PDA

View Full Version : nemesis

Lon611
09-28-2004, 04:31 AM
okay, i have 1000 questions......more like a couple, but still :rolleyes2

okay, iv'e been leveling up and have completely gone around the sphere grid with both tidus and auron, and the closest stat i have to 255 is 197. neways, my question is how do i reach 255 in the NTSC(?) version?im pretty sure i need stat sphere's (hp spere's, strenthg sphere's, etc),but where do i get more?!?!?

secondly, i've heard rumors that the Nemesis in the US version (NTSC) has completely maxed stats compared to the weaker (around 85-90) stats of the Pal version. ne truth 2 this?

last but not least, was defeating nemesis worthwhile?

EDIT:also, is there a way to tell how many more overdrives you need to get blitz ace?!

Halenite
09-28-2004, 05:41 PM
I don't know very much about Nemisis but...

I do know that to get Blitz Ace Tidus has to do a total of 80 overdrives. (The counter does not reset each time you get a new overdrive for him)

Maesterdaywalker
10-28-2004, 02:08 AM
To increase your stats it's very simple. You need to buy some clear sphere at the monsters arena first. After, you must beat some special monsters in species conquest to get the stats spheres (Hp Mp, Mag def.. etc...) Fenrir, Pterhyx, Hornet, Vidatu, One eye, Jumbo flan (with Anima ;-)), Tanket, Juggernaut and Iron Clad. each time you beat them, you receive 1 sphere or 2 (OVERKILL) Now you have a lot of them, you go to the spheregrid and delete the attribute nodes less than 4. You keep the +4 and with your spheres they'll turn in stat +4 or HP+300 and MP+40. If you want increase your luck stats, your have to defeat EarthEater and Greater Sphere.

With that, you'll be invincible!!!
Hope this help
;) Maesterdaywalker ;)

Fable
10-28-2004, 03:35 AM
What are these clear spheres you're talking abput?

Ultima Shadow
10-28-2004, 08:01 PM
What are these clear spheres you're talking abput?
It's spheres used to remove old nods. You make useless nods like mp+10 or def+1 to empty nods. Then you use a HP sphere or whatever to get a super usefull str+4, def+4, HP+300 sphere on the empty nods. Got it?

And to answere your not-yet-answered questions... Nemesis stats are not as low as 85-90 on the Pal version.
If there's any difference at all I don't know... but I don't think the difference could be that big...

And it's only worth it if you enjoy the battle or just want to know that you've beaten a tough foe.

Old Manus
10-28-2004, 10:08 PM
It's spheres used to remove old nods. You make useless nods like mp+10 or def+1 to empty nods. Then you use a HP sphere or whatever to get a super usefull str+4, def+4, HP+300 sphere on the empty nods. Got it?

It's node.

Fable
10-29-2004, 03:57 AM
Ok so they clear old nodes, im just wondering how you aquire them?

Ultima Shadow
10-29-2004, 07:28 AM
It's node.
Yea, yea... sure, whatever. :p

Sorry Fable but I don't remember but I'm almost sure 1 of the arena monsters drop them.

dman
10-29-2004, 08:13 AM
Unlock Ultima Buster and you'll be able to buy clear spheres from the arena manager. It takes a lot of work to unlock him though (capture 5 of each monster from each area).

Ultima Shadow
10-29-2004, 08:48 AM
Unlock Ultima Buster and you'll be able to buy clear spheres from the arena manager. It takes a lot of work to unlock him though (capture 5 of each monster from each area).
Oh, yea... now I remember.

Old Manus
10-29-2004, 11:19 AM
I thought you had to defeat Ultima Buster to get Clear Spheres...

Fable
10-31-2004, 04:21 AM
Tru? So do you guys know if the blaster dude drops them or does the arena guy sell them?

Dragoon Kain
10-31-2004, 02:46 PM
i believe the trainer sells them but you have to get the stength spheres n stuff by defeating monsters

Fable
11-01-2004, 02:50 AM
will thats all right then. iv already maxxed Yuna,Tidus and kimarhri apart from magic and luck