PDA

View Full Version : Perfect Ending Clarification

arcdragon9
09-23-2004, 05:36 AM
This contains spoilers, so if u haven't gotten 100 percent and seen the perfect ending, don't read. Sorry to draw this out, but I just read a page on the internet and looked at their pics of the perfect ending. Does the pefect ending consist of Yuna and tidus running to shore and ends there with the fade out, or does the perfect ending go deeper? Please don't connect me to other threads or sites, please just say yes or no. that's all I want to know. And I can finaly let this stupid question die. It is all I want to know, cus i keep hearing different things.

Lon611
09-23-2004, 05:38 AM
This contains spoilers, so if u haven't gotten 100 percent and seen the perfect ending, don't read. Sorry to draw this out, but I just read a page on the internet and looked at their pics of the perfect ending. Does the pefect ending consist of Yuna and tidus running to shore and ends there with the fade out, or does the perfect ending go deeper? Please don't connect me to other threads or sites, please just say yes or no. that's all I want to know. And I can finaly let this stupid question die. It is all I want to know, cus i keep hearing different things.

nope, thats not it. i've seen the perfect ending. its in zanarkand. thats all il say cuz i don't wanna spoil it

ShivaBlizzard8
09-23-2004, 04:24 PM
Right. The Tidus/Yuna in the water thing is the "Good" ending. The 100% perfect ending is another small scene at the very end.

arcdragon9
09-24-2004, 12:10 AM
Ah, thank you. That's exactly what I wanted to know.

Del Murder
09-26-2004, 05:12 AM
Refer to this thread (http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=48079) for more on the endings.