PDA

View Full Version : .: Initial D :.

Mo-Nercy
09-17-2004, 08:49 AM
And he came down from the heavens and said to Mo...make for thine forums, a great Initial D discussion thread.

This is the racing game of kings. Discuss if you play. Criticise if you hate. :p

master01
09-17-2004, 05:09 PM
i didn't get the point.
what initial D
what about initial D
the is no question in this theard, no theaory, this theard have pretty much... nothing...

what is the point here? realy, im going nuts.

what a waste of good words.

Agent Proto
09-17-2004, 07:41 PM
He wants to talk about the arcade game, Initial D, based on the manga/anime by the same name. I've played it a few times, and I don't really see what's so fun about it. Technically, it has a story in the game that gets quite interesting once you beat a character racing you. The game does have some nice cars that you can tweek to fit your style. :)

Mo-Nercy
09-18-2004, 08:30 AM
i didn't get the point.
what initial D
what about initial D
the is no question in this theard, no theaory, this theard have pretty much... nothing...

what is the point here? realy, im going nuts.

what a waste of good words.
It's quite common in General Gaming Discussion to have discussions about games in general. And I thought I made it pretty clear that I wanted to know if people played and enjoyed the game in my first post.

Thanks for the compliment. They are good words aren't they.

FreaQaZoiD
09-18-2004, 10:05 AM
I can't say I play racing games cos i suck at em, so I don't deserve the word 'play' in that respect...but it's pretty as a game and the whole memory card idea was a stroke of genius...but I suggest realistic damage to the car...

~~~Back to Doom3... - FreaQ

krissy
09-20-2004, 06:14 PM
tofu drift

great music too

Advent Child
09-22-2004, 03:19 AM
I wish I had a Trueno.

Anyways I play sometimes.. Version 3 mostly. I guess that's about all there is to it.