PDA

View Full Version : the phenomenom that is chavs

gokufusionss1
09-27-2004, 05:37 PM
First we had hippys then headbangers then came goths now we have chavs.

an introduction (http://www.cecimoz.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/Chavs.htm)

Poor escaped mental patient (http://www.fat-pie.com/chavs.htm)

Shoyku
09-27-2004, 06:54 PM
It hurts my brain.

Psychotic
09-27-2004, 07:49 PM
I love to give chavs cuddles. Then they get really thraving angry so I have to run them over with a purple steamroller. It's all rather jolly!

Cz
09-27-2004, 07:54 PM
This purple steamroller wouldn't have a spoiler on it, would it? Purple behicles are very chavvy.

Psychotic
09-27-2004, 07:59 PM
This purple steamroller wouldn't have a spoiler on it, would it? Purple behicles are very chavvy.

Yeah, check out the spoiler: AEIRSS DIES!!!! LOL LOL LLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think chavs prefer a really horrible metallic turquoise, kinda like this but more turquioisey and more metallic than purple steamrollers. Still, give 'em some blaps and they'll shut right up. :greenie:

Cz
09-27-2004, 08:04 PM
Chavs have horrible colour taste. I once saw a Honda Prelude (not a very chavvy car, but meh) painted in a colour that can only be described as vomit green.

AEIRSS DIES!!!! LOL LOL LLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:whimper:

Peegee
09-27-2004, 08:05 PM
omg

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=chav

http://www.chavscum.co.uk/

Anyway, besides being some misc clan I can make fun of because I'm insecure like that, I wanna meet chavs. Though I've been told I'll probably get beat up and robbed (?) or something. Oh well.

Cz
09-27-2004, 08:09 PM
According to Chavscum, my children will be called Daniella Chantelle James and Axel Storm James. Awesome. :p

Craig
09-27-2004, 08:24 PM
There is actually a place where I live called Crow Lane it has shops along it and during the night the Trevs (thats what they are called here) all group together, if anyone carrying anything of any value or wearing anything that would suggest they are a goth, skater etc they WILL be chased by the whole lot.

A mate of mine was walking through to go to another mates house they all shouted "SKATER GET HIM" he had to run for his life to the guys house other wise he would of had his face mashed.

Maxico
09-27-2004, 08:40 PM
Damn them and their trisha loving, bulldog called trevor owning, insulting social workers through letterbox...ing, 18 children and one bedroom flat owning ways.

NM
09-27-2004, 08:46 PM
Aw! I was gonna post the link to chavscum. But someone beat me too it. :p

I belive the Chav's or Chava's as there sometimes refered to where I live, prefer the burberry colour. A sort of brownish, tartan type design with red and black stripes.

They generaly hang around bus stops on a night drinking cider and think there bad ass. When in fact everyone knows there a bunch of teenage drop out losers who won't amount to anything, except being a source of amusement for the rest of us. :D

Pure Strife
09-27-2004, 08:49 PM
For a second there I thought Chavs were some sort of new breed that would try to overthrow townies like that film Blade 2 with the two species of vampire, but no, they're just townies. Ah well, we can but dream. And laugh at the fact they'll never amount to anything more than shelf stockers in most cases.

Still, I object to the bashing of cheap cider.

Rye
09-27-2004, 08:52 PM
As far as I know, Rednecks do not wear burberry, only prissy rich girls do, but I live in America. :tongue:

Chaos
09-27-2004, 11:09 PM
I come from Ashford. We INVENTED the chav.

Seriously, that is probably our towns only claim to fame. We invented the word chav and thereby unleshed a wave of evil upon the world.

Chavs are annoying.

Chaos

nik0tine
09-28-2004, 01:34 AM
As far as I know, Rednecks do not wear burberry, only prissy rich girls do, but I live in America.
Your from New York. Have you ever seen a redneck before?

fire_of_avalon
09-28-2004, 02:44 AM
Upstate New York is pretty rural, so I'm sure there are "red-neck" type people up there.

And I sure hope you aren't using the term redneck as a slur for country or southern folk.

nik0tine
09-28-2004, 06:21 AM
No, im using the term redneck for the scum of the earth, shotgun toting, grand wizard, trailer trash, "I have no brith certificate" kind of people... Like half of my family.
Hope i didn't offend anyone :)

DMKA
10-04-2004, 05:30 AM
No, im using the term redneck for the scum of the earth, shotgun toting, grand wizard, trailer trash, "I have no brith certificate" kind of people... Like half of my family.
Hope i didn't offend anyone :)
*adds nik0tine to his friends list* :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Erdrick Holmes
10-04-2004, 06:03 AM
I think my brain stopped functioning.

War Angel
10-04-2004, 06:32 AM
Looks like just your regular 'I think I'm a black gangsta-rapper, yo' kind of people. Nothing new.

nik0tine
10-04-2004, 08:20 AM
*adds nik0tine to his friends list* :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
:)

I think my brain stopped functioning.
It's amazing how when one talks about the unintelligent, the conversation becomes unintelligent... Fascinating! :eek:

Skogs
10-04-2004, 10:09 AM
We don't have too many Chavs where I'm at University. They're in hiding most of the time and only come out on friday and saturday evenings.

Fuzakeru
10-04-2004, 03:42 PM
No, im using the term redneck for the scum of the earth, shotgun toting, grand wizard, trailer trash, "I have no brith certificate" kind of people...

