PDA

View Full Version : why won't anyone play with me??

Shultzy
09-27-2004, 01:42 AM
:tongue: Alright, alright, I'm kidding. With the approach of Halo 2, WoW and some other games though, my friends and I that often play together were interested in finding other new people to play along with. It's always so much better having friends around to play these games, but finding cool people (especially on Xbox live) is becoming so challenging. Plus, I also wanted to start an Xbox live clan. I usually play all sorts of things; on xbox that's anything from the ESPN sports games (we have a football league that is 8 people... well 7 now :( and struggling mightly, and i was so looking forward to a hockey one :mad: ), NASCAR, top spin, links, counterstrike, Ghost Recon, Rainbow 6, Crimson Skies, and like I said waiting for Halo 2 and others. On PC i'm looking forward to WoWo, but i also play lots of shooters and RTS's. If you're interested in what we're playing and need someone to chill with online, we're trying to get our clan together at http://www.eyesonff.com, or you can send me a message on AIM, I'm Brandon by the way, at my screenname "Da Shultzy" I've been a longtime forum paruser here at EoFF, and I'm glad I finally got to post something significant. Whew. later!

m4tt
09-27-2004, 03:51 PM
Please do not make threads to advertise. If you would like to advertise, do it in your singature. :)