PDA

View Full Version : i need some help on this....

zodiac5
09-24-2004, 03:55 AM
im new, blah blah blah, beside the point. i cant get into chat! it says "get registration from the webmaster." i have no idea wha this means and i need some help. :choc:

crono_logical
09-24-2004, 04:03 AM
It means someone changed the chat program from the shiny sparkly new one that worked to the old rubbishy one that asks for registration during the recent server change - my guess being they didn't have the latest backup of the site when that happenned :p Just ignore that message for now :p

zodiac5
09-24-2004, 01:02 PM
i cant ignore it, i cant chat when it says that. everytime i say something.. it just says... register with webmaster. and im not able to talk to others.. thanks though...

this is exactly what it says when i try and talk on chat:

###### Unregistered copy, evaluation only.
###### Please ask webmaster to register it.

Baloki
09-24-2004, 02:02 PM
goto FFChat.net and use their Javachat but put in all the server details listed on the Chat Page, works everytime :D

crono_logical
09-24-2004, 04:25 PM
Once you use chat regularly though, you'd be better off getting your own chat client instead of using java, like mirc from www.mirc.com if you're on Windows :p

Baloki
09-24-2004, 06:06 PM
Once you use chat regularly though, you'd be better off getting your own chat client instead of using java, like mirc from www.mirc.com if you're on Windows :p

and if your not the Royal Mail runs a cool service called the post office :P