PDA

View Full Version : I'll get you next time, gadget. NEXT TIME!!!!!oneoneonetyfour

Peegee
09-24-2004, 03:28 AM
The biggest mystery in the universe is thus: who IS Dr. Claw? You see, after much discourse with my brother, we have come to the greatest of conclusions:

Dr. Claw....is Chief Quimby.

Yes, you heard me. Dr. Claw is none other than the Chief who sends Inspector Gadget to his unwitting doom every single week, only to be foiled by his wacky dog and geeky nerd neice. What evidence do I have? Why, it's in every single episode:

Inspector Gadget keeps causing explosions to befall Chief Quimby.

I mean, seriously, if you were constant bombarded with exploding letters of utmost distruction (which BTW the Chief gives to Inspector Gadget in the hopes of blowing him up), wouldn't you be the head of an international organisation to take over the world? And we never see the Chief again until the end of the show, so where is he? Obviously he's around....AS DR. CLAW! Haven't you watched horror movies? It's always the guy who vanishes in the beginning, only to use his assumed death to sneak off and be the BAD GUY.

I have solved the greatest mystery. You may now regale me with glory and punch n' pie.

TasteyPies
09-24-2004, 03:31 AM
Its makes perfect sense Immortal.

OOC: When I was younger I had the hots for that penny chick.

Logan
09-24-2004, 03:36 AM
Wasn't there one episode where they showed you Dr. Claw's face?

Calliope
09-24-2004, 04:19 AM
Dr Claw = Dr Zoidberg.

wait, no.

Dr Claw = Bill.

wait, no.

Dr Claw = Dr Blight.

OH WHO CARES?

wait wait!

Dr Claw = the disembodied head from the power rangers. yes, that's it.

Zell's Fists of Fury
09-24-2004, 04:25 AM
There was a Dr. Claw toy that revealed his face. I never got it, but I heard it was stupid.

Amnesia Case
09-24-2004, 04:45 AM
The Dr. Claw toy looks stupid

Zell's Fists of Fury
09-24-2004, 05:19 AM
Yeah, there you go. Horrible. Just horrible.

Peegee
09-25-2004, 03:12 AM
No Dr. Claw isn't Zordon. No the toy doesn't count as canon. You never see the guy's face because kids can never know THE TRUE TERROR THAT IS CHIEF QUIMBY OMG TEH PHEAR.

See you can't disprove me. My logic is absolute.

Imperia
09-25-2004, 01:10 PM
I loved Inspector Gadget... I still do to this day! :D

Dr. Claw... I don't know, maybe he's a cat man.

DMKA
09-26-2004, 08:16 AM
Brain's secret homobestial lover.