PDA

View Full Version : 'Light my fire'

ff babe
09-25-2004, 04:24 PM
What music do u like, albums, hits or in the charts (why do u think other people like that kind of music too?)

Craig
09-25-2004, 04:32 PM
I like punk music and any other kinda rock music (categorys confuse me) I think people like this music because it sounds cool.. and they are right.

ZeZipster
09-25-2004, 04:34 PM
I like Spoon. I'm like addicted, which is probably bad, because they don't have many songs and the songs they do have are REALLY hard to find.

www.spoontheband.com

Paper Tiger = The gr8tst.

Chris
09-25-2004, 04:40 PM
I really like Björk She's the best :D

www.bjork.com

Armisael
09-25-2004, 04:53 PM
Avril Lavigne's and Linkin Park's rules!This means nu punk rock and new metal are my favorite...of course this does not mean that i do not listen other kind of music..for example..classic music it's very good..and especially the "Ode to Joy"is one of the best songs composed ever....

Chris
09-25-2004, 05:00 PM
Classic music is cool...but Avril Lavigne :barf:

nik0tine
09-26-2004, 12:00 AM
I like most music because of the lyrics. To me, the sound tkaes a back seat to the lyrics in most cases. However, if it is just incredible music i can let it slide. And i also like classical music. Stuff's amazing.

Strider
09-26-2004, 12:03 AM
You can't beat good ol' rock and roll. Everything from Hendrix to The Stones to Van Halen to Metallica to 311.

Yee haw!

Jebus
09-26-2004, 12:15 AM
I'm a big fan of classic rock (Floyd, Zeppelin, The Who, etc.). I also like some oldies like The Beatles (<3) and Simon and Garfunkel. I also like orchestral music.

Armisael
09-26-2004, 01:56 AM
Classic music is cool...but Avril Lavigne :barf:
:chop: :hot: :shoot: I'm gonna kill you Chris really...then Björk :barf:

Chzn8r
09-26-2004, 02:01 AM
Why was the thread title a Doors song, but then you didn't say anything about the Doors in your post? Oh well.

I listen to a LOT of kinds of Metal, and quite a bit of rock (mostly Progressive Rock) as well. I'm pretty sure that most people like this stuff because it's complex, and usually requires a good bit of an attention span and attention to details to really appreciate.

Norbin
09-26-2004, 02:03 AM
I really like JPOP and i also like to listen to Radiohead, since radiohead is like da friggen best :D

nik0tine
09-28-2004, 09:22 AM
Why was the thread title a Doors song, but then you didn't say anything about the Doors in your post? Oh well.

I listen to a LOT of kinds of Metal, and quite a bit of rock (mostly Progressive Rock) as well. I'm pretty sure that most people like this stuff because it's complex, and usually requires a good bit of an attention span and attention to details to really appreciate.

I think she was actually going to talk about the doors, but she forgot because she was to busy making more threads.