PDA

View Full Version : WTF?? this isn't FFXII!!

Ashton
09-24-2004, 12:34 AM
http://www.nvkz.net/ff/Wallp/ffxii/01.jpg
Look at this weird pic I found on the internet it sas on top "Final Fantasy XII" but it isn't so what is it???
weird...Don't you think? :confused:

Necronopticous
09-24-2004, 12:50 AM
I saw this picture abour a year ago, it was a fake someone made most likely for an animation project or something. I knew it was a fake from the get-go, Square would have made a much better model than this. Not only that it looks like a rip off of Final Fantasy VIII's intro sequence.

TheAbominatrix
09-24-2004, 12:52 AM
I dont know what it is, but look at the date. 2001. It also says 'Square' instead of 'Squarenix'. Obvious signs of a fake.

Also, that face has been very poorly photoshopped on, something made obvious with the way I have my flatscreen positioned. I can see the transition quite clearly.

edit: and yes, that's a clear ripoff of an FMV from VIII. The body positioning is exactly Rinoa, not to mention the field of flowers.

Ashton
09-24-2004, 12:52 AM
Exactly my thoughts

BackRoomKid
09-24-2004, 06:40 AM
Not square quality...obvious fake

abrojtm
09-25-2004, 07:21 PM
Her breasts are conical. :)

Ouch!
09-25-2004, 07:29 PM
Yeah, this showed up here a couple years ago- before the Squaresoft/Enix merge. It was pretty easy to write it off as a fake then, and much easier to do so now.

Ashton
09-25-2004, 10:21 PM
Yeah of course!
But still who be stupid enough to do this and put on the internet? :mad:

TheAbominatrix
09-25-2004, 10:24 PM
People do stuff like this all the time. They love to make false pictures... I've seen about 5 different 'VII-2' pictures (made before the announcement of AC) and some VIII-2 as well. It's not annoying in and of itself, only the results are, all the people fooled into believing whatever the thing is promoting.

KentaRawr!
10-07-2004, 03:56 PM
The girl in that pic looks kinda stupid o_o looks alot like a Rinoa/DancerFFT/Garnet kind of thing... Slight Spoiler: Garnet AFTER she cut her hair.

TheAbominatrix
10-07-2004, 08:24 PM
The girl in that pic looks kinda stupid o_o looks alot like a Rinoa/DancerFFT/Garnet kind of thing... Slight Spoiler: Garnet AFTER she cut her hair.

Welcome to FFXII. Her name is Penelo, and she will be one of your characters. Have a nice day.

KentaRawr!
10-08-2004, 01:37 PM
I highly doubt shes Penelo ^_^; the style of FFXII is very different, it says Square instead of Square Enix, and the year says 2001. Like someone said earlier, it looks alot like FFVIII's Intro, with the field of flowers and all.

P.S. Whoever made this pic, search RPG Maker 2001 on Google! ^_^

TheAbominatrix
10-08-2004, 04:47 PM
Oops, I was thinking this was a different thread -_-; my bad.

Ouch!
10-08-2004, 05:23 PM
XD

KentaRawr!
10-08-2004, 07:04 PM
lol no worries. :p

P.S. Like my Signature? :cat:

Del Murder
10-10-2004, 04:53 AM
Heh, I sure do!

Shayo
10-16-2004, 12:47 AM
dude, u can totslly see her nipples....i doubt square/enix made this, they make the girls look skanky, but not that skanky

Seifer
10-18-2004, 03:40 AM
dude, u can totslly see her nipples....i doubt square/enix made this, they make the girls look skanky, but not that skanky

Damn, you beat me to it. I was just about to say...*ahem*

I saw this picture ages ago, though. It was a prank. This picture was released before FFX even hit store shelves, if my memory serves me well. There was absolutely NO FFXII info back then. You can tell it's doctored to hell. Look at the poor cloning around her thigh area.

ninja-yuffie
10-31-2004, 11:53 AM
oh yeahhh i saw that too. it kind of looks like that scene with rinoa in the field..ahh well...

Resha
11-02-2004, 12:03 PM
Lousy lousy lousyyyy! The graphic is bad quality, and I swear, I thought SquareEnix's graphics would improve with time...obviously the faker should know it too. The girl looks a tiny bit like a grown up version of Kairi, but half of her looks graphical and the other half...anime-ish. Really! Look at her stomach!

yuki the thief
11-11-2004, 01:20 PM
Lousy lousy lousyyyy! The graphic is bad quality, and I swear, I thought SquareEnix's graphics would improve with time...obviously the faker should know it too. The girl looks a tiny bit like a grown up version of Kairi, but half of her looks graphical and the other half...anime-ish. Really! Look at her stomach!

yeah, maybe that guy who made this picture were thinking about Kairi :rolleyes2 even i think i'd be impossible :confused: