PDA

View Full Version : The Time Cube Principle

Storm
09-28-2004, 11:54 PM
http://www.great-debate.com/tv.htm

Click on this link and download the interview. This is one of the funniest and most ridiculous things I have ever seen. Does anybody know if this is a joke or not? Discuss what you think of "The Time Cube Principle".

Here is the official web page:
http://www.timecube.com

Ancient Goddess
09-29-2004, 12:17 AM
Well, when I first saw this and heard the idea, I thought, "An intriguing concept. It could be interesting." But when I went to his website, I thought, "Man, what a crock of s***."

I don't know what is going on in this man's head about this cube business, but I do think he is trying to put himself up as some sort of god. His blind arrogance gives me that impression. For one, he called everyone in that video that doesn't know about his concept (entertaining the idea that he's right...which, in my opinion, he most certainly is not) "evil". No, we're not evil, moron...we're just ignorant. Evil and ignorant are two separate things. Evil is someone or something that defies the element of correctness and righteousness. Ignorance is someone that does not know of an answer's existence, and in most cases a question. They're two separate things...get it right. Man, the stuff people come up with nowadays. *shakes head*

But what made me draw this conclusion was this...plastered in the first paragraph as soon as you enter his site:

"Educated cubeless stupid, you think stupid.
Why worship a dumb 1 day god when I
demonstrate 4 simultaneous 24 hour days
within a single 24 hour rotation of Earth?"

That's practically saying to me, "Never mind the god you worship, acknowledge me...in my ultimate wisdom!" Just because you came up with an idea does not make you better than anyone else (morally-wise...I'm sure he made a crapload of money off of this scam). Hell, I come up with ideas everyday...but do I go around shouting, "You're stupid and evil, because you don't know what I know?" Bunch of crap!

It's people like these going around parading their ideas around without any class at all that make me feel better. Why? Because they look stupid when they do, and I need a good laugh. You're right, Storm...this did amuse me. I really do hope it is a joke, because this is the biggest crock of mess that I've heard lately.

escobert
09-29-2004, 12:21 AM
wtf?

Flying Mullet
09-29-2004, 12:27 AM
Trying to read his website makes my head hurt. His grammar is atrocious. If he wants people to learn about his ideas he needs to learn to communicate them better.

Storm
09-29-2004, 02:26 AM
It's hilarious how incoherant he is in the video. He really struggles with the word "quadrant".

I love it when the host asks Gene for a scientific proof of his principle, and he replies "It's in the cube here. How can you disprove it?". I should try using that explanation on my next Math assignment when I'm asked to prove something.

One thing I do not understand is that he says we are stupid and cannot comprehend the Time Cube Principle since we only experience one day in a complete rotation of the Earth, instead of the other three days that occur simultaneously. How was it possible for him in the first place to experience 4 simultaneous days in one revolution of the Earth, thus giving him the potential to realize the power of the cube? What exactly are we doing wrong that prevents us from not experiencing all 4 days simultaneously?

And what the hell does a cube have to do with this anyways? In all his explanations of his theory, he conveniently eliminates the "top" and "bottom" of the cube. By doing so, he is in fact transforming the cube in a square. Why not call it the "Time Square Principle"?

Regardless, I think I'm going to buy a "Time Cube" hoody. This is just too damn funny.

Shoeberto
09-29-2004, 02:45 AM
I think square is the top of cool shape in the world.

Ancient Goddess
09-29-2004, 02:50 AM
And what the hell does a cube have to do with this anyways? In all his explanations of his theory, he conveniently eliminates the "top" and "bottom" of the cube. By doing so, he is in fact transforming the cube in a square. Why not call it the "Time Square Principle"?

You know...I thought the same thing too when I saw the video. I even asked the same thing when he mentioned the cube that the announcer did. "If there are four days we're experiencing, then why is it a cube?"

To be frank, the guy didn't really explain himself...he just used big words and basically flipped the nation off.

Regardless, I think I'm going to buy a "Time Cube" hoody. This is just too damn funny.

Hehe...yeah...how much are they? I might do that also.

Storm
09-29-2004, 02:58 AM
Hehe...yeah...how much are they? I might do that also.

http://www.cafepress.com/cube1

chionos
09-29-2004, 03:14 AM
wow. i wonder what the guy is really like. Can he possibly be that....disconnected? Or is it just a show.

Erdrick Holmes
09-29-2004, 03:21 AM
I watched that TechTV interview and he looks exactly like a guy who runs a bait shop in Michigan.

-N-
09-29-2004, 04:38 AM
Oh look, here comes the It's A Joke So Get Over It Train... next stop, you!

