PDA

View Full Version : what ff character are u most like

Dreddz
09-19-2004, 12:32 PM
What ff character are you most like.Quiet and strong like Squall or you a funny enegetic type like Zidane.I Think Im like cecil strong and determined.Anyway post in your thoughts. ;)

Armisael
09-19-2004, 01:49 PM
My friends say that i'm cheerful and optimistic just like Tifa..so i guess i am most like her...

Lon611
09-19-2004, 04:13 PM
im probably most like auron or vivi because i think a lot about life death, emotions, etc. basically all that philosophy type of stuff. IT TAKES OVER MY LIFE!!!*can't sleep* :rolleyes2

Polaris
09-20-2004, 09:50 AM
Quistis and Selphie... No chance to be other!

Heartless
09-20-2004, 12:00 PM
I believe that Cloud's character suits me a lot...

Levian
09-20-2004, 12:57 PM
I'm pretty much like Quina. A huge multicoloured frog-like creature with the unability to speak verbs in plural form. Oh and I can eat monsters, like ants and stuff.

Khaotic
09-20-2004, 08:52 PM
Sephiroth.

Jolts
09-20-2004, 09:26 PM
Gogo, I change my attitude, depending on who is around me.

Sefie1999AD
09-20-2004, 10:07 PM
I'm Vivi and/or Dagger in a way because I often think about really deep stuff that occasionally get me quite depressed, especially when I'm having lots of stress and pressures on my shoulders. When I was a kid, I was a lot like Squall, being a loner. Then I got into teens and I think I changed a lot. About 4 years ago, I was lot like Zidane, loving to be with my friends and girls and joke around with them. :love: Partially I'm still like that, though I'm also serious with loads of things (then again, so is Zidane near the end of FFIX). At one point I was probably a bit like FFVII's Cid Highwind, thinking that science could solve everything and dreaming about doing some science stuff in the future. I guess I'm a bit like Cloud too, trying to be a cool guy around people but still having dark stuff happen to me at times. Overall, I'm a mix of various FF characters, though it's funny how I'm not really like the one FF character whose name I'm carrying in my nick. :eep: But hey, I'm myself, not an FF character!

Martyr
09-20-2004, 10:16 PM
Zell, if I'm not mistaken in who he is.

Chris
09-20-2004, 11:20 PM
I guess I'm a little bit like Bartz , I'm sorta funny and I'm scared to death of heights.

Ultimate Xdeath
09-21-2004, 06:17 PM
Did a test on this once. Turns out I'm a lot like Edea. Scary.

Lunar Rose
10-21-2004, 07:14 AM
i would have Eiko's optimism,
:rolleyes2
Even sorta like Vincent {i like char.s that were 'created' or experimented on- I LUV SCI-FI!} he may have an evil {in my case strange} vibe but he has a good soul...

DJZen
10-21-2004, 02:50 PM
I'm like Steiner, because nobody likes Steiner...... Poor Steiner..... He should totally run off with Heidegger.....

Chris
10-21-2004, 03:22 PM
I'm like Steiner, because nobody likes Steiner...... Poor Steiner..... He should totally run off with Heidegger.....

You really scare me :laughing:

Black Roses
10-21-2004, 03:23 PM
would have Eiko's optimism,

Even sorta like Vincent {i like char.s that were 'created' or experimented on- I LUV SCI-FI!} he may have an evil {in my case strange} vibe but he has a good soul... :tongue:

i thnk i 4got to logout right er sumthin bcus i could get back in that account

Necronopticous
10-21-2004, 07:24 PM
I'm like Zidane without the womanizing capabilities.

(Womanizing coming soon to a Necro near you.)

Dark Matter
10-25-2004, 05:57 PM

I love Steiner. :love: He's a good knight, I can trust him.
Someday he will become as strong as Odin!!!

What ff character are you most like.

... I don't know .... So, I refer to these quotes.

