PDA

View Full Version : "Britanny stop! Thats gonna go right to your ass!"

DMKA
09-27-2004, 02:18 AM
When you eat, do you know when to stop? Or do you just pig out till your either full or out of food?

I Have a habit of doing the second one quite often...I don't think its a good thing. :/

Meat Puppet
09-27-2004, 02:34 AM
I have no food to eat at my house, so overeating is not a problem. Undereating, however.. :(

BatChao
09-27-2004, 02:46 AM
I eat till I'm full or out of food... not a problem because for some reason I stay skinny no matter what I do... I think the doctor said it's because of my high metabolism...

escobert
09-27-2004, 03:24 AM
I have no food to eat at my house, so overeating is not a problem. Undereating, however.. :(

Peegee
09-27-2004, 03:51 AM
This thread reminds me to go shopping.

I eat as much as I can. BRB food.

Logan
09-27-2004, 04:01 AM
I eat until I'm full. I stop when I'm full. :)

black orb
09-27-2004, 04:19 AM
>>> I like to eat till im full but that doesnt happen very often :(..

m4tt
09-27-2004, 05:22 AM
I eat till I'm full or out of food... not a problem because for some reason I stay skinny no matter what I do... I think the doctor said it's because of my high metabolism...

The doctor used to tell me that, now I'm starting to gain weight. I think it's because I've become less active though.. so stay active!

I used to eat a lot, like BatChao, now I don't eat so much. The past few weeks I've only been eating a small breakfast and lunch.

kikimm
09-27-2004, 05:55 AM
Depends. During the summer I'm a pig, and gain about 5-7 pounds. So then I just eat until I feel like I'm gonna blow, or the box is empty...but when school starts, I always lose that and more, back to my regular ol` self, since I'm a lot more active, not thinking about food, and not eating as much. Once in awhile I might have ONE, or two more peices of chocolate than I should, but I can keep myself under control pretty damn well.

:D

Casey
09-27-2004, 06:16 AM
When I get full, in other words I stop when my appetite is satisfied.

nik0tine
09-27-2004, 06:20 AM
Nothing goes to my ass because I don't have an ass.

Shlup
09-27-2004, 08:33 AM
I'm pretty good at stopping most of the time. However, when I go to the sushi bar with my friends (or my mom) the sushi must not stop until it's either stop eating or vomit. We always get to the point where it takes a good five minutes to swallow, then we're done.

Rusty
09-27-2004, 10:07 AM
I eat until I'm full or I run out of food or the food I do have doesn't seem interesting anymore. But I'm lucky I eat whatever and don't put on weight :)

War Angel
09-27-2004, 11:02 AM
I never run out of food. I try to eat very little, though, as I am trying to lose weight. Other than that - I eat well, but not a lot. On special occasions, or during special activities (camps, trips, army, etc), I eat a LOT. Such things arouse my apetite a greal deal, and I can eat a-plenty. Friends that only meet me there think I'm some man-pig. :)

Rye
09-27-2004, 11:50 AM
Depends. Some days I try to eat very little and be conscious of the calories, and some days I just pig out eating whatever is within the kitchen.

Nothing really went to my ass, cause it's already big without the help of fat food due to be due to being a member of a family of fat Italians. It's those damn burgers that go to my thighs and me not being active. Thanks a lot Burger King. :(

Psychotic
09-27-2004, 12:32 PM
I can eat as much as I want and still stay underweight by about 10-15 lbs. :)

But that's because I walk like, between 4-8 miles everyday, so :fpenerg:

Mikztsu
09-27-2004, 12:51 PM
When you eat, do you know when to stop? Or do you just pig out till your either full or out of food?

I Have a habit of doing the second one quite often...I don't think its a good thing. :/

You were that pancaek guy, right? :)

I'm sometimes like that...especially when something tastes so good, I eat myself too full and feel sick for the rest of the day. Very rarely though.

Armisael
09-27-2004, 01:09 PM
I don't eat that much..i usually don't know to stop when i drink something-especially after sports actions-..i can drink 10 glasses of orange juices right away,but for food not that much,i like more eating fruits than a pizza for example..

Xander
09-27-2004, 01:32 PM
I usually tend not to each too much at once, but just to be hungry often, so end up eating a lot. However I put on quite a bit of weight so I've changed that habit now although I still feel hungry a lot (but I try and eat healthier =P). Unfortunately, it still all goes to my ass...xD

Misfit
09-27-2004, 01:43 PM
I can eat as much as I want and still stay underweight by about 10-15 lbs. :)
20 lbs. :joker:

Shoyku
09-27-2004, 07:01 PM
I eat scarcely, and when I do, I just eat as much as is on my plate. Whether I'm full or not by the time I finish the plate is of no concern.

Breine
09-27-2004, 07:12 PM
It depends on what I'm eating... o_O