PDA

View Full Version : Your Room

Baloki
09-26-2004, 04:27 PM
My rooms a mess at the moment, well not that much of a mess but do you find that having your living space disoragnised makes it seem more cramped, or are you a neat freak whose room always seems massive? Would you like a bigger room or less stuff?

Are you your possations?

TasteyPies
09-26-2004, 04:28 PM
Me have big messy room.

Kirobaito
09-26-2004, 04:29 PM
OK, Loki, put down the whiskey. :D

I never clean my room. I don't really care if anything is disorganized. I am my possations (what's a possation?), I think.

Leeza
09-26-2004, 04:36 PM
<b>Do you find that having your living space disoragnised makes it seem more cramped?</b> Yes, I do.

<b>Or are you a neat freak whose room always seems massive?</b> The room is quite big as it is, but when it's disorganized my brain isn't in a calm place.</b>

<b>Would you like a bigger room or less stuff?</b> Less stuff would be nice.

<b>Are you your possations?</b> Unfortunately, yes. I tend to keep stuff that really is past it's usefullness, but I have a hard time disgarding anything.

Giga Guess
09-26-2004, 04:42 PM
Whatever you're on, Loki, I'll take a pound.

My place is a MESS. I really should clean it up, but...meh.

Amnesia Case
09-26-2004, 04:43 PM
I dont have a room :cry: I sleep on a couch in my living room :mad:

Megumi
09-26-2004, 04:45 PM
I have a small 2x4m room with a bed, computer and a chair that I never use. All of my clothes and belongings are on the floor since I have no bookshelf or anything that might eaqual...So pretty messy, but that's the way I like it, hay! My mother forces me to clean my room somewhat once in a year, but thankfully not more often. My own microcosmos(or herbarium) that I've managed to create suits me very well, I think.

Baloki
09-26-2004, 04:45 PM
I demand my thread title back, it is vital to the importance of people reading this thread!

Giga Guess
09-26-2004, 04:47 PM
What was the thread title?

Rusty
09-26-2004, 04:49 PM
Do you find that having your living space disoragnised makes it seem more cramped?
No, my room is cramped anyways.

Or are you a neat freak whose room always seems massive?
My room is to small to be massive..

Would you like a bigger room or less stuff?
A bigger room!

Are you your possations?
Even the dictionary didn't pick up what the word 'possations' means....

Baloki
09-26-2004, 04:49 PM
What was the thread title?

You all suck, ok Eternalshiva can I go now? *gun removed from back* YAY *bang*

Edit: Possastions is the stuff you own, gah ;_;

Leeza
09-26-2004, 04:53 PM
I demand my thread title back, it is vital to the importance of people reading this thread!
No. :cat:

http://leezas.com/Titling Your Treads.jpg

Baloki
09-26-2004, 04:54 PM
I wasn't abuing it, it was so related to the subject :(

Leeza
09-26-2004, 04:55 PM
99% of us aren't into inside jokes though so it doesn't relate.

StarlightAngel
09-26-2004, 04:57 PM
I need a bigger room. I have lots of stuff that I don't want to give up but don't use. (aka Stuffed Animals) I have a broken Dresser, and it's front keeps falling off, It's bottom sinks, It's all and all very cruddy.

Craig
09-26-2004, 05:53 PM
I definately need a bigger room, my room isn't that small but it seems to get messy very easy, it's like I have a cluttered desk and some clothes on the floor and it's a pig sty.. remove that and voila instant clean.

Peegee
09-26-2004, 06:03 PM
I really don't have an extra basket for dirty clothes, PLUS I don't have enough storage space for clothes. So there's a perpetual pile of clothes on the floor. Plus books and etc that I can't find a place for. Oh well.

The rest of the room is pretty clean....except the shelf that fell apart and the computer area which is littered with cds and misc.

Yamaneko
09-26-2004, 06:24 PM
I have a pretty big room. It's usually on the clean side. I throw useless junk away, or give it away.

Ancient Goddess
09-26-2004, 07:22 PM
My dorm room isn't too big, and it doesn't really look any bigger when I clean it. When it's dirty, yeah, it seems a little smaller, and it's not really cramped with my possesions.

I have to keep it clean at least once a week, since they do room inspections here, and we get charged $25 for each thing if something is out of place or dirty. So even if I wanted to be a little messy, I couldn't have it without becoming broke.

escobert
09-26-2004, 08:06 PM
Me and my roommates cleaned yesterday so it's all nice and neat for the most part. It's usually really messy though

Aurey
09-26-2004, 09:04 PM
The mess in my room only seems to stay around my bed. And I'm not going to clean it for awhile because I know after three days it just going to get messy all over again. I'm the only one in my house to have my own room, so I do have a lot of room in it, but I need a new shelf. Mine's really small and there's a bunch of random things on it, so there's no more room on it. So I guess my shelf is messy too. :P

Psychotic
09-26-2004, 10:48 PM
If I had to describe my room in...

