PDA

View Full Version : Follow the bouncing ball...

White Raven
09-28-2004, 01:03 AM
Working on my anatomy lab, I've realized that there are some songs that no matter how many times I hear them, I just have to sing along to them. And it's not just say the words quietly as it plays, I go full out. Every word, every cool sound effect in any pitch or volume. i can almost imitate some songs almost scary like. For instance, some songs that I can easily sing throughout the whole song:

The Beatles - I am the Warlus (I love the end of it)
Pink Floyd - Comfortably Numb
Wings - Uncle Albert/ Admiral Hasley
Chilliwak - Fly by Night
Rick Dees - Disco Duck
The Darkness - I Believe in a Thing Called Love
Queen - Bohemian Rhaspody

So what songs can you sing/imitate pretty good?

Promise
09-28-2004, 06:48 PM
Any song I know by heart, I can do dead on renditions of, really. Not because I'm talented, but because I go all out, as stated.

Necronopticous
09-28-2004, 06:54 PM
I know what you mean, and sometimes it's even frusterating. Like... I want to just listen to the song, but I find myself singing it and ruining it, but I just have to... Expecially for female vocalist songs it's especially annoying, because I have to sing it in this cracky ugly man-voice and I don't want to... but my body forces it out me. I feel like my habit is raping me every time I listen to 1000 words from the FFX-2 soundtrack.

SeeDRankLou
09-28-2004, 08:09 PM
I'm not one to sing, but I do know what you're talking about. My taste in singing is probably different than most. I have to sing Baby Got Back every single time I hear it, I really don't know why. I'm sure there are a few others.

jrgen
09-30-2004, 08:39 PM
The songs I tend to sing along to usually suck.
I prefer not to destroy the real masterpieces with my horrible voice.
If I sang along I couldn't concentrate on hearing it properly either.