PDA

View Full Version : I need help please!!

aquamarine
09-22-2004, 01:51 AM
I am fighting Adel right now and I cant beat that witch!!!.Its not that I dont have enough HP its that my attacks do very little damage to Adel. :mad2:

I know that junctioning is the key,but someone told me that if I junctioned tornado to my mag attack then it would take a lot of damage.But that doesnt help me either.And the only GF's that I have are Shiva,Bahamut,Quazactel,Siren,pandomona,.

And more than Likely I am going to have to go back a littl caus I saved as soon as I got to the 4th disc and I will have to beat Seifer again.Damn :mad2: But if it will help me get that stupid witch then I will do it.

I keep hearing people say to use your partys overdrives*I forgot the correct name for them,but its something like that.*
And how do I get the mug ability?

If someone could tell me the best things to junction and were to find them I would really appreciate it.

And I heard that Adel has 20,000 HP,but I heard somewere else that Adel has 60,000 hp.So whats the correct amount.

Optium
09-22-2004, 08:38 PM
If I were you I'd get back on the Ragnarok and get some GFs, level up a
bit, get the Lion Heart, etc.

Now that I think of it though you may not be able to get out from the
savepoint you're at. In any case, you could use the Limit Breaks to kill her,
to do that you have to get your characters' HP to the yellow level or cast
Aura on the character. I'm not sure if she dispels aura though. Also, you
may want to get Diablos. Save your game and then use the item Magic
Lamp that Cid gave you a long time ago. You'll go into a fight wtih Diablos
and if you beat him you'll get GF Diablos. From him you can learn Mug
along with Enc-None. So he's definitely worthwhile for abilities, and he's
also good to summon even this late in the game (which is rare), he does
10% of the enemy's max HP in damage with a max of 9999 per 10 levels.
So if he's lvl 10 he'll do 10%, if he's lvl 100 he'll do 100% as long as the
enemy's HP isn't above 9999.

As far as Adel's HP, it all depends on her level.

My advice is, if you can get out of the Lunatic Pandora, get in the
Ragnarok and get the GFs you're missing and/or go to Island Closest to
Hell and level up like CRAZY. If you're having a lot of trouble with Adel
you won't do very well in Ultimecia's castle.

Good luck though.

.opt

SeeDRankLou
09-22-2004, 09:26 PM
First, it's not possible that you don't have Ifrit. Second, you have Bahamut? You got through those three uberpowerful Ruby Dragons and beat Bahamut and you can't beat Adel? (I'm not making fun of you at all, I'm just saying beat Adel is easier than getting to and beat Bahamut)

Anyway, Adel can have 10,000 HP, she can have 51,000 HP. Those are her limits, and it all depends on the level she is at when you fight her, which depends on the level you are at. Here's what you want to do. First, draw and cast Regen from Rinoa onto Rinoa. This will save her from Adel drawing HP from her. During the fight with Seifer, he may have had Aura which you could have drawn. This spell allows you to do Limit Breaks when your HP is high. If have that spell, wonderful, if not, it's not the end of the world. Now, magic is going to be a bit useless in this fight, because Adel's Spirit is much higher than her Vitality, so make the Strength stat your priority when junctioning. You will want your fighters in this fight, namely the boys. The girls aren't bad, but the boys have much better limit breaks for this battle. So, if you have Aura, use it. Irvine and Zell's limit breaks are pretty safe. Squall's is iffy depending on the weapon you have. Most of Irvine's limits hit just Adel, so use them. Squall's limit will just hit Adel, but his finishing blow might hit Rinoa as well as Adel, if he even uses something other than Rough Divide. Zell's limit is what you want to use a lot. You can perform a series of repetitive blows with his limit that are really easy to execute and always follow each other. All you have to do is alternate between Punch Rush (O X) and Booya
(<- ->), whichever comes up first, start with that, then alternate. You can repeat these two an insanely large amount, doing massive damage. So my suggestion is this: Have Squall be the healer. Have him cast Regen on Rinoa, heal when necessary, and attack otherwise. Have Zell and Irvine use their limits, either with Aura or with low HP. If Irvine runs out of ammo, make him the healer and use Squall's limit. Be careful, if Squall's final blow hits Rinoa, heal her immediately.

Codak
09-23-2004, 02:24 AM
Simple and easy.

Use Meltdown on Adel and beat the living hell out of her (don't even touch Rinoa). Junction you're strongest magic to str and spirit, and let all hell break loose. And whatever you do, don't use your GFs at all.

aquamarine
09-24-2004, 12:44 AM
Simple and easy.

Use Meltdown on Adel and beat the living hell out of her (don't even touch Rinoa). Junction you're strongest magic to str and spirit, and let all hell break loose. And whatever you do, don't use your GFs at all.

WOW I totally beat her!! :love: Man that stupid witch took me forever to beat.Everything I tried didnt work,but somehow I mangaged to kick her sorry ugly A@@ :D

But I was mistaken :eep: when I said that I had Bahamunt,I dont have him,but I do have Ifrit. :tongue:

Codak
09-24-2004, 03:50 AM
It's good practice to focus on melee fighting. The only time you will really need magic is for healing, or if the enemy is immune to physical attacks.

Polaris
09-24-2004, 09:36 AM
Don't use GFs, they hurt Rinoa!!!! There is one thing that is call MAGIC! Use it... the only G.F that you can use is Cerebus... When I beat Adel I had 9999 of HP on my characters but don't worry, just make sure taht you have Curagas and Cerebrus and Auras, coz limit breaks maybe really useful... cure also Rinoa coz Adel keep draining HP of her... Now use Meltdown also and attack her with magic and limit breaks.... Don't do attack coz in FF8 attacks aren't that powerful... ok do this and you'll beat her...