PDA

View Full Version : 'RUN, CHOCOBO, RUN'!

ff babe
09-25-2004, 05:31 PM
How does the mind of a chocobo work?
Do u like chocobo's and breeding chocobo....
..and why is there any need for chocobo sage and was he the first person to ever know or breed them? ( what do you think?)

Chris
09-25-2004, 05:33 PM
:mad: What did I just say in the other thread ?

Erdrick Holmes
09-25-2004, 05:38 PM
Super Delete. save us from the newb.

ff babe
09-25-2004, 05:44 PM
please stop it, i am trying to fit in, i really am, this is the first time i've ever been on a forum and i don't understand how it works, i thought people would be nice to me here but it proves my life really is not worth liven!

Leeza
09-25-2004, 05:46 PM
I agree with ffbabe...not about the not liven part though. Stay on topic or don't post please.

Flying Mullet
09-25-2004, 05:49 PM
Bascially what people are asking is to post in the appropriate forum. Your questions all relate to FFVII, so you should have made this thread in the FFVII forum, not General Gaming. And if you did mean for this thread to be a general Final Fantasy Chocobo discussion then you should have made this thread in General Final Fantasy.

Leeza
09-25-2004, 05:52 PM
In that case I will move this to FFVII , but do not harrass the newbs.

Craig
09-25-2004, 05:52 PM
Bascially what people are asking is to post in the appropriate forum. Your questions all relate to FFVII, so you should have made this thread in the FFVII forum, not General Gaming. And if you did mean for this thread to be a general Final Fantasy Chocobo discussion then you should have made this thread in General Final Fantasy.

And that's the hit of the whole fruit.

ff babe
09-25-2004, 05:58 PM
why is everybody being meen to me!

Leeza
09-25-2004, 06:03 PM
why is everybody being meen to me!
It's just their funny little way of trying to show the newbies how things work here. They're not really trying to be mean. They're trying to be funny.

On topic: I haven't actully finished FFVII as of yet so I can't really answer any of your questions.

Shoeberto
09-25-2004, 06:05 PM
I think they're trying more to be helpful. Such is the Internet.

Chocobos are dumb. Bredding them sucked but racing was fun. Chocobo Sage was probably just put in there out of necessity to make the whole breeding process less difficult. And I don't think he was the first to do it, but it's possible that he was a member of a long line of breeders.

ff babe
09-25-2004, 06:08 PM
by the way leeza, where did u move this forum to?

Leeza
09-25-2004, 06:10 PM
by the way leeza, where did u move this forum to?
I moved it to Final Fantasy VII from General Gaming.

DJZen
09-27-2004, 01:50 AM
The mind of a chocobo is a highly complex and sophisticated computer that is roughly ten times more powerful than anything you've ever seen in your whole life. It is so powerful that the chocobo have devised a means of communication that is completely uninterpretable by humans, and is frequently written as a series of the word "wark".

Starcrest
09-27-2004, 02:56 AM
lmao nice. i think breeding them was a waste of time, unless you want to get everything, then you need to breed them to get KOTR, which, imo, isn't really worth the time and effort

Blue Typhoon
09-29-2004, 02:57 AM
I think thats kinda' annoying how (in some people's oppinions, not mine) you need KOTR to beat the Ruby Weapon, but you need a gold chocobo, which you can get from the Ruby Weapon.

Starcrest
09-29-2004, 02:59 AM
raise a gold chocobo to get KOTR, and use KOTR to beat Ruby. ppl beat him cause they wanna do everything, not to get a gold chocobo

Blue Typhoon
09-29-2004, 10:00 PM
I understand the concept of clearing a game completely, Shiva's Effect. I'm saying there are people too lazy to raise a gold chocobo, so they want to fight Ruby w/o one so they can get one and then get KOTR. People like me who got tired of raising chocobos in the first time around the game, and don't want to raise them again. So, that way, you wouldn't have quad magic, mime, or any of that stuff that you need a gold chocobo to get. So, that makes fighting Ruby pretty tough to n00bs. YOU DO NOT NEED KOTR to beat Ruby. It really doesn't matter what summon or skill you use as long as you attack at the right time. If you think you need KOTR to beat Ruby, you are just as bad as a n00b.

BG-57
09-30-2004, 12:33 AM
How does the mind of a chocobo work?
Do u like chocobo's and breeding chocobo....
..and why is there any need for chocobo sage and was he the first person to ever know or breed them? ( what do you think?)

They seem to like greens and nuts. Beyond that they seem about as intelligent as any beast of burden like a horse or camel.

I found breeding them a huge pain but racing them a lot of fun and addictive.

The Chocobo Sage certainly seems to be a pioneer in chocobo breeding. He may be related to the Ancients in the Temple of the Ancients.

Starcrest
09-30-2004, 01:34 AM
i never said u need KOTR to beat ruby, i'm just saying it helps alot more then w/o it, wouldn't you agree? and i've beaten the game a few times, not gotten KOTR once, and beaten Ruby twice

Blue Typhoon
09-30-2004, 02:17 AM
Yeah, KOTR makes it a lot easier though. ^_^
I just had to make sure you didn't think it was needed.