PDA

View Full Version : Monk

Strider
09-22-2004, 07:28 PM
This is the best show on television. Hands down. So who's seen it, and what do you think about it?

I'm a bit concerned about the potential letdown after Bitty Schram's departure (Sharona, for those counting) for the third season, but Tony Shalhoub is so amazingly talented by himself that I think the show will be alright.

Zifnab
09-22-2004, 09:57 PM
Is that the detective show? If so I saw one some time ago where he was on a plane and thought the guy a few seats from him had killed his wife or something. I enjoyed it but I've not caught it on again since then.

kikimm
09-23-2004, 03:00 AM
I used to watch all the time, but after the second season or so, I just stopped. I'm sick and tired of tv. But besdies that, it's a really good show. Shaloub's a really good actor; he played the part well.

EDIT: Why did Sharona leave? I'm curious.

:D

Calliope
09-23-2004, 09:51 AM
It's not as good as it could be, but it's still not bad.

ps - Monk is the guy from Gattaca who breaks Vincent's legs. :love:

Miriel
09-23-2004, 11:01 AM
This is the best show on television. Hands down.

Nope, that title goes to the amazing, mind-blowing, heart-thumping, spine-tingling, tear-jerking, show that is ALIAS.

But yeah, I like Monk. I agree that Tony Shalhoub is a wonderful actor, he definitely deserved the emmy he won last year.

XxSephirothxX
10-03-2004, 11:31 PM
I watch it every once in a while...indeed, a very good show. I don't know if I'd consider it the best, but to each his own. It's too bad Sharona's leaving the cast....was it a money issue, or what?