1120000HP of damage in one turn.

Of course, Demi3 won't kill them, but they will take them down very low. One KOTR should finish them off. ;)

Blue Typhoon
10-10-2004, 05:09 PM
You can hit the weapons with gravity magic? Most bosses are immune to it...

o_O
10-11-2004, 09:24 AM
You can hit the weapons with gravity magic? Most bosses are immune to it...

Yes. What's more is that because of their high HP, Demi3 will hit for 9999 for 90% of the battle. ;)

sephirothisnotdead
10-27-2004, 10:39 PM

before you enter batlle kill two members and give the living one a ribbon (you will need it) at the very beginning he should bury his claws and there is your chance i recommend useing hades followed by kotr with w-summon will kill him the fastest and leave him very disabled so the battle is easy

***dont revive or he will instantly pull claws out*** :mad2: :mad2: