PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy the novel?

iluvpenelo
09-26-2004, 04:14 PM
sorry about that,

Does anyone else think the final fantasy games (ALL the ff games) would be kick ass novels. like, not childrens books, actual novels.
Id buy them, id love to read about gaia and zidane and everything. or cloud taking on sephiroth, i think they'd be phenomanal if someone put the effort into them.

any thoughts??

Pure Strife
09-26-2004, 04:16 PM
I'm not reading effing Lord Of The Rings again no matter how FF-related someone might try and make it.

Giga Guess
09-26-2004, 04:17 PM
This is true. But this belongs elsewhere, I'd imagine...

Baloki
09-26-2004, 04:23 PM
The title should have been Flying Mullet took my Soup, oh well...

Leeza
09-26-2004, 04:24 PM
Yes, I think that the FF games would make for good reading if they were written correctly.

*moves*

StarlightAngel
09-26-2004, 05:44 PM
I would buy them if my brother didn't beat me to it. :D But they would have to not screw around with the plot. The writer would have to be able to write well enough as to not turn off Final Fantasy fans.

chocomog33
09-26-2004, 06:12 PM
ive thought about this for years.
it would be awesome to have huge novels with excerpts from the games, and base them around the whole stories ... with a few cg pictures scattered about ... god i would buy those so fast :rolleyes2

nik0tine
09-26-2004, 07:58 PM
They have good potential, but they would probably turn out like those laughable resident evil novels. hahaha.

DJZen
09-27-2004, 02:17 AM
Final Fantasy: The Novel.

15 years in the making, we present this epic story of swords, sorcery, and stats....

The party then enountered a group of 4 giants, which was cool 'cause the party needed EXP and Gil badly. Fighter attacked (as usual), while white mage healed and black mage cast ice which wasn't very useful anymore. after claiming their spoils the party continued fighting giants until they could afford new armor for the Theif, whose usefulness was really becoming debatable at this point in the party's adventure.

chocomog33
09-27-2004, 02:28 AM
Final Fantasy: The Novel.

15 years in the making, we present this epic story of swords, sorcery, and stats....

The party then enountered a group of 4 giants, which was cool 'cause the party needed EXP and Gil badly. Fighter attacked (as usual), while white mage healed and black mage cast ice which wasn't very useful anymore. after claiming their spoils the party continued fighting giants until they could afford new armor for the Theif, whose usefulness was really becoming debatable at this point in the party's adventure.

hey thieves rock ... i was one in ff11 until i stopped playing ... level 34thf/17nin rocks :D :D
but yeah, in ff1, they kinda ... err ... sucked

Flying Mullet
09-27-2004, 08:12 PM
The title should have been Flying Mullet took my Soup, oh well...
What does my five-finger discount soup have to do with this?

Giga Guess
09-27-2004, 11:43 PM
Beats the old title...RANDOM ATTENTION GRABBING TITLE HERE!