PDA

View Full Version : Sidekick needed

Del Murder
09-19-2004, 07:51 AM
Hi, this is your local superhero Super Delete here. After my most recent brush with my nemesis Dr Yams, I realized that the world is quite a big place, and I am only one man. That's why I have decided to take out an ad for a sidekick. Anyone can apply, just post your name and superpower, and I will choose the best candidates.*

Don't worry if you have little experience in fighting super villains, I won't break you into the big time right away. At first you'll start out on small jobs, like getting my coffee or ironing my blue tights.

*Selection of some candidates may be influenced by NBC. Must be 18 years old or have parents' permission to enter. Void where prohibited.

Erdrick Holmes
09-19-2004, 07:53 AM
Ollyman

My superpowers are making food disapear and I can make red stoplights turn green by staring at them. I can get you through traffic quicker.

Strider
09-19-2004, 09:00 AM
You may remember me from such amazing adventures as "Strider" and "Strider 2".

I'm a ninja, I have a sword with lots of neat-o technological gizmos, aaaaaaand... hey, I've got a cool robotic animal arsenal.

Loony BoB
09-19-2004, 09:19 AM
Loony BoB

is

Hypocritical Pyromaniac Guy!

He burns stuff and makes sure bad guys don't do bad stuff by doing bad stuff to them in return!

Well, I certainly wouldn't be much help, that's for sure. I'm not sure I'm really cut out for joining the fight against such villains as Hurricane Yams and that guy Lord Mïchnáidia.

Codak
09-19-2004, 09:42 AM
I'm the Amazing Collosall Fantastic Power Zapper Wonder Man. (pts to anyone who gets where that name is from).

Levian
09-19-2004, 09:43 AM
I'm the Oblivious Lawyer.

I lie.

Cz
09-19-2004, 11:50 AM
Behold, Sidekick!!!

The ultimate in sidekick technology, he has but one power, the muchly feared 'Side-kick'.

Observe!

His catchphrase? 'You don't wanna get on the wrong side of me!'

TheAbominatrix
09-19-2004, 11:55 AM
Is this gonna end up like that episode of Freakazoid when he was in the Hall of Sidekicks? Methinks you need a dog named Foamy. Or a big fat guy with bad acne named Fanboy.

By the way, I'd apply, but I'm more of a petty criminal myself. I need an evil sort to apprentice under.

Baloki
09-19-2004, 01:36 PM
I fought evil once but its too late for me now...

Silmaril
09-19-2004, 03:30 PM
Lady Readalotte.

Yeah, I do. Problem?

Erased
09-19-2004, 03:56 PM
I am the all powerful
<b>ERASER</b>!
I can ERASE all your random mistakes! Give me long enough, and I'll give you mistakes for me to ERASE! I'm not 18, for that is old for an ERASER, but I'm getting close! My parents have seen for themselves, my amazing ERASING capabilities! Order Now! :tongue: :p :D :choc:

Loony BoB
09-19-2004, 04:21 PM
Eraser has got to be the most perfect sidekick for Super Delete ever (although I'm not sure if Super Delete is looking for someone with such similar powers, we'll soon find out).

Baloki
09-19-2004, 04:28 PM
Eraser has got to be the most perfect sidekick for Super Delete ever (although I'm not sure if Super Delete is looking for someone with such similar powers, we'll soon find out).

and his EoFF nick is Erased, a match made in heaven :D

Giga Guess
09-19-2004, 04:33 PM

Oh my god, how true it is...

TasteyPies
09-19-2004, 04:38 PM
Super duper ultra pie lad boy man the VIII of pietown pieland

Powers include

1) Pie vision - Being able to see through pie (this is fun with lady pies)

2) Super pie aura - making the bad guys fall to their knees after smelling my mighty yummynesseses

3) Super duper Pie agility - Move faster than a speeding pop-tart

4) I have a shotgun.

Carnage
09-19-2004, 06:01 PM
Carnage

I have the power of life and death. I also have the power of fire and all things fire.

Does the winner get a sidekick title if they win, i cant make my own(3 more months i think :( )

ZeZipster
09-19-2004, 06:03 PM
No Imaginations-MAN!

1. Couldn't think of any super-powers!
2. Feels seemingly dull!
3. Feels lame!
4. Feels himself!
5. :fpenerg: :fpenerg:

Jebus
09-19-2004, 06:28 PM
I am Jebus. That's all that is necessary.

My main power is almost fascististic grammar control. I was opped once in #eoff and I kicked everyone who forgot to capitalize the first word in a sentence and those who did not use ending punctuation.

Zell's Fists of Fury
09-19-2004, 06:32 PM
:cool:

Loony BoB
09-19-2004, 06:41 PM
I would also support Spiff but according to his sig, he is to defeat me in some way and that's not very happy and heroic because it's very soc-ist.

Cz
09-19-2004, 06:47 PM
Plus, he can't spell genitally.

Baloki
09-19-2004, 06:51 PM
I would also support Spiff but according to his sig, he is to defeat me in some way and that's not very happy and heroic because it's very soc-ist.

Down with the Socs, I mean what >.> <.<

*Calls the W-team*

Leeza
09-19-2004, 06:57 PM
Leeza

My superpower is niceness, but I don't do <i>coffee</i>...unless you ask real nice. :)

Kirobaito
09-20-2004, 01:13 AM
Thanks for drawing me to Spiff's sig, BoB, I totally didn't notice that he had me quoted there.

I'm The Boy Ranger, the resilient young stud who never goes down without a fight against the evil green-and-gold clad Dr. Drunkbueno.

Pheesh
09-20-2004, 09:07 AM
introducing

CAPTAIN INSANO

my powers include

Getting so mad that my face turns as red as a beetroot and the enemies laugh themselfs to death.

My stare of death is also lethal to all who witness it.

I have a bad anger issue and i once ripped out a mans heart because he gave me the wrong order at KFC.

I also have a pet salt shaker (he dosn't do much).

Del Murder
09-21-2004, 03:35 AM
Some good candidates so far.

I have a follow up question for Eraser. Your powers are not unlike my own, how did you come about them? Were you blessed by the great muse as I was? I was unaware that there were others like me out there, maybe I'm not so alone in this world after all...

Trumpet Thief
09-21-2004, 03:45 AM
chaos: Behold, Rubey Boy!! The one that had probably made you change to Super Delete!

Rubedo: I have the power of different personalities, each with differing abilities, strength's and weaknesses. chaos may be weak, until he takes out a devilish form, plus he is great at fooling enemies. Rubedo is next, who is normal in strength, yet brilliant at plans, a truly great help for a hero like yourself. Trowa, who is "silent boy" has incredible power, yet, remains calm in desperate situations, and the uncontrollable one with colossal power, Albedo! We will surely be a help...

Rase
09-21-2004, 04:11 AM
Look, it's Me!

I'll do whatever is asked, in most cercomstances. UNfortuantly, this applies to everyone.

Meat Puppet
09-21-2004, 04:16 AM
I think I've got the whole "humping leg" thing under control.

fire_of_avalon
09-21-2004, 06:02 PM
I am Medusa Oblongata.

...Basically my hair moves about on it's own, stopping crime. It works like tentacles and stuff. Man, my hair is awesome.

Maxico
09-21-2004, 06:17 PM
Backspace boy.

'nuff said.