PDA

View Full Version : 99%

listentomystory
09-23-2004, 11:06 AM
ok so im playing x2 for the second time and im at 99% at the start of ch1. will giving the sphere over to new yevon rather than the youth league this time result in the extra 1% or do i have to go through the arduous task of getting the ultimate chocobo with clasko.

The Triumphant Hero
09-23-2004, 12:16 PM
you have to do EVERYTHING in the game to get 100%. You can't get it if you hand it over to new yevon, so yeah, I would say you have to get the ultimate chocobo

SeeDRankLou
09-23-2004, 08:50 PM
On the second time through, giving the awesome sphere to New Yevon and doing all the stuff in Bevelle and Mushroom Rock Road, as it will be different, should net you at least 1%, I'm almost positive. And no, you don't need to get the awesome chocobo again.

UltimateSpamGrover
09-23-2004, 10:52 PM
WARNING: What I am about to say is very hurtful to people who like FFx-2.

Don't play FFX-2, play FFXI!!!!!

JUST MY 2K.

Carnage
09-23-2004, 11:07 PM
On the second time through, giving the awesome sphere to New Yevon and doing all the stuff in Bevelle and Mushroom Rock Road, as it will be different, should net you at least 1%, I'm almost positive. And no, you don't need to get the awesome chocobo again.

if you give the sphere to new yevon you cant get the comspheres at mushroom rock road. And cant do one of the missions. You can get 100% first time though so giving it to 2 diffrent people will not help. theres a guide here at EoFF so go there.

SeeDRankLou
09-24-2004, 03:32 AM
if you give the sphere to new yevon you cant get the comspheres at mushroom rock road. And cant do one of the missions. You can get 100% first time though so giving it to 2 diffrent people will not help. theres a guide here at EoFF so go there.
That's for getting 100% in one game. If you're on your second time through, like listentomystory is, you can give the awesome sphere to New Yevon and get more percentage.

I'm sure those words of advice are greatly appreciated and will help him get 100%, since he's already playing the game and everything. :mad2:

aeris2001x2
09-24-2004, 02:18 PM
i read there is actually 112% of stuff avaliable. u only need 100 of it. i never gave the sphere to new yevon, but despite missing those i got 100%. as SeedRankLou says, its possible 2 get 100% on one play if u give the sphere to the youth league(which is the natural, moral and obvious choice).

Jolts
09-25-2004, 07:40 AM
That's destructive criticism, and should not be allowed (<-my opinion).

Anyway, I was never very good with FFX-2's chocobo thing, so I never did that part. Guess I better learn how if I want 100% with one play through.

Del Murder
09-26-2004, 05:15 AM
If you think something should not be allowed, please use the warn button.

Grover, this is not a thread about your opinion of the game so please either post on the topic or don't post at all.

listentomystory
10-02-2004, 12:31 PM
thanks for the info guys i got the extra 1%when i handed the sphere to new yevon then did the mission in mushroom rock road where you have to beat up everyone. i must say i enjoyed that that elma really annoys me she is such a suck up.