09-26-2004, 06:34 PM
Thoughts?

Rostum
09-27-2004, 01:07 AM
Thoughts?

None really, how about you?

DMKA
09-27-2004, 01:13 AM
Holy crap! Did I just see that? That looked so awesome, though it'll be alot better to have a version where we can actually hear...I thought the quality was pretty damn good considering its cammed, the lighting just needs adjustments. Was that Aeris' hair ribbon Marlene found in those ruins of some building? What was that big flying creature? Some sort of weapon? Was Cloud doing a limit break? And whats up with the Turks? Also, who were those kids, and why did they keep focusing on that one boy more than the others? Also one of the guys on a motor cycle looked like he had a gunblade, and midway through there was a person who looked like a FRIGGIN PAINE OF FFX-2 CLONE(though I know thats not the case). Waaaaaaah I can't wait for this!!!

I think just watching that gave me an orgasm. :love:

BackRoomKid
09-27-2004, 01:32 AM
Besides the many loud voices and endless Techno dance music...the trailor looked very awesome.

Saw footage of most of the characters:Cloud, tiny bit of Aeris, Tifa, Yuffie, Red XIII, Cid, Marlene, Vincent, Barret, Reno, Rude, The Silver Haired Men, and more footage of that guy in the wheelchair Sephorith? Rufus?] And Saw a clear face of the "Denzel" kid (whatever his name is) who is that guy? Looks like he has some kind of power or something. Oh, and was that Zach in Minute 2:16??? Looked like him...

Well, the the graphics were simply great. I've had enough of these "teaser" footage...I just want to know the ACTUAL date so I can reserve my copy!!!

Necronopticous
09-27-2004, 02:01 AM
It's funny hearing people semi-excited about this, to me this is like the second coming of Christ. I'm literally shaking after watching this thing, I feel like crying how anxious I am. I think we should cancel all medical research and just give all the funding to Square.

Rostum
09-27-2004, 02:12 AM
Okay, so I got off my butt and decided to go to the mainsite to download the trailer. =) This proves, that FF7:AC will indeed be awesome, I just can't wait - I am too anxious now. I must see this!

Ouch!
09-27-2004, 02:55 AM
That was freakin' awesome.

The motorcycle fight just keeps getting cooler and cooler. I can't wait for this movie now. Obviously, the person under the white sheets is alive, as we've now seen that he/she talks. For some odd reason, I get the feeling that it's Hojo. I don't think SE would revive Sephiroth, and I don't see why his clones would be following Rufus. Hojo is my best bet. Of course, after reading the spoiler in the other thread, there is information that points back to Rufus as he is refered to as Mr. President.

I like how all the characters are fitting into this. Now all we need is Reeves and/or Cait Sith. And the battle they mentioned including all of the characters sounds awesome.

Perhaps all those children are the orphans that Cloud lives with.

And that flying thing is supposed to be Bahamut right?

Necronopticous
09-27-2004, 09:07 PM
Cloud... speeding up... into the air... to attack...

*dies*

I'm so stressed out anticipating this thing, it's got to be bad for my physical health...

zacks_clone
09-27-2004, 09:49 PM
Oh, and was that Zach in Minute 2:16??? Looked like him...

Twas indeed.^_^ this trailer was amazing,but Im sick of teasers.they are spoiling the whole movie for us.I wish they'd just out it out.Or stop GIVING us all the movie.I want to look forward to something.

Carnage
09-28-2004, 12:57 AM
I think the man in the wheel chair is an ancient with lots of knowledge and thats why cloud and kadaj are visiting him. I also think that cloud visits the promised land in his mind kinda like nirvana and thats where he sees aeris and she probobly says something inspiratoinal. Maybe :confused: who knows

AND HOW CAN CLOUD FLY!!!!!!!!!!

Necronopticous
09-28-2004, 01:07 AM

Reminds me of Climhazzard, maybe it's a limit break. Holy Jesus Christ, I hope omnislash makes an appearance in Advent Children :eek:

Carnage
09-28-2004, 01:17 AM
o0o and does anyone know what weapon that is?

Ouch!
09-28-2004, 02:49 AM
Cloud seems to have a lot of weapons. On his motorcycle, he pops open the sides and he's got six swords in there, but they don't look like his classic buster sword. He uses that type of sword in the fight against Yazoo in the ruins of Midgar. When Yazoo disarms him, he whips out another sword. Maybe he has an infinite supply.

BackRoomKid
09-28-2004, 08:29 AM
o0o and does anyone know what weapon that is?

Weapon? u mean like Ultima, Ruby or Emerald? Well looking at the trailor, there was a scen where it kinda looked like Ultima weapon...idk, i might be wrong

Carnage
09-28-2004, 08:10 PM
It looks like its coming out of the lifestream so maybe its a new weapon.