One word: MESS

Two words: BIG MESS

Three words: VERY BIG MESS

Four words: Monkeys. Orange monkeys. Whee!

Yeah :cool:

Rostum
09-27-2004, 12:14 AM
My house is very clean and neat. =) I can't stand to have a messy room, or a messy kitchen, or anything else for that matter - so I will take the time to clean up and make everything neat.

Logan
09-27-2004, 12:19 AM
My room has too much "stuff" in it. Junk. I should sell some stuff on ebay, and then have a yard sale. So then my room would be empty!

kikimm
09-27-2004, 12:20 AM
Mine's always a mess, despite random people coming in and trying to clean it. Honestly, I prefer it being dirty. When it's clean, I have no clue where anything is, which gets me frustrated. I don't know. there's just something about a messy room...feels really homey, and comfortable, un-like hotel rooms, you know?

:D

Levian
09-27-2004, 12:24 AM
My room is big and it has few items in it. Just the way I like it. Mom usually put some rubbish in my room every now and then(since she buys stuff all the time and our house is really filled with stuff.), but I usually just carry it up to her room instead, so she'll see how annoying it is. Nobody else than me is allowed to make a mess of my room dammit :mad:

Thunday Man
09-27-2004, 12:35 AM
Mine is some what messy, but not to bad. Its a small room, but alot of stuff in it. Hard to keep track of it all.

Erased
09-27-2004, 03:32 AM
I have a room! Letsee... I like to have it clean. It is semi-clean right now. Within it contains an Xbox, the 4 games I have for my xbox, a tv, a dvd player, a desk, and my wonderful Japanese style bed. And a book case, filled with books. And my magic cards. And other stuff that isn't worth noting. That is all.

black orb
09-27-2004, 04:40 AM
>>> Mine is like any average room but without curtains..

Shlup
09-27-2004, 08:39 AM
My room was clean but I just came home from a weekend at mom's so I have to put away my laundry and the stuff I bought at Wal Mart. Other than that it's clean though.

razor248725
09-28-2004, 03:16 AM
my room....its kind of messy but ive been cleaning it out lately but i have so much junk in it and i dont know what to do with it. perhaps actually throwing some stuff out will do the trick.

-Do you find that having your living space disoragnised makes it seem more cramped?

hell yeah

-Or are you a neat freak whose room always seems massive?

no, my room is the smallest in the house anyway

-Would you like a bigger room or less stuff?

id like both mwahaha

-Are you your possations?

wha...?

Calliope
09-28-2004, 06:29 AM
-Do you find that having your living space disoragnised makes it seem more cramped?

hell yeah

-Or are you a neat freak whose room always seems massive?

Sort of. My room should be immaculate at all times, but unfortunately it's only as clean as I'd like it to be on Friday and Saturday, because that's when I make time to clean it. Nicky's Room V 4.0 is definitely the best :D

-Would you like a bigger room or less stuff?

Less stuff. I want to be free of the responsibility that comes with collecting things.

-Are you your possations?

For inanimate objects, they can be very trying. About once every one or two months I'll round up bits and pieces and draft them to the Sally Army, but really not often or thoroughly enough. Next time I go, and it will be soon, I'll be sure to make an extra effort. Y'know, for Christmas and whatnot.

Loony BoB
09-28-2004, 12:52 PM
<b>Do you find that having your living space disoragnised makes it seem more cramped?</b> Nahhhh.

<b>Or are you a neat freak whose room always seems massive?</b> Nahhhh.

<b>Would you like a bigger room or less stuff?</b> Nahhhh. I already have two bedrooms to myself, I use the smaller one and most of my stuff is in it.

<b>Are you your possations?</b> You mean possessions? Are you your possesions? I don't get this sentence. Do I own me? Yes, I own me... I really don't get this question. :(

theundeadhero
10-01-2004, 06:25 AM
I have a small room and it's always messy. Except for today. I'm in the army and I had a room inspection yesterday and got in trouble, but give me a few days and it'll be messy again. I don't neeed a bigger room or less stuff, just like being messy.

Trumpet Thief
10-01-2004, 06:28 AM
chaos: I've got a medium sized room, with a desk in the centre, a chair to go with it, a large closet, and a bathroom. Although, apparently, my parents made my room partly a guest room too, as two beds are in it.

Trowa: The other one is rarely used though. It doesn't normally stay messy, as all that adorn it are just pieces of art, and tons of paper on my desk.

Albedo: *Laughs maniacally* The desk tends to get messy sometimes, but mostly stays clean.

chaos: I suppose we don't want to come home from a hard day of school to a messy room.

Shlup
10-01-2004, 06:39 AM
MY ROOM: 1 (http://www.questw0rld.com/pie/AmandasDorm01.JPG) | 2 (http://www.questw0rld.com/pie/AmandasDorm02.JPG)