PDA

View Full Version : Early Lv. 1 key spheres

Del Murder
09-18-2004, 11:28 PM
I just got my first my first key sphere as a gift from Rin, but I want MORE. I want my characters to get the extra goodies behind those doors (like +8 def for Lulu and some good power ups for Yuna) and so I'm waiting until I get more before I move them along the path. It's been a while and so I can't remember when I can get some, if at all. Currently I am at the top of Mushroom Rock. I haven't used the first one yet because I know Kimhari will need it sooner or later and I don't want him to get stuck.

SeeDRankLou
09-19-2004, 02:24 AM
I know you're already past theses, but:
-A guy walking down Mi'ihen Highroad will give you one.
-If you can knock the Chocobo Eater off the cliff, you will get two.

And then, when you beat the next Sinspawn that you encounter, you will get like six or eight. I think that's all that you can get at this point.

Big D
09-19-2004, 02:31 AM
-If you can knock the Chocobo Eater off the cliff, you will get two.
How the heck do you do that!? I always get taken to the cleaners by the Chocobo Eater...

Del Murder
09-19-2004, 06:03 AM
Six or eight after Sinspawn? That's all I need for now, so I'll just let the girls be idle for a while since that comes up soon. Thanks!

SeeDRankLou
09-19-2004, 10:27 AM
How the heck do you do that!? I always get taken to the cleaners by the Chocobo Eater...
The secret is either to level up Tidus a lot to get Slow or to buy a weapon from O'aka in Luca for Tidus that has Slowtouch on it. This slows it down enough for you to do enough damage to knock it off. Basically, have Ifrit's over drive full before the battle. Have Tidus attack until it's Slowed, bring him back occassionally to redo the Slow. Have Auron use Power Break. Have Tidus use Haste on Lulu. Then hack away. You'll be able to push it twice as fast as it can push you. If you do too much damage, heal it. Then, when you've pushed it back enough, do Ifrit's overdrive and :monster:

Cloud man 1989
10-01-2004, 12:47 AM
just search for chests along the roads and you will get so many that you will be sick of them

Old Manus
10-01-2004, 06:07 PM
I find it almost impossible to knock the Chocobo Eater off, so I just kill it. Only 10000Hp :/ Not too hard.

Flying Mullet
10-01-2004, 06:11 PM
But then you don't get the key spheres, which is the whole point of this discussion.

Del Murder
10-03-2004, 06:47 AM
Well, I've gotten plenty on my journey now so don't fret if you can't knock him down.

ScottNUMBERS
10-14-2004, 08:29 PM
a good way to knock him off the edge is teach lulu fira (it may take a while) and get auron to attack (dnt summon youre aeon and use their overdrive because it will get back up straight after) that should do the trick :)