PDA

View Full Version : pikachu, I choose you! Lightning bolt attack! Pika pika!

Peegee
09-23-2004, 02:31 PM
Do you have a/any pet/s? What species is/are it/they? What do you call it/them? Are you annoyed/confused at the use of this/that? If you don't have a pet, would you like one?

I personally want a squrrel. I don't care if it's undomesticable or immoral. Failing that, I'd really really like a pica. It would be cool to own a pica, because of my obvious metally handicapped induced fetish (non-sexual!) of a certain pokemon.

btw I really really want a birthday pikachu card. *hint hint*

Meat Puppet
09-23-2004, 02:36 PM
How ironic! I was just discussing pokemon with a stranger!

I have a couple of cats. :love::love: knows how many.

Here's my american persian. I tried to catch him lounging out on the sofa but unfortunately I didn't. And the quality of these pics is quite crap, but I used the webcam on a pen so don't complain.

Flying Mullet
09-23-2004, 02:59 PM
We have two cats, Niblick and Sassy, and about 50,000 guppies. We started with two guppies and it turns out they really liked each other.

Iceglow
09-23-2004, 03:07 PM
I have two cats Feelix and Judge. Feelix is named after the cat food because of my two yr old nephew but judge is my lil amigo

Levian
09-23-2004, 03:09 PM
I actually knew this thread was made by you just by looking at the title of the thread. How scary is that?

Logan
09-23-2004, 03:10 PM
We currently have three cats (Sam, Smokey, Midnight), one dog (BW), a beta fish swimming around in a vase (no name), and a goat. I think the goat's name is Pepper, but I don't like it so I call it "goat". :D

Sam won't sit still for a webcam shot, so there's one of half of him, and one from a long time ago.

Rusty
09-23-2004, 03:14 PM
Do you have a/any pet/s?
Yep I have one at the moment

What species is/are it/they?
Pomeranian - it's a dog :)

What do you call it/them? Prince

Are you annoyed/confused at the use of this/that?
I'm utterly confused at the question yes.

If you don't have a pet, would you like one?
Although I do have a pet already, he's really old, he's 13 now, so in a year or so I'm planning on getting a Doberman.

Mo-Nercy
09-23-2004, 03:44 PM
I want a cat! But I'm not allowed cats or dogs here :(

I have fish though. They're so stupid. I tap the glass and they freak out and smash the heads on each other, into the glass, the pebbles on the bottom. And at night, all you can here are the four fish going bonkers at the nightlight. We turned off the light a few times, but then they just went more crazy.

I want a cat.

m4tt
09-23-2004, 03:56 PM
I have a dog. Her name is Sadie. She is an English Mastiff.

http://www.kingd0rk.com/photos/sadieface.jpg

fire_of_avalon
09-23-2004, 06:05 PM
I have two dogs, Wolfwood and Gypsy. Why we named Wolfwood Wolfwood, I have no idea. Just seemed like a good idea at the time. We usually just call him Wolfers or Woofy wooof.

PG, you can have a squirrel. My Mema had a pet squirrel when she was a kid. You just have to let it have an open window all the time. Find one you like and start feeding it a lot.

K-chan
09-23-2004, 07:19 PM
I've got a welsh corgi named maudy.

EDIT:the second pic is kinda creepy with the greenish eye... :eep:

Skogs
09-23-2004, 07:28 PM
I have a Golden Retriever called Chief.

Denmark
09-24-2004, 01:07 AM
Rocks, dude. Effing rocks. ^_^

Sacred Phoenix
09-24-2004, 06:09 PM
i have a cat named Mouse (i know i know) but she is small and grey, so her name fits. And I have a border collie/Lab cross named Angel. Don't know how she got the name cause all she does is bark. But she is loyal and loving and i wouln't give her up fpr anything.

Carnage
09-24-2004, 08:07 PM
I have a cat. Which i named squek(i cant spell :( ) while i was still learning to talk :D ! But now my cats mad old and just lays around waiting to die.

I have a dog. Her name is Sadie. She is an English Mastiff.

http://www.kingd0rk.com/photos/sadieface.jpg

I like the blue in her eyes is that real or just the way the picture came out?

Rye
09-24-2004, 10:32 PM
Ry chuuuu! I choose yoooooou!

I have two hermit crabs, Nemo and Twister. And I have a parrot named Harley. :) He's a Harlequin Macaw. He likes to talk and thrave a lot.

Kirobaito
09-24-2004, 11:00 PM
I have a pretty pretty Peanut. She's a pretty pretty German Shepherd-Boxer mix.

Aurey
09-24-2004, 11:57 PM
I have a fat cat named Reugger. I don't have a picture of him at all, I don't think.

He's lazy and can get quite annoying when you want to make a tuna fish sandwich. But I still love him to bits.

Craig
09-25-2004, 12:17 AM
I'm the proud owner of a Jack Russel Terrier who goes by the name Penny

escobert
09-25-2004, 05:37 AM
PG whens your birthday?

Peegee
09-25-2004, 06:38 AM
Do a search. I'm sure my old birthday thread exists somewhere

-N-
09-25-2004, 10:45 AM
PG, quit making threads. Thanks.

Sincerely,
The Government.

Peegee
09-25-2004, 01:50 PM
Why don't you strip me of thread making privileges so I'll start making threads in other people's threads?

:aimmad:

escobert
09-25-2004, 06:13 PM
Because we love you too much