PDA

View Full Version : Unreadable: Girls v boys, ff characters!

ff babe
09-25-2004, 03:46 PM
Which girl or boy catches ur eye, do u wish they were real, or which is ur favirite character and why do u like them on the game so much?

Del Murder
09-25-2004, 04:57 PM
Hey ff babe, we have a General FF Forum for topics such as these.

Chris
09-25-2004, 05:10 PM
:p FF babe sorry to say this...but you're kinda weird.
:mad: You're a little abrasive and that's really annoying.

ff babe
09-25-2004, 05:38 PM
maybe i am, well fine, i was only trying to fit in and i told u lot i have never been on a forum before soo i cant help what i do cus i dont understand, i thought u guys would b nice, well excuse me why i go and slash my throught!

Chris
09-25-2004, 06:23 PM
Gosh I didn't mean it that way :)

Just slow down a bit okay ;)

You don't need to post every thread you have in mind today,
You know, we'll still be here tomorrow and the day after that :)

ff babe
09-25-2004, 06:26 PM
i can only do it on saturdays cus i'm at my dad's and he is the only 1 who has a computer

Ultima Shadow
09-25-2004, 06:35 PM
Very well, Shadow is my fav character ever. The most atractive girl is... white mage from FF1! :p

Oh, and most people here ARE nice. Just a bit weird sometimes. :screwy:
And look at the title of each forum before you create treads. Only create FFVII treads in the FFVII forum etc.

Chris
09-25-2004, 07:00 PM
I wish that Krile from FFV were real, she's so damn cute (not cute, cute but 'baby' cute :p ) and I also wish that Vivi from FFIX were real, then he could hook up with Krile. What an awesome couple they'd make.

Dark Matter
09-26-2004, 01:20 AM
... wondrous moon, grant me my only wish, bring my beloved Dagger to me. :bow:
I think I fell in love with Maria too. (Although, I haven't played FFII yet.) :love:
My favourite heroes're Cloud, Squall, ........ :blahblah:

*give ff babe a paopu fruit* :magus: "Don't cry, because this's your story."

Flashback007
09-29-2004, 10:27 AM
I agree with Chris, Vivi and Krile are certainly a cute couple together, if they were in the same game, so make them real.

And for the hero, I think Red Mage from FF I is cool, fighting and spell using in the same time rules.

And the heroine??? Yuffie from VII, she is the best character from VII and very cut.....euhm good. Can I say cute??? Ok, then she is cute

Polaris
09-29-2004, 10:56 AM
Seifer and Tifa or Quistis!

Heartless
09-29-2004, 01:26 PM
My favorites are Tifa,Cloud,Squall,Zell,Seifer,Rinoa,Shadow,Locke,Celes,Terra,Cid,Cecil,Kain,Rosa,Tidus,Leene and General Leo....i know i have a lot of favorites...

kikimm
09-30-2004, 05:03 AM
It's kind of weird, thinking about this....but since you're asking....Squall, probably. Or Irvine, or Zell. They're all cool guys.

As for girls, Yuna, or Tifa.

:D

Auronhart
10-26-2004, 09:33 AM
Rinoa and Squall or Auron. Squall and Auron are cool and aloof which I relate to and all three can crush if you build them right. :)

Dragon Ash
10-26-2004, 04:13 PM
I also liked Quistis, mostly because I always like that teacher with a whip fantasy.

i have a friend who would act that out for you! :thumb:

i wish squall was real (because he's gorgeously dark and broody!) and zell, because he would make such a great best friend.

hmm... maybe i should just go live in ffviii...

Azure Chrysanthemum
10-26-2004, 05:34 PM
I think Kuja wins for the girls, look at that power :D

Raijin
10-26-2004, 11:48 PM
For the girls I think Celes from ff6 and for the men my fav, would be locke, with garnet for girls and Cloud for the guys very very close behind.

Juniper Jade
10-27-2004, 01:16 AM
When I was younger, I had a huge crush on Edgar in VI.. I was like.. 5 or 6 but man did I love him! My older brothers would always make fun of me about it, but goodness.. I think he was my first real crush XD

And then.. there was Zell..

Azure Chrysanthemum
10-27-2004, 07:27 AM
When I was younger, I had a huge crush on Edgar in VI.. I was like.. 5 or 6 but man did I love him! My older brothers would always make fun of me about it, but goodness.. I think he was my first real crush XD

And then.. there was Zell..

That's like begging somethingawful.com to do another sweep of the forums :D

As far as the characters though, I think Ramza is one of the better ones. He has a strong moral compass and is always questioning his motives and trying to do the right thing.

GhostlyWolf
10-28-2004, 04:03 AM
Guy-Laguna, you can't find a cooler and more sincere FF character than him. He's just so cool and funny, hehe down to earth. I actually preffered to play as him than as Squall, he would have made a better story in FFVIII too. Anyway he gots a great weapon and specials.
Girl-Yuna of course, she's the cutest FF babe I've ever seen, I wish there were girls like her in this world, I'm sure there are but few, she doesn't give up on what she believes and on Tidus....we need more "true" people who keep their word in this world.

Hey FF babe, don't worry what the rude people in this forum say, you seem like an open minded kind of girl, I like that. Keep rocking in your on special way ~_^

::gives her a gold crafted sword so she can deffend herself against the rude one's::

EDIT: Please don't double post. Thanks. -SD

Black Roses
11-06-2004, 06:24 AM
Celes :love: :love:
Terra :love: :love:
Cloud :love: :love: :love:
Vincent :love: :love: :love: :love:
Sephiroth :love: :love:
Zidane :love: :love:
Vivi :love: :love: :love: :love:
Kuja :love: :love:

i rated them... :)