PDA

View Full Version : Do you resemble someone/something?

BottledJustice
09-17-2004, 09:31 AM
I was sitting in Biology yesterday, and some girls turned around and said, "We've decided that your name should have been Dave, not Kevin, and you look like a polar bear." Then they turned around again and that was that.

The point is, has this happened to you?

I went ahead and took the liberty of showing a picture of Unne. I can't place who he looks like...

Meat Puppet
09-17-2004, 09:43 AM
Well, I do sometimes.

The old punk rocker thing, and sometimes they say I look like David Bowie. And it makes them want to rape me. I love it.

Polaris
09-17-2004, 09:49 AM
Well they haven't confused me with anyone famous but in the first day of school no one talked to me coz they thought that I was english and no one wanted to talk to me coz they said that they english is very bad... But when they knew that I was portuguses they started talking to me... it wa strange! If tjhsi year that happen I will talk to them in English I'll make them suffer!

Rye
09-17-2004, 12:44 PM
Nope, but everyone says I have freaking Avril Lavigne hair. :mad2: I do not have Avril hair.

Loony BoB
09-17-2004, 12:45 PM
Most of the people that say I resemble someone would say the same thing to anyone with glasses and brown hair, and they'd probably look more like them than I do, too, because, well, I don't look like them.

I've got pictures of me that look like Tom Cruise and some guy (that I don't know, I've just seen some picture) called Oliver Biggerstaff, but I don't really look like them (especially not Tom) normally. And I have to be without glasses, too. Otherwise, no, I don't have a bloody clue who I look like.

Heartless
09-17-2004, 12:49 PM
Nope, but everyone says I have freaking Avril Lavigne hair. :mad2: I do not have Avril hair.
And you consider this bad? :p
Anyway my friends tell me that i look a lot like Ryan Philippe with blue eyes and with Tidus's hairstyling..

Rye
09-17-2004, 12:53 PM
And you consider this bad? :p
Anyway my friends tell me that i look a lot like Ryan Philippe with blue eyes and with Tidus's hairstyling..

Yeah, cause I hate Avril and just because my hair is straight and long everyone thinks I'm a Avril-ite. :(

Who is Ryan Philippe? I only know of Ryan Seacrest.

Heartless
09-17-2004, 12:57 PM
Yeah, cause I hate Avril and just because my hair is straight and long everyone thinks I'm a Avril-ite. :(

Who is Ryan Philippe? I only know of Ryan Seacrest.
Well you shoudn't hate Avril,she is one of the best singers in the last few years..but that's your opinion of course..
And Ryan Philippe is famous Hollywood actor,he has played to movies such as "Cruel Intentions","I know what you did last summer" ans some other i cannot remember..
Here's a pic of him:pic_6 (http://www.geocities.com/BourbonStreet/Inn/2560/images/rp07.jpg)

Xander
09-17-2004, 01:07 PM
An ex boyfriend once said I look like the moomin princess. But I'm sure she's cute so hey. ^_^

Mo-Nercy
09-17-2004, 01:10 PM
I look like nobody. I'm unique~

^_^"

Misfit
09-17-2004, 01:52 PM
I look like nobody. I'm unique~

^_^"
We're like rainbow wombats in the sea~ ^_^"

Mikztsu
09-17-2004, 02:36 PM
People say I look like Samuel L Jackson.

Cz
09-17-2004, 07:05 PM
Nobody says I look like Takeshi Kitano, but I wish they did.

I hate being an individual. That's why I'm going to become a Goth. :D

Denmark
09-17-2004, 07:13 PM
People say I look like Samuel L Jackson.

here's a picture of Sammy L for your comparison, Mik:
http://www.pointedmagazine.com/espy%20samuel%20jackson.jpg

And Loony BoB looks like one of my brother's roommates. :O

as for me, I don't think I look like anyone, although Baloki thinks I look like Ron Weasley. and so I think he looks like Harry Potter. ^_^

Mikztsu
09-17-2004, 07:16 PM
here's a picture of Sammy L for your comparison, Mik:
http://www.pointedmagazine.com/espy%20samuel%20jackson.jpg

Yip, that looks somewhat accurate.

Giga Guess
09-17-2004, 07:46 PM
I.....can't think of anyone....no one has relly drwn connections between me and anyone else. If you wish, look in my profile and give it a shot, but I'm pretty sure I'm one fo a kind...

DMKA
09-17-2004, 07:51 PM
Someone once saw a pic of me on Joel's forum and said I look like the singer of Staind. :(

Oh yeah and the day before yesterday a chick walked by me and:

Chick: "hey aren't you from Dallas!?"
Me: "no."
Chick: "Are you serious? Didn't you go to school in Dallas?"
Me: "Well I have been to Dallas, but I never lived there or attended school."
Chick: "Are you sure."
Me: "Yes"
Chick: "That is soooo weird...you look so familiar."

