PDA

View Full Version : Is SD Busy, do you need help?

Baloki
09-19-2004, 08:47 PM
If you find Super Delete is busy at the time of your emergancy and it just can't wait then why not ring the W-Team.

<i>"In 2003 a crack commando unit was banned from EoFF by a Soc Cid's Knight for a crime they didn't commit. These men promtly escaped from a maximum-security stockade to the EoFF underground. Today, still wanted by the forums staff, they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire the W-Team."</i><br>
<br><br>
<b>Psychotic</b><br>
Leader of this crack team and a known risk taker and ladies man, Psy is always at the forefront of every mission and always at the trendyest parties.<br>
<br><br>
<b>Agent Proto</b><br>
Hes just that ace. Every team has their eye candy and Proto is just that, so cool that nothing touches him, well nothing but the finest silk anyways.<br>
<br><br>
<b>Mr Tripe T</b><br>
Nobody messes with the T'ster, comprende?<br>
<br><br>
<b>Rye</b><br>
one of the lesser known characters with only one apperance in episode 32 (Too much bubbly Rye) as Psy's only ever side kick. She was phased out after that episode only to ever be mentioned in a side note as sending a post card in episode 56.<br>
<br><br>
<b>The Penguin</b><br>
The driver of the famous Nacho Van and the technical guy. Ever in need of a grappling hook? Speak to the penguin!<br>
<br><br>
<b>X Anderson</b><br>
X is the W teams inside woman, always keeping an eye on the evil socs and reporting their plans back to the team. However in episode 12 (X turns bad), X becomes brainwashed and tricks the W Team into a trap. She is later deprogrammed.<br>
<br><br>
<b>Jebus</b><br>
Jebus is the rich son of an African King with a lisp. However Jebus only inherited the money and quirky insanity, not the lisp. Using his vast fortune he funds the W Teams Heroic Missions.<br>
<br><br>
<b>Kero</b><br>
The teams mechanic and gadget person, Kero is always explaing to TTT to use the door and not a rocket launcher, one day he'll learn. Also being from the West Side Kero knows all the right ghettos to lay low.

taken from http://www.loki7.co.uk/wteam/

Their there to help?

Would you like to be in a W-Team Episode? Can't you wait for a release of a list of evil bad guys working for SocEvil Incorp.? Then post and I'll reveal some details, all I can say for now is Loony BoB watch out, your boss and his cat know what your doing ;)

Psychotic
09-19-2004, 09:00 PM
:rock:

I wrote the opening paragraph

Cz
09-19-2004, 09:02 PM
Comic books have issues and not episodes, silly.

Psychotic
09-19-2004, 09:03 PM
The A Team was a TV Show, Cz. I imagine the W-Team is too.

Loony BoB
09-19-2004, 09:05 PM
Oh, so that's who they are. Thanks for letting me know. *goes to the admin CP to ban them all again*

Cz
09-19-2004, 09:08 PM
The A Team was a TV Show, Cz. I imagine the W-Team is too.
I'm sorry, I was confused by the total lack of movement, or indeed pictures. Also the fact that the A-Team didn't live in a universe inhabited by superheroes. Geez, if you're going to create a completely fantastical concept, at least make it technically accurate.

Oh dear lord, I'm Nait!!! *dies*

Baloki
09-19-2004, 09:08 PM
Oh, so that's who they are. Thanks for letting me know. *goes to the admin CP to ban them all again*

*bans BoB*

Loony BoB
09-19-2004, 09:14 PM
Oh dear lord, I'm Nait!!! *dies*
I nearly choked on my ice cream when I read that. xD

Triple T
09-19-2004, 09:23 PM
xDD Looks funny. Maybe I'll never learn to use the door. :O

ZeZipster
09-19-2004, 09:29 PM
I'm confused =X!

Del Murder
09-20-2004, 01:02 AM
Hm, I commend you all if your true goal is to stop evil, but for now I will be keeping a close eye on this 'team'. Plus, your superhero names don't really cut it for me.

Whenever I hear the name The Penguin it reminds me of my run in with the crafty Mr. L. He and his penguin army gave me a scare that time he ran off with the legendary spam emerald. I had him cornered in his snowy hideout, but then, the penguins...attacked. I had my share of fowl play that day, I assure you!

Kirobaito
09-20-2004, 01:18 AM
Doubleyou tee eff.

So wait, I'm cast in this show? Cool. Just as long as I can be a major-pimpin' gangster.

Baloki
09-20-2004, 09:57 AM
The cast is quite large eventually with every member of BAoTW appearing in at least one episode, while the above appear in a good percentage of each episode (bar Rye but she was feeling left out xD).

