PDA

View Full Version : Chevelle

Strider
09-23-2004, 11:58 PM
So who's heard of 'em? If you haven't, go pick up their CD or find their songs somewhere online. These Chicago boys know how to rock.

And while we're at it, which songs are your favorites? I personally enjoy "Mia", "Vitamin R" and "Wonder What's Next".

Zell's Fists of Fury
09-24-2004, 12:21 AM
Who hasn't heard of them? They only play their goddamned songs every seven minutes on the radio.

Carnage
09-24-2004, 12:42 AM
The red

fire_of_avalon
09-24-2004, 12:55 AM
I'd have to agree with Spiff. They're ok, but not as ok as everyone wants to believe. Vitamin R sounds very nice, though.

kikimm
09-24-2004, 01:02 AM
I LOVE that band, so much! They're new cd's out now, right? Vitamin R, even though I've only heard it twice, it an excellent song. I'm definitley looking forward to picking that cd up.

I'm pissed, though, because I lost "Wonder What's Next" a couple months ago. The last song is one of my favorites. "A Visit with El Diablo", I think it's called.

:D

Del Murder
09-24-2004, 01:55 AM
Who hasn't heard of them? They only play their goddamned songs every seven minutes on the radio.
Well, I haven't for one. I actually thought this was just a misspelling of 'Chappelle' and am deeply disappointed.