Ouch!
09-29-2004, 12:30 AM
Look at the new scans in the other thread. It's clearly a dragon. None of the Weapons looked like that, I have no doubt, it's Bahamut.

zacks_clone
09-29-2004, 10:05 PM
I think the man in the wheel chair is an ancient with lots of knowledge and thats why cloud and kadaj are visiting him. I also think that cloud visits the promised land in his mind kinda like nirvana and thats where he sees aeris and she probobly says something inspiratoinal. Maybe :confused: who knows

First off-He isnt flying.Its a limit break.Its been said somewhere.Check AC net.

The guy in the wheel chair cannot be a n Ancient. Aeris was the last, and that was said in game.

Cloud doesnt visit the promise land in his mind- hes day dreaming.^_^ And thats a fact,too.Also-Do you remember how Aeris could speak with the dead?Thats how she could tell her foster mother that her husband had died.And that she could hear voices, and the planet. Maybe it works in reverse. Maybe because she is dead she can speak to the living.Cloud's daydream may have been the perfect place to do that.

nevermind6794
09-30-2004, 08:24 AM
It could be a Braver or a Climhazzard when Cloud's flying about...but it also looks like he's flying TOWARD something. Hmm.

Swordfight at the OK Corral.

Lars
10-16-2004, 04:14 AM
Here's a higher quality trailer from the TGS 2004 Trailer!!!! Has sound too!!!! It's really awesome, and it's at a side angle, you are able to see most of the scenes clearer!! Here you all AC Fans!

Click the link below for the trailer!
http://forums.adventchildren.net/showthread.php?t=17860

sayen
10-20-2004, 11:25 AM
clud could probibly fly using the same matria that sephiroth used to fly in the game and the weapon was the Ultima weapon as that was that could fly with wings and the planet only made 5 weapons don’t you thik it would take more than 2 years for a new one to be created? Or it could be a bahmut as there is nothing to say there was only one bahmut summon matria

Tanwen Strife
10-20-2004, 08:00 PM
Is it worrying that I am willing to kill people if it means I can get my hand on a copy faster? I wish I knew what they were saying, but it still looks pretty dude. raises more questions than it answers of course, but then, what trailer doesn't?

One winged angel of death
11-08-2004, 09:27 PM
yeah just one...what's with all the kids??? :confused:

SomethingBig
11-08-2004, 10:32 PM
Advent Children?

I don't think Square has actually revealed the childrens' purpose in the movie.

BackRoomKid
11-09-2004, 05:07 AM
^^^Yeah, seriously...I think this WHOLE Forum has talked about every theory but none has really brought up the CHILDREN...hmmm, well...let's leave it at that I guess...I'll have the movie give me the answers when it comes out

Ouch!
11-09-2004, 05:51 PM
Originally when we heard about the disease Star Scar Syndrome, which has now become Geostigma, the disease that infects those with JENOVA cells to finally rid the world of any form of JENOVA, it was said that the "Advent Children" were those who had an immunity to the virus.

This seems more unlikely now as everyone free of JENOVA cells is immune.

11-09-2004, 07:38 PM
ok i kinda' get the children's purpose....because the name ADVENT CHILDREN......but....it's freaky.....um....why so many kids???? why not just one?? and that one do something like i dunno the black materia never got destroyed or something (not to say it didn't)...... um...anyway...I'm lost.... :confused:

Rostum
11-09-2004, 10:02 PM
Tifa looks after the children in an orphanage in 7th Heaven, I believe.

11-09-2004, 10:15 PM
humm....that makes sence....but still..it took me for a shook! ^_^' I'm afraid of an army of little kids I already have one after me at school...

darkTifa
03-26-2005, 10:16 AM
I thought that Advent meant: The coming of something important.

So.. o_o It doesn't sound right.. I guess the thing about it meaning Immune is.. more reasonable. And yeah, Tifa does seem to look after the children a lot. When the big hueg monster thing <.< came after and almost fell on the little boy she pushed him away.. and she seems to be with Marlene a lot. (I haven't watched this trailer yet but I think its the English version of the 4 minute Japanese one soo <.<) Like when she says for Marlene to run away and stuff from Loz. Still anticipating for Advent Children's release. Hope its in theaters.

Squall of SeeD
03-26-2005, 03:30 PM
I thought that Advent meant: The coming of something important.

Yes, an advent is the coming of a long anticipated arrival, especially when in reference to something important. Also, the Advent of Christ is the name given to the Second Coming of Jesus. Either of these could be the source of the name in the film. Think of it as either "The Children of the Long Anticipated Arrival," or "The Children of the Second Coming."

Seeing as how JENOVA/Sephiroth returns in this film, I'm going to assume the name was taken with the "Second Coming" meaning in mind.

hillarychick250
06-03-2005, 06:02 AM
actually they look after the kids in a diffrent building not 7th heaven. look here

http://www.gamesarefun.com/games/dvd/finalfantasyviiadventchildren/a/07.jpg