Cloud: But I'm different from all of them. I'm not just going to find a job. I want to join SOLDIER. I'm going to be the best there is, just like Sephiroth!
Seifer: One of these days, I'm gonna tell ya 'bout my ROMANTIC dream!
Squall: ...Sis... I'm...all alone. But I'm doing my best... I'll be ok without you, Sis. I'll be able to take care of myself.
Dagger: Someday I will be queen, but I will always be myself.
Tidus: But I want everything!

Edgar
10-25-2004, 06:31 PM
See my username :)

Azure Chrysanthemum
10-26-2004, 07:26 AM
I tend to be pretty happy most of the time, but I can be very cold and am quite calm and stoic. Can't really think of anyone that fits. If it were anime I'd say Kenshin.

escobert
10-26-2004, 01:31 PM
Laguna/Zell mix I guess more Laguna then zell though.

Halenite
10-26-2004, 05:57 PM
I think I'm most like Cyan with his sense of justice.

GhostlyWolf
10-28-2004, 04:43 AM
I'm a lot like Laguna. I'm really strong and like to help out those I care about and I always seem to end up in the middle of everything, but most importantly how much he cares but those few people in his life. And I'm kinda like Irvine, especially because when he starts hitting on Selphie and all....whenever I have a female friend that's really close to me I'm just like him. -Laguan and Irvine rock- \m/

fanal_fantes
10-28-2004, 06:33 PM
vincent,setzer, kuja, caous i'm mysterious to the people that know me and i'm scewed up in the head like kuja

Remnant
10-28-2004, 11:04 PM
Cyan in some ways, because the personal codes I hold myself to have given me a minor reputation among my friends as a stick in the mud.

I also associate myself with Cecil and Locke, as I always feel as if I must succeed if only to redeem myself for a great failure in the past.

Lunar Yuna
10-30-2004, 03:23 AM
You know it's odd to say I am mostly misc. in comparison to all the characters. I have a little bit in common in qualities with each of them. I think Yuna's cool, but I am nothing like her. ^_^ Most of the time I am very talkative, like to be listened to, lol, yet at the same time I can be very layed back in a sort of....eh....mysterious way....

OOohh...now there's something to think about, lol
LY

Mo-Nercy
10-30-2004, 09:00 AM
I'm lame, funny and I totally love myself.

I think I'm that happy combination between Zidance, Selphie and Yuffie.

Vaprice
10-31-2004, 04:05 AM
Im sephiroth...because he has a long sword (katana) and I have two...lol....hehe....Or Zell he likes martial arts...I have taken like three + plus martial arts.

Ryth
11-07-2004, 02:56 PM
I'm a lot like all of them I'm like Squall because I'm strong and in public around people I'm pretty quiet and unsocial, I'm kinda like Zell because I can be arrogant and loud oh and also I know karate. I like Cid (FFVII) because I'm a pretty foul-mouthed at times, I'm like Vivi because I'm a bit shy to people and I question my existence and I like philosphy, I'm (unfortunatly) like Quina because I do like to eat I'm not fat mind you I just like food it's tasty. Sephiroth because sometimes I think I have parents that are super powerful like Jenova and have the power to take over and world and sometimes I auctally want to but that happens very rarely.

11-11-2004, 09:46 AM
heh I tooks a quiz and it said im just like Rikku

One winged angel of death
11-12-2004, 12:52 AM
sephiroth

Itsunari 2000
11-13-2004, 09:39 PM
There's facets of my personality which , like everyone else , are so different - the tacit,reserved nature of Vincent or Squall , the raw charisma of Cloud or Zell (maybe Tidus). I think that's what makes FF characters so realistic and interesting ,that they're all very unique and different from one another.

cloud10001
11-14-2004, 08:56 AM
Hey, I can't resist. I guess that's what makes me like Zidane; I can't resist a good opportunity. Some might say womanizer, but I say you can't find the perfect one without looking... it doesn't mean you can't enjoy yourself! I love to have fun, especially with a lot of friends, and to be honest, I have a past I'm not too proud of, but I wouldn't lie about. And I got a ladykiller smile. *gleam* Did I mention how modest I am?

