PDA

View Full Version : Backstabbers.

Levian
09-19-2004, 10:06 PM
Well, it's just about a year since last time there was a backstabber contest. And in memory of our great HOOTERS, I thought we could possibly go for another round. If nobody has the urge to be the host, I wouldn't mind being it.

Let's review the rules for all of you who doesn't remember:
Firstly, you will be divided into two teams.The game consist of two parts: competition and voting, where you first try to win a competition for your team and then the loosing team votes one person out. Much like the survivor on tv, only with more blood and gore. From all the backstabbing. The game will have twists along the way that I(or someone else will explain at a later point).

Contestants:
Carnage
zacks_clone
Psychotic
Doomsday
Mikztsu

ZeZipster
09-19-2004, 10:10 PM
No one could host it like HOOTERS could...

R.I.P. HOOTERS

Oh-wait, not dead yet.

Erdrick Holmes
09-19-2004, 10:17 PM
I can fix that. >=D

Psychotic
09-19-2004, 10:18 PM
SIGN PSY UP HE LOVED HOOTERS :smash:

Carnage
09-19-2004, 10:19 PM
*signs up*

zacks_clone
09-19-2004, 10:22 PM
*signs up*
cause ive nothing better to do...^_^;;

Leeza
09-19-2004, 10:22 PM
:smash: :(

*doesn't sign up*

Loony BoB
09-19-2004, 10:24 PM
*sits this one out* Good call, Lev. I miss HOOTERS, although anyone who goes to tGA knows he's still around there. But yeah, good call, and I hope it goes well. =o This was one of the coolest competitions in the forums.

Mikztsu
09-19-2004, 10:52 PM
Is HOOTERS banned or something? :cry: I've missed a lot.

Sign me up.

Loony BoB
09-19-2004, 10:56 PM
HOOTERS intentionally got himself banned from EoFF a while back. He said something along the lines of needing to drop either EoFF or tGA so he could have more time to do offline things, or something, so he dropped EoFF by posting a nude pic of a girl and saying goodbye. :p If you ever feel the need to post with 'im, though, he's still at tGA and makes the odd post at Aiyon. There might be other places but I dunno.

Levian
09-20-2004, 09:58 AM
*sits this one out* Good call, Lev. I miss HOOTERS, although anyone who goes to tGA knows he's still around there. But yeah, good call, and I hope it goes well. =o This was one of the coolest competitions in the forums.

Yeah, I thought it would be nice to do the contest again. Last time was quite fun.

I'll edit the first post with the current contestants.

Baloki
09-20-2004, 10:05 AM
Not sure I quite get whats going on but I suppose sign me up Levvie baby :D

Denmark
09-20-2004, 03:30 PM
:smash:

I'm in. I have to pay my respects to HOOTERS this way, because my HOOT-inspired sig was removed :(