PDA

View Full Version : help, multliple questions

Lon611
09-17-2004, 12:20 AM
okay, i have several questions:

1)i just completely unlocked Auron's Masamune, and i tried it out and he only does about 9,930!!!i was using the monster arena weapon and that did more!!!his hp is about 7400 and his strenght is about 85.ne1 kno why this is? i also tried his "Tornado" overdrive and it only did about 10,000 to the enemies?!?!

2)does ne1 have ne good tips on Catcher Chocobo?

3)estimated hours it takes to max up, capture and unlock nemesis, and then defeat him?

SeeDRankLou
09-17-2004, 12:36 AM
1) When Auron equips the Masamune, he gets a power boost when his HP is low. Try that and see if it helps.

2) There's a combination of skill and luck involved in this mini-game. Skill being your ability to catch balloons while dodging birds, but luck being where and when they are placed. Just practice, you'll get the hang of it, and the birds and balloons will fall in the right place eventually. Though it's always good to start off getting the first four or five balloons before you go to the open plain.

3) Eh....25ish. There's a trick you can use if you have the gil and the items.

aeris2001x2
09-17-2004, 02:42 AM
lol, ahh Nemesis...definitly a worthy super boss but it wont take long 2 beat him. just make sure u use the don tonberry sphere level trick and fight lots of monster arena super bosses 4 the stat increase items u need.

oh u have the US version right? awww your missing out on the Dark Aeons :(

Lon611
09-17-2004, 04:52 AM
1) When Auron equips the Masamune, he gets a power boost when his HP is low. Try that and see if it helps.

you mean if i get hit and his hp is like 1000 or something, he hits for more?

oh u have the US version right? awww your missing out on the Dark Aeons

maybe its bad timing, but i've never seen an international version in the US. do i have to import the international versions?

aeris2001x2
09-17-2004, 04:54 AM
yes, the lower his hp, the more damage it does.

i,m sure u can import the international, though u would probably need a european playstation 2 play it. its so much better then the US version, but i,m not sure its good enough 2 spend so much money on it.

Lon611
09-17-2004, 05:12 AM
thats sux, why do you guys (no offense :D ) get all the cool stuff?!?!!?egad. well, we do get it earlier, so maybe that balances out the universe :rolleyes2

i read somwhere you can beat nemesis with about 25,000 hp, then use stamin tonic(?) to double it. can this be done, or do i need 2 get 99,999 hp?i mean, would the stats be high enough or would i still be pathetic?

ooh, by the way, the max damage limit is 99,999 right?kinda sux, wish magus sisters could do more :mad:

aeris2001x2
09-17-2004, 05:28 AM
u can beat Nemesis with 9999hp if u have the right tactics. :D . really he is HARD i,d rank his as the 6th or 7th hardest ff super boss., but ultimately easy. his only really threat is his invisiable overdrive Armagedon.

yeah that does suck, but its made up also by the fact the US gets so many more games. Tactics, the Xeno and Chrono games have never been released here :cry: .

Lon611
09-17-2004, 05:50 AM
oh yah. hey, have you ever tried a program called bit torrent?you basically download the game to your cpu, then you can burn it to a cd-rom. u might need to buy a chip for you psx/ps2, but its easier then waiting for Square. :p