PDA

View Full Version : Excel Saga parody

aeris2001x2
09-19-2004, 05:57 AM
could any of u Excel saga fans list here what anime the seris parodies in each episode.

like tonight i just saw the ep where the cute little creatures invade and the city is destroyed at the end. the anime/s it parodies is on the tip of my tongue, but the words wont come. there are many animes i recognise but just can not name throughout the seris.

infact the only Anime's i can name outright that are parodyed are sailormoon and DBZ.

thanks alot.

DMKA
09-22-2004, 05:22 AM
I know one of them parodies Sailor Moon. :love:

I've only seen up to episode 3 though...I want the dvds. ;__;

aeris2001x2
09-24-2004, 01:25 PM
lol. i just saw ep 26. i dont really like it too much 2 be honest, but the last 4 or so episodes were absolute amazing. the fist of the north star parody was great. the last ep even parodies itself :p .

in the end i,m disapointed. but if u like it and your only up 2 ep 3 then i think u will love it. and if every ep was as good as ep 26 then i would have loved it to...

DMKA
09-24-2004, 04:53 PM
Have you seen Puni Puni Pomei yet? Its the "sequel series", and I hear its even more insane.

Nait
09-24-2004, 05:04 PM
Ha, and I came into this thread with "A parody of EXCEL SAGA WTF?".

Peegee
09-25-2004, 03:13 AM
lol yeah.

The tiny cute things are from digi charat right?

XxSephirothxX
10-03-2004, 11:35 PM
Have you seen Puni Puni Pomei yet? Its the "sequel series", and I hear its even more insane.
I've seen one of the two episodes. It's not nearly as funny as Excel Saga, but definitely more insane. It's mainly a parody of the 'super-girl' animes, like Sailor Moon. But still...sometimes it goes a little overboard. Naked little girls, and a guy with a little ball haging from his crotch... :erm: Kinda...blech.