:cry:

TasteyPies
10-04-2004, 03:49 PM
We have something similar yet less organized, we call them them wiggers.

Wuggly Blight
10-04-2004, 04:33 PM
There de-evolving into primative roaches, they are the scum of the uk and should be shot as they have no purpose and just bug everyone, date mingers with a track suit, gaint hoop ear rings, and there dyed yellow hair pulled back in a pony tail, sitting on a park breaking into cares, and vandalising while shouting "Oh Mate! what ya looking at!"
My towns becoming flooded with em cos of some council womewhere ditching them on us.

Fuzakeru
10-04-2004, 06:37 PM
We have something similar yet less organized, we call them them wiggers.

:love: :love: Who's a wigga' what?! O_o;; :p . . . Taters.

Doc Sark
10-04-2004, 06:43 PM
Ah Chav's. Formerly, Kevs, Trevs, Townies, Darrens, Gary's.

Chav is my favourite term for them though, that chavscum site is cool. My Chav kids would be Britney Joleen Oliver and Lee Brooklyn Oliver. As if a chav could ever afford to go to Brooklyn.

I come from Ashford. We INVENTED the chav.

Ashford in Kent or Middlesex? Either way the inventing of the Chav was definitely not there. It's a toss up between Slough and Liverpool. Interestingly, Burberry have stopped producing their caps in England because they are afraid of the bad publicity being associated with their brand thanks to afforementioned Chavs!

Classic.

I believe FCUK are going down the same road with their FCUK for England etc range.

Lindy
10-04-2004, 07:09 PM
I find it sad that Burberry used to be one of the most well-respected bespoke tailors in England, and now people get turned away at clubs for wearing it, it's like the clothing equivalent of trainers to shoes.

That said, a lot of my old friends became townies/gypos/etc ;__;

LH
10-04-2004, 08:00 PM
Chavs have horrible colour taste. I once saw a Honda Prelude (not a very chavvy car, but meh) painted in a colour that can only be described as vomit green.

Upstate NY's version of your "Chavs" drive almost nothing but Hondas, with an old Toyota Camry from late 80's to early 90's here and there. In fact, if I see a Honda on the road that is at least five years old, 75% of the time it's a "Chav" driving. Lemme guess, did the guy's Honda have a 20$ exhaust tip on it that sounded like wasp or a taught rubber band? (More on upstate NY: a drive of thirty miles in any direction from a densely populated area will bring you to the middle of nowhere; nothing but farms, pick-up trucks and rednecks. Most of them are very nice people; not very deep, but nice nonetheless.)

This type of ignorant waste of human life is usually brought about by a poor white trash upbringing coupled with a total lack of intelligence and purpose in life. A lack of one's own identity helps out a lot, because most wiggers/Chavs (I like to call them wankstas) are complete posers waiting for G-Unit or some other rap group to teach them their new word or cool t-shirt to buy. Stupid dirtbag white kid sees rich and famous rapper on TV and tries to imitate. Instead of being able to afford a wardrobe like the rapper's, he will buy a bunch of pink or white t-shirts that hang below his knees and instead of driving a Benz or Hummer or something it'll be late 80's-mid 90's Honda that's usually three or more different colors, has no modifications besides clear taillights or exhaust tip, and the kid thinks he's an extra in the Fast and the Furious or something. These sub-humans are all over up here where I live and are easily spotted by their constant use of push-to-talk phones. They are like cancer or a virus or something because they only keep growing in numbers.

Lindy
10-04-2004, 08:05 PM
They can outbreed us too, don't forget that most of them enjoy the wonders of multiple families and teenage pregnancy. Hurray for girls giving birth at 13! What mature mothers they make!

gokufusionss1
10-04-2004, 08:14 PM
13 year old mothers are very skilled in naming their children.
Skye
Cherry
ect, losers.

DMKA
10-04-2004, 08:20 PM
13 yr old moms are great...then the kids have them longer.

And I don't see whats wrong with these people...why bash someone elses' lifestyle whos not doing anything to you? Wtf.

War Angel
10-04-2004, 09:32 PM
And I don't see whats wrong with these people...why bash someone elses' lifestyle whos not doing anything to you? Wtf.
Weren't you paying any attention, laddie? They DO interfere with people's lives ('interfere' being a slight term. They beat\kill people for no reason, steal, rob, etc). They're a bother, a waste of space and time, a cancer, a disease, a virus. Yes, we have 'em here too, only they're much more dangerous here, and highly carnivorous - in the literal sense, at times.

nik0tine
10-04-2004, 10:02 PM
They can outbreed us too, don't forget that most of them enjoy the wonders of multiple families and teenage pregnancy. Hurray for girls giving birth at 13! What mature mothers they make!
HOORAY!!! :up:

Chaos
10-04-2004, 10:06 PM
Doc Sark: Ashford in Kent. Great place.

How is this for cool news; For my A-level art 'problem solving' unit, I am looking at 'How I would portray the working classes in contempory Britain.'

Yup, I get to do a project on Chavs. Satirising Chavs. This is gunna be so sweet.....

Chaos

nik0tine
10-04-2004, 10:09 PM
Can you just use that picture you drew a while back of all those chavs?

Chaos
10-04-2004, 10:48 PM
Nah, we are talking an entire unit of work here.

A massive a3 sketchpad to fill, notes to write, studies to do and paintings to paint. The real deal. =D

Chaos

Wuggly Blight
10-05-2004, 04:54 PM
Chavs are as loveable as a foot fungus and have the same IQ. All they do is love of benefits.