There are also the Socs, which I need to get a full list of but so far I have Unne, Leeza and BoB. There will also be guest appearances from other EoFF members as other key roles and what we shall hereafter call NPC's :D

Shlup
09-20-2004, 11:33 AM
I, uhm... I... I just... :mog:

Denmark
09-20-2004, 03:21 PM
Hm, I commend you all if your true goal is to stop evil, but for now I will be keeping a close eye on this 'team'. Plus, your superhero names don't really cut it for me.

Whenever I hear the name The Penguin it reminds me of my run in with the crafty Mr. L. He and his penguin army gave me a scare that time he ran off with the legendary spam emerald. I had him cornered in his snowy hideout, but then, the penguins...attacked. I had my share of fowl play that day, I assure you!

*beak-stabs for the horrible pun* ^_^

Tripe T

Mmmm, cow stomach.

Cz
09-20-2004, 07:14 PM
The cast is quite large eventually with every member of BAoTW appearing in at least one episode.
If you don't make me a Blue Chocobo I will give you gold and sexual favours.

Baloki
09-20-2004, 07:15 PM
If you don't make me a Blue Chocobo I will give you gold and sexual favours.

Seems reasonable :D

fire_of_avalon
09-20-2004, 07:39 PM
Man, I miss everything.

Baloki
09-20-2004, 07:59 PM
Man, I miss everything.

Its not ended yet my little pumpkin :D

Triple T
09-20-2004, 08:58 PM
Tripe T

Mmmm, cow stomach.

Haggus.

Maxico
09-20-2004, 09:33 PM
your not truley great in my mind untill you save a great thread from dying by contructing a tank and 18 guns from the junk that the bad guys locked you in for no reason.

-N-
09-20-2004, 09:58 PM
I nearly choked on my ice cream when I read that. xDThat's not ice cream you're choking on. :tongue:

Levian
09-20-2004, 10:03 PM
These superheroes lack superpowers. If you ask me, something needs to be done. I don't know what you're going to do, but I'm sure going to pick flowers, so don't you come telling me I didn't do anything about it.

Del Murder
09-21-2004, 03:39 AM
Just as long as those flowers aren't protected by environmental law.

Agent Proto
09-21-2004, 03:55 AM
I wasn't aware I was part of the W-Team!

W is for Winners!

Trumpet Thief
09-21-2004, 04:02 AM
chaos: Sounds funny... I guess..

Rubedo: Oh TTT, will you ever learn? :p

Rase
09-21-2004, 04:04 AM
............. I'm just going to pretend I never read this.

Agent Proto
09-21-2004, 04:04 AM
You don't have to pretend, you know?

Baloki
09-21-2004, 09:06 AM
Why is everyone talking about superpowers, I don't think anyone but Mr. T had any kind of superpower in the A Team...

Loony BoB
09-21-2004, 12:50 PM
That's not ice cream you're choking on. :tongue:
Yah, it was a Streets Magnum, the white chocolate variety. I suppose it could have been the white chocolate coating, or possibly the stick-thing it was on.

The CK's should probably come up with something similar. I would say the socs, but once you come down to it the socs are often not labelled and they definitely don't work as a group to alienise other people. In fact, I'm probably the only vocal pro-soc guy around these lands. Those wusses.

Baloki
09-21-2004, 02:09 PM
Yah, it was a Streets Magnum, the white chocolate variety. I suppose it could have been the white chocolate coating, or possibly the stick-thing it was on.

The CK's should probably come up with something similar. I would say the socs, but once you come down to it the socs are often not labelled and they definitely don't work as a group to alienise other people. In fact, I'm probably the only vocal pro-soc guy around these lands. Those wusses.

The socs are an evil secretive socity that work in the background to downtrod people and you my friend are only their figurehead, as soon as they find out your other secrets they may, lets say terminate you :D

Cz
09-21-2004, 04:59 PM
If you give him a bigger ice-cream, he might choke to death. :D

Loony BoB
09-21-2004, 05:31 PM
*adds Czanthor to his list of people to ban*

Baloki
09-21-2004, 05:43 PM
*adds Czanthor to his list of people to ban*

You know BoB I reserved your name for you at my forum, not to ban, just to torture and maybe mod.... I mean go W-Team!

Cz
09-21-2004, 10:58 PM
This is all very exciting. When can we expect this torture series?

Psychotic
09-21-2004, 11:09 PM
I would say the socs, but once you come down to it the socs are often not labelled and they definitely don't work as a group to alienise other people. In fact, I'm probably the only vocal pro-soc guy around these lands. Those wusses.

The good-for-nothing layabouts! :rolleyes2