Doomgaze
09-29-2004, 04:54 AM
Yes, Gene does believe this. He's also extremely racist.

edit: mostly against jews

DMKA
09-29-2004, 04:55 AM
Well I've watched Unscrewed more than once, and the guest are indeed for real...not just fakey acting...so yeah...its pretty skerry.

If his speech was audible enough to even begin to make sense then I may read a little bit more into his theories...but it appears hes the typical okie-style redneck who thinks anyone who thinks something different than he does is stupid and evil.

Meh, I want a hoodie too!

EDIT:

"The New Tom Green Show" equates
to evil, for due to pressure they rescinded
their guest invitation to me. You might
say that they support evil against youth.
:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

Giga Guess
09-29-2004, 05:28 AM
Oh.
My.
God.

How STUPID can you be?! I guess alarms shoulda gone off at "Self Proclaimed Wisest Man Alive." Anyone who disagrees is stupid and evil? Here's a counterpoint for him. Either he's equating this to 4 time zones or 4 timestreams. If the former is true, then there's in fact, 24 separate corners. If it's the latter, then all over the world, to each person, it's the same time, the world around. Or it'd be impossible to breach a time zone without breaching a chronological barrier. And unless I'm mistaken, a process like that is against the laws of physics. But then I'm stupid and evil, so...

A top and bottom of a cube not being consideered sides....good grief...

Erdrick Holmes
09-29-2004, 05:46 AM
We should all just show him a map of the world wit the 24 hour times zones labeled on the map, I want 10,000 dolars.

Giga Guess
09-29-2004, 05:54 AM
No, you see, that argument's only open to an institution. He actually thinks these guys are SCARED of him?! They're probably laughing their asses off at this crackpot! I mean....yeesh! This guy is frickin' CLUELESS! He gave no real argument other than "I'm right, you're wrong, so NYAH!" And as compelling an argument as that is, I just can't bring myself to follow his ideology.

Storm
09-29-2004, 05:59 AM
No, you see, that argument's only open to an institution.
He will give $1000 to a "commoner" for disproving his theory.

DMKA
09-29-2004, 06:01 AM
Just give me an audience and I'll gladly do it for free.

Erdrick Holmes
09-29-2004, 06:03 AM
I'll do it for free only if I get to kick this guy in the teeth afterwards.

Zell's Fists of Fury
09-29-2004, 06:05 AM
I wish I could understand what that guy was saying so that I could laugh at him.

Storm
09-29-2004, 06:09 AM
I wish I could understand what that guy was saying so that I could laugh at him.
If you read his quotes on his web page, he practically repeats everything on there in the interview.

Zell's Fists of Fury
09-29-2004, 06:23 AM
I wish I was could read what that guy had written so I could laugh at him.

Ancient Goddess
09-29-2004, 06:37 AM
I wish I was could read what that guy had written so I could laugh at him.

It basically says the same thing over and over again. This has got to be a joke, since there's no way a man could possibly go around, spouting this nonsence.

But as a list of everything he basically says on his site:

1.) "I have created 4 dimensions with my theory while your stupid god has made only one. (and created a crock of BS with it too, IMO)"

2.) "You're all stupid and you let your teachers take away your right to learning about my ultimate theory."

3.) [insert scientific words here, that make utterly no sense...just some average guy who took one sentence and used a thesaurus for every word in it to make himself sound smart.]

4.) Quote: "I am not allowed to lecture at the word animal
academic institutions, for they fear my wisdom
will expose and indict the pedant hirelings as
betrayers of dumb-ass students - the dung heads
who allow their freedom of speech to be
suppressed without a whimper, unbelieveable.
Word animals will feel the wrath of Cubic curse. "

...Meaning that schools won't buy this crap either.

5.) "I am almighty....worship me....wah wah wah."

That's the gist of the words.

But I did get a kick out of his 'diagram' for his words:

http://img75.exs.cx/img75/3493/untitled305.jpg

Makes utterly no sense...it just looks like something he drew on a napkin at a restaurant when he was bored. Unless he can prove this with solid evidence (which, in all of the stuff he has on his site, he has none), this 'law' of his doesn't exist. Nice try man. Now enjoy all of the money you've somehow made off of this. I still don't understand that (unless the revenue came from all of the purchacing of hoodies...thanks, Storm). But then again I'm stupid, now aren't I?

Erdrick Holmes
09-29-2004, 06:49 AM
Jesus lives there? Oh man, I gotta go over there and yell at him.

-N-
09-29-2004, 07:44 AM
Updated Sunday August 17, 2003 - 04:17 PM (Cubic Time)

Shlup
09-29-2004, 08:21 AM
I am unfamiliar with the language this man speaks, and Babel Fish has been no help in translating. :choc:

Erdrick Holmes
09-29-2004, 08:43 AM
I don't think Babel Fish has "Incomprehensible idiocy" as a database language yet. I don't see why not, it's a language that's more common then english in the world.

