PDA

View Full Version : "SECRET ENDING KH TOO MOVIE OMG!" How do I get it?

DMKA
09-28-2004, 01:44 AM
Well I'm bored, so I decided I want to get the "secret ending" that I've heard about for as long as I can recall...anyone know how to get it?

Ouch!
09-28-2004, 03:00 AM
Hrm...
You have to beat the Hades Cup.
You have to get all 100 Dalmations.
You have to access all types of trinities (you don't have to find them all.)

I think that's it.

Del Murder
09-29-2004, 02:30 AM
You also have to lock every world including 100 Acre Wood, and excluding Monstro. I think 100 Acre and Olympus are the only ones you don't have to lock in the storyline, so get those and you should be set.

Ouch!
09-29-2004, 02:44 AM
I knew I forgot something. TT.TT

DMKA
09-29-2004, 03:40 AM
OLYMPUS?

Dark Matter
09-29-2004, 04:29 AM
I know, there's a keyhole in Olympus Coliseum!!!!!
... search for a yellow trinity, you'll find the keyhole, right?
It's under a big crate (Lobby).

... "secret ending", you said????
WHOA!!!!!!!!! I WANT TO TRY!!!!!!! :hyper:

Ouch!
09-29-2004, 04:37 AM
Colliseum. Olympus is the keyblade you get for beating Hercules in the Hercules cup. It's also the mountain the Gods live on.

Del Murder
09-29-2004, 05:30 AM
It's not called Olympus Colliseum? Sorry. :D

Ashton
10-01-2004, 12:52 PM
No need to find all the trinities???
god dammit someone have told me that I need to :mad:

DMKA
10-01-2004, 06:31 PM
Ok, I finished Hundred Acre Wood, have gotten all the other worlds sealed, and gotten every kind of trinity...now I just need those damn dalmatians...

Is there any way to know how many have already returned home?

Max the Man
10-02-2004, 01:18 AM
check the Journal. You have to get all the pizes from Pongo and Perdita too. Now If only I could beat Ansem again...

Carnage
10-02-2004, 03:17 AM
Ansem is the easiest ending boss iv ever seen. The secret ending is everywhere now. Im also starting to think its not in the game. It was just a really cool looking movie. :cool:

DMKA
10-02-2004, 03:50 AM
Ansem is the easiest ending boss iv ever seen.
Did you not play FFX-2?

Max the Man
10-02-2004, 07:12 PM
Did you not play FFX-2?
:tongue: That is very funny!

kikimm
10-02-2004, 11:36 PM
Ansem's still pretty easy, though. He just took me a long time. he was more of an annoyance......like a fly that just won't go away.....*cough*. Sorry.

:D

Carnage
10-03-2004, 01:00 AM
Did you not play FFX-2?

LOL yea i did. Actually the beggining forms of ansem were kinda tough.

DMKA
10-03-2004, 03:21 AM
Well I just got it, and I wish I didn't cause now I have to play KH2...gah! I'm more excited about it than FFXII noW!

But errr hmm...do we know who the dude with the blondfold and the hooded guy with the 2 blades is? They both resemble Riku quite a bit...and also appeared in Deep Dive.

Pheesh
10-04-2004, 07:21 AM
the one in the blindfold has been pretty much confirmed as being riku or at least a carnation of him but i'm not sure how you resembled riku with the duel wielder. he looks nothing like him (except for the hair but they all look like that).

DMKA
10-04-2004, 08:14 PM
the one in the blindfold has been pretty much confirmed as being riku or at least a carnation of him but i'm not sure how you resembled riku with the duel wielder. he looks nothing like him (except for the hair but they all look like that).
Must not be seeing the same vid then cause this guy and the blindfolded guy look EXACTLY the same, and they look like Riku.

Jolts
10-05-2004, 12:04 AM
Kingdom Hearts:
Find all 99 puppies.
Lock all worlds.
Complete Hades Cup.

Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix:
Beginner:
Can't view the extra movie.
Normal:
Find all 99 puppies.
Lock all worlds.
Complete Hades Cup.
Chronicle everything (all heartless, all characters, all mini-games).
Find all trinities.
Proud:
Lock all worlds.
Complete Hades Cup.

Anyone who tells you any more or less is spewing crap.

obliviouz_yunie
10-06-2004, 10:04 AM
Well, everyone is talking about the KH secret ending.... How to get it... What's it about? Can' t you just spill it out? I'm getting so curious juz readin all of this!!!

Ouch!
10-06-2004, 03:53 PM
Uh, okay.

There's a big city. At night. It's raining.

Riku is standing on top of a building wearing the Unknown jacket with the hood off and a blindfold over his eyes. On the building he's standing on, there's a giant televisions screen with Kairi on it.

On the ground another Unknown approaches and says, "Where's Sora?"

Riku removes his blindfold and looks up to the sky and raises his arms. Around the guy on the ground, a heartless symbols is forming, seemingly warding the heartless off. The guy on the ground whips out two keyblades, with the Oblivion and Oathkeeper keychains.

That's about it. Deep Dive kind of continues from there.