Then again when I was in Dallas I went to Radio Shack and met a chick with my last name, and I went to a Mexican restaurant owned and ran by a family with my last name, so hmm.

SeeDRankLou
09-17-2004, 07:59 PM
Many people have told me that I look like a young Ray Fines.

Psychotic
09-17-2004, 08:01 PM
Well you shoudn't hate Avril,she is one of the best singers in the last few years.

If by singers you mean methods of torture, then yeah, I agree with you there :D

I look some guy who was in Disneyland at the same time I was. He's famous...right?

Kirobaito
09-17-2004, 08:23 PM
People say I look like that Casey Graham kid. I'm glad they say that. He's so hot.

DMKA
09-17-2004, 08:29 PM
People say I look like that Casey Graham kid. I'm glad they say that. He's so hot.
Never heard of him. O_o

Leeza
09-17-2004, 09:13 PM
Yip, that looks somewhat accurate.

http://leezas.com/Mik.jpg http://leezas.com/samuel jackson.jpg

Yes, Mik. I can really see the resemblance now. NOT! :)

Triple T
09-17-2004, 10:24 PM
Most people say I look like Harry Potter. I don't think they're going off the deep end... :o

Mikztsu
09-17-2004, 10:33 PM
Leeza r blind! People knows! -..-

Casey
09-17-2004, 10:40 PM
When I had long hair,I've been told that I look like Julian from the Strokes, but more Asian...

Yeah.

Leeza
09-17-2004, 10:59 PM
Leeza r blind! People knows! -..-
Having the same attitude is not the same as having the same looks. :)

The Captain
09-17-2004, 11:00 PM
I've gotten a wide variety of people but the most popular have been:

Harrison Ford
Noah Wyle
Billy Crudup
The fellow in my Avatar: Nathan Fillion
Zach Braff

Though the kicker is I got a role recently in a show because I apparently resemble John Lennon.

Take care all.

eestlinc
09-17-2004, 11:25 PM
i've heard I look like this man (except younger)
http://johncreilly.8k.com/images/john_c.jpg

Ouch!
09-17-2004, 11:31 PM
People tell me I look like a Steve.

fire_of_avalon
09-18-2004, 12:02 AM
My Daddy told me when I was younger I looked a little like Lauren Bacall. Now I look like a fat Lauren Bacall.

kikimm
09-18-2004, 12:13 AM
I.....can't think of anyone....no one has relly drwn connections between me and anyone else. If you wish, look in my profile and give it a shot, but I'm pretty sure I'm one fo a kind...

You look exactly like my friend's older brother. Although he's not famous.

Someone once saw a pic of me on Joel's forum and said I look like the singer of Staind.

And you look a lot like my ex. But don't worry-I don't hate you.

As for me, I don't look like anyone, or anything. No one's ever said I resemble anything, and they look at me more than i do. This isn't about me, but my dad looks exactly like William Hurt. I guess before my parents got married, they rented out their house, and the renters thought my mom was married to Mr.Hurt. *shrug*

:D

Shlup
09-18-2004, 12:31 AM
People who know my mother tell me I'm her twin, and people who know my dad tell me I look just like him and then appologise. That's about it. People used to tell me, on occasion, that I look like Gillian Anderson (Agent Skully), but I don't think that's true. Maybe we have similar noses.

DMKA
09-18-2004, 04:31 AM
And you look a lot like my ex. But don't worry-I don't hate you.
Oh. :D :eek:

Agent Proto
09-18-2004, 04:34 AM
ShlupQuack says that I look like her friend, Angel. :D

Logan
09-18-2004, 04:40 AM
One time a guy turned around while I was riding the city bus and asked me if my name was Katie, and when I said no, he asked if I was related to a Katie because I sure looked like her. D:

Silmaril
09-18-2004, 04:55 AM
My grandmom and my mom tell me that I'm like my dad. He used to model deep-sea fishing gear in swimsuits.

Erdrick Holmes
09-18-2004, 05:01 AM
I was told I resemble Jack Osborne.

Giga Guess
09-18-2004, 05:05 AM
You look exactly like my friend's older brother. Although he's not famous.

Cool! I...uh...don't suppose you have a pic to show this fact...?

:p

DMKA
09-18-2004, 05:13 AM
I was told I resemble Jack Osborne.
Holy crap you do. O__O

Peegee
09-18-2004, 06:12 AM
I LOOK LEIK A SUPAR SAIYANJIN!!!!11111ONEONEELEVETYSEVENTYFOUR

no I really could pass for one. Spikey yellow hair and all.