Oh yeah... and you don't need a reason to help people. No, I'm serious, you really don't. Despite running the risk of sounding like an outdated Nike commercial, just do it.

louby_4eva
11-14-2004, 10:57 AM
heh I tooks a quiz and it said im just like Rikku

is that a quiz online?? if so what website is it, cos i dont have a clue which ff character i'm most like

Okay I just found a test thing and i'm most like Yuna, which is kinda cool, and it kinda sounds like me so yeah, i'm most like yuna.

http://www.geocities.com/dreamers2021/yuna.gif (http://www.geocities.com/dreamers2021/quiz.html)

redxiiii
11-21-2004, 09:49 PM
either cid or zell cos der both funny and hyperactive like me

Strawberry_Mew
11-22-2004, 09:44 PM
I would say I am most like Selphie and a mix with Sephiroth ..weird combo but that is how i am n_n

TheSpoonyBard
11-22-2004, 09:50 PM
Squall. A man of few words and a lot of "...", except when the subject is something I feel strongly about.

YunaXTidus
11-24-2004, 07:03 PM
i think i have qualities from Yuna, Tifa and Rikku

i cant say i am mostly like one particular character

Garnet236
12-20-2004, 11:18 PM
Mine is a bit complicated...sometimes I'm like Yuna...honest but I hide my feelings becoz of my duty...then I'm like Garnet... I didnt want anyone to know my sadness as I am a leader or something like that...then the next minute...I'm like Rinoa....I dont care about my responsibility ....I just want tell everyone how I feel. But then again...I'm like Yuna all over again...I dont want to hurt anyone by telling them the truth...as they say..."the truth hurts"...well it's kinda true....

Jukri
12-22-2004, 01:29 AM
I feel as though I'm a lot like Eiko, I hate to be alone. I'm only not alone when I'm on Baka Neko, I is Jukri there, and here. Isn't that sad. I'm not kidding, I never get to see my friends. :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( That and I'm kinda like Vivi. I am constantly contemplating big questions, including Vivi's own...

Crazy the Clown
12-22-2004, 01:34 AM
Either Edge Elban or Shadow. No one's better than a ninja!

rubah
12-22-2004, 07:18 AM
Probably Yuna.

Shy-- no self confidance-- Speech Impediment (except not as bad as her voice actor's:P)-- seems like I've always got to do something for someone else (and maybe it doesn't really matter 'cause sometimes I enjoy doing stuff for them)

turnitup5000db
01-09-2005, 11:39 AM
I've been told that I'm alot like Kain from FFIV. I tend to bottle my rage up untill someone or something just hits me and I explode, and if you're in my way you had better pray, cause I don't care who you are, I'll knock you down and march right over you. I have a strong sense of honor and justice, but I'm not that hard to manipulate because my passions run so hot and so close to the surface. Also, I tend to be very envious of peoples relationships, cause I'm kind of a loner/social outcast.

LastCetra
01-09-2005, 11:55 AM
I took a quiz and I got Celes Chere, though I'm not sure why. I don't have suicidal tendancies......

Yuffie514
01-11-2005, 12:01 AM
Yuffie! she's a thief and so am i. once i stole a folding knife at this one store and it wasn't even sharp! :mad:

pain
01-11-2005, 07:59 PM
Im a lot like squall,cloud and sephiroth. like cloud I am determined to acomplish whatever I am doing like squall I keep to meself in public and for sephiroth I am very good with a sword and other weapons plus I like to destroy things he he.

Tama2
01-11-2005, 09:41 PM
Locke of course.

A theif with a heart of gold.

Croyles
01-12-2005, 02:04 AM
auron, lulu or vincent. (take note that i dont have vampire fetishes)

I am mostly quiet and thoughtful.

Harvest Moon
01-12-2005, 09:23 PM
Probably Vivi, as I feel I am but a puppet of some larger conspiracy but refuse to follow said conspiracy hence why I feel out of touch.

Either that or Vincentt simply cause being able to turn into the devil sounds cool. :D