PDA

View Full Version : I'm a stupid noob

theundeadhero
09-20-2004, 08:42 PM
I just started a new elvaan character and at the beginning of the game some guy shows up telling me all about san d'oria and then he gives me an item and tells me to make sure I show it to "someone". I can't remember who he told me to show it to. Does anybody know?

Snappie88
09-20-2004, 10:02 PM
Hmm, don't know. Sorry, did'nt start in San D'oria. But in Windurst you have to show it to Jack of Spades. Maybe it's called the same in D'oria?

Lionx
09-20-2004, 10:55 PM
Its always one of the guards near the residential houses. Gives you 50gil.

Garland
09-21-2004, 12:35 AM
Yeah, what LionX said. It'll be one of the guards in the residential area of the town region the game started you in. For instance, Pompidou's introduction was in Windurst Woods, so I had to talk to the guard in the Windurst Woods residential area. Geronimo, my trusty Galka mule, started in port Windurst, and his guard was in Port Windurst's residential area.

Misfit
09-21-2004, 02:06 PM
Actually, in San d'Oria sometimes the person is one of the um...white/black mage person in N. San d'Oria, or the lady standing by the tree in S. San d'Oria infront of the AH.

But I think where you started with the guy that tells you about San d'Oria is in North Sandy, so go trade your coupon to one of those mages standing near the moat by the Chatt...oh, I can't spell it ... you know ... that large church type place! >< ... ^_^'

theundeadhero
09-25-2004, 05:32 PM
OK, I still haven't found it yet. I did start in the North but it wasn't the two gaurds by the chatueoeueuoai thingy or the white mage under the tree by it. Can anyone pinpoint who it is for me, I've tried trading to a lot of people.

sara-sa
10-01-2004, 04:15 PM
You know..... if you just started and no one knows ( including me) about the person you trade the qupon to, then you can delate the character and make exact copy of new one then start the game over again.

This time don't forget to take a note.

Kegsay
10-04-2004, 09:26 PM
XD, I did this aswell and thought it was really important. It's of no use whatsoever except for a measly 50G... Finally I'm not the only one who did this.. :D I personally wouldn't bother, just kill some things and sell the items at the AH.

Vaprice
10-04-2004, 09:55 PM
I think it kight be in Victory square. I think if I can remember, it would be a girl. Who is near a tent.

Hope that helps, but it's only 50 gil. C'mon, i could dance for 50 gil, XD ^^ jkjkjkjkjk. :choc: