PDA

View Full Version : In case anyone cared

Carnage
09-25-2004, 12:38 AM
Treasure In The Mist

Valuable Items: Tiara, Ruby Ring, Change Rod

Return back to the Village of Mist. Head to the house just north. Go through the fireplace and then east to pick up the Tiara, Ruby Ring and Cloth. Continue walking east to uncover another hidden passage and find a Change Rod.

In the FF 4 walkthrough it says you get a change rod. Is the guide made for the Ps1 version? in the Snes version you get a rubyring not a change rod.

Flying Mullet
09-25-2004, 05:46 PM
Hmm, I thought that you get a change rod in the SNES version too. But at least that statement is correct for one of the versions, so it can't hurt leaving it there for now.

Loony BoB
10-12-2006, 11:04 AM
If someone can verify this, then I'll be happy to edit the walkthrough to note what you get for each version.

*bumps and moves the thread to the FFIV forum to see if someone can assist with that*

Evastio
10-12-2006, 09:35 PM
Treasure In The Mist

Valuable Items: Tiara, Ruby Ring, Change Rod

Return back to the Village of Mist. Head to the house just north. Go through the fireplace and then east to pick up the Tiara, Ruby Ring and Cloth. Continue walking east to uncover another hidden passage and find a Change Rod.

In the FF 4 walkthrough it says you get a change rod. Is the guide made for the Ps1 version? in the Snes version you get a rubyring not a change rod.

You can walk through another wall in the place where you get the Ruby Ring which should lead to the Change Rod/Apparite Rod.

Cruise Control
10-12-2006, 09:36 PM
FFIV GBA: You get a Ruby Ring, walk through that wall to get a Change Rod.

Flying Mullet
10-12-2006, 11:45 PM
Yeah, we're verifying what you get in the SNES version.

Cruise Control
10-12-2006, 11:55 PM
No one asked you. Punk.

Absolutely no need to be rude like that. - Psychotic.

EDIT: Apparently I'm not good at imbueing sarcasm in my posts. (removed EDIT 2)

Flying Mullet
10-13-2006, 12:44 AM
Actually Psy's just a tad slow...

Psychotic
10-13-2006, 01:46 AM
Now there's a genuine insult for me to crack down on. Or, y'know, we could have some on-topic fun.

Evastio
10-13-2006, 03:18 AM
Now there's a genuine insult for me to crack down on. Or, y'know, we could have some on-topic fun.
I'll get right on it.

Having the Change Staff equipped on Tellah and having him use it as an item proves really useful. Especially on Hell Needles since they can't counter with Needle as pigs. :D