Peegee
09-29-2004, 09:33 AM
Oh man, is this still going on? This MUST be what Plato meant by censoring things so impressionable youth can't get to it.

Maxico
09-29-2004, 04:33 PM
Who would beleive a man who bases his ideas on a paperweight. And thinks that einstein live inbetween clinton and jesus.

Erdrick Holmes
09-29-2004, 04:44 PM
I think this guy's on drugs or something. Seriously.

Peegee
09-29-2004, 04:49 PM
I can't begin to analyse his fallacies. I'm not sure if it's equivocation or just plain "so damn stupid".

He makes PG looks smart. That's a skill very few people have.

Baloki
09-29-2004, 04:50 PM
You indecent fools, this theroy is not absurd but of the ultimate brilliance, how dare you mere mortals question this god, he provides only what you dream, and more. So follow the light and spread the word :rolleyes2

Erdrick Holmes
09-29-2004, 04:51 PM
... can I buy some drugs from you can Mr. "Cube Time" theory?

Lindy
09-29-2004, 04:56 PM
It's funny because I'm too lazy to even read it.

DMKA
09-29-2004, 05:18 PM
I don't think Babel Fish has "Incomprehensible idiocy" as a database language yet. I don't see why not, it's a language that's more common then english in the world.
AY NO IT IZ TEH TRTUH!!!!111!!1one

Yeah he talks like a good percentage of people around here do so...it makes me like him even less.

Baloki
09-29-2004, 05:22 PM
... can I buy some drugs from you can Mr. "Cube Time" theory?

You take life too seriously, if you can't see someone who is earning a good buck off selling crap succesfully then you need to lighten up and pay more attention, buopdouop!

DMKA
09-29-2004, 05:24 PM
You take life too seriously, if you can't see someone who is earning a good buck off selling crap succesfully then you need to lighten up and pay more attention, buopdouop!
I think the guys honestly believes what he's saying.

Ancient Goddess
09-29-2004, 05:30 PM
Well, I think he believed his theory in the beginning...then saw the flaws when someone pointed out how idiotic the idea was, so he lashed out and called them evil and stupid...then he said, "Hey, I could scam the entire world with this mess!" And there he is...spouting on nonsense with no evidence at all. Really, who does he think will buy this stuff?

*impatiently waits for hoodie in the mail*

Erdrick Holmes
09-29-2004, 05:46 PM
Ok, that guy mentions how the four days in one earth rotation are just being in one point being midnight, one point being midday, one point being Sun Up, and one being sun down. Did this guy freaking fail 5th grade physical science or something?

Misfit
09-29-2004, 05:51 PM
All I have to say is: lol :joker:

Ancient Goddess
09-29-2004, 06:04 PM
Ok, that guy mentions how the four days in one earth rotation are just being in one point being midnight, one point being midday, one point being Sun Up, and one being sun down. Did this guy freaking fail 5th grade physical science or something?

Actually he's right...you can create another dimension by simply stating that you have without solid evidence. In fact...I made up another theory called the Pentagon Principle, and under 5 minutes too:

http://img15.exs.cx/img15/2901/crock.jpg

There...now his theory is old news. Hehe.

Erdrick Holmes
09-29-2004, 06:07 PM
Great, now you say we have 5 days in a rotation.

Baloki, I was joking.

gokufusionss1
09-29-2004, 07:28 PM
what a genius, i have officaly found a new hero.

he's right if we could be in four different points at once we could live through 4 wholy independant days.

Peegee
09-29-2004, 07:31 PM
AG I find 'next thursday' hilarious in your diagram. I wish to subscribe to your online newsletter and chat forums where we shall discuss the merits of your undubitable wisdom.

Doomgaze
09-29-2004, 08:23 PM
I don't see the need to insult the man just because you're all educated stupid.

Giga Guess
09-29-2004, 11:59 PM
It's funny because I'm too lazy to even read it.

Well take solace, because it's a video. And it should have you chuckling for a while...

Storm
10-01-2004, 06:14 AM
Actually he's right...you can create another dimension by simply stating that you have without solid evidence. In fact...I made up another theory called the Pentagon Principle, and under 5 minutes too:

http://img15.exs.cx/img15/2901/crock.jpg

There...now his theory is old news. Hehe.

HA HA HA. Hilarious.

Doesn't he realize you can divide time into an infinite amount of intervals? That diagram may just look circular. The human head is more circular than it is square. Why use such a terrible approximation?

-N-
10-01-2004, 09:10 AM
Because the proof is there. It's undeniable.

Storm, you're bordering on string theory. Step back, go outside and play in the grass under the sunny sky. :D

Skogs
10-01-2004, 09:24 AM
He gets horological time confused with absolute time. What a silly boy.