PDA

View Full Version : Eizon Overseer (You Rock The Vote)

Agent Proto
09-29-2004, 03:04 AM
Ok, seeing that there was maybe five (self)nominated leaders to be an Overseer, and there won't be any more, so I'll decide to see which of the five will have your vote. For those five already listed, you may not vote for yourself if you plan on voting.

We're working to get Eizon back on track, and before we do so, we'll be needing a new Overseer to help us along to keep Eizon going from dying.

So, your choices for Eizon Overseer!

<b>Baloki
Carnage
Escobar
Giga Guess
Seiken</b>

Vote and tell why you think the person you voted for will do a good job as Overseer. We need your input.

Trumpet Thief
09-29-2004, 03:10 AM
choas: Hmm, so it's started. Well then, may the best man win.

EDIT: Change my vote to Giga Guess please.

EDIT # 2: I forgot to state my reason. Giga has been around here way longer than most other EOFF'ers, and deserves the title. His nation Myst has been big in success, far ahead than many other nations. Whether it be in number of recruits, or pages, he has dominated, thus, it would seem right for him to recieve my vote, for he is also a great friend. Well, I've done my part :D

Giga Guess
09-29-2004, 04:23 AM
Seiken, I appreciate your integrity in voting for me, but I will decline. I highly doubt I'll have the time to invest in maintaining Eizon, so...yeah...thanks, but keep your vote for yourself.

[EDIT] And if memory serves, I declined this position from the get go. But I guess if I get voted in....*shrugs*

kikimm
09-29-2004, 04:25 AM
Hrmm....okee.

My vote will go to Seiken; he's a good member, first off, which is something I think that all of the potential Overseers should be (I'm not saying you aren't, not don't take that the wrong way. Everyone nominated is worthy of that nomination) Also, when he was Vice Pres. of Vicnentland, he did a great job, contributed a lot. He also has mucho enthusiasm for this, which might help the lack of...excitement in the Eizon boards lately.

Good luck, everyone!

:D

Trumpet Thief
09-29-2004, 04:26 AM
chaos: Well, if we are participating in voting, we have to vote for someone other than ourselves, so I gave it to you.

Rubedo: Good luck anyways!

EDIT: Thanks to both of you.

Giga Guess
09-29-2004, 04:27 AM
Likewise....as you said. May the best man win.

Trumpet Thief
09-29-2004, 04:30 AM
chaos: I know you'll do great in this... :D

Rubedo: Besids, the title of "Eizon Nation Leader" still stays to all the nominees anyways, so it won't make too much of an impact.

Trowa: Hopefully this thread will start to be noticed more soon... Many people need to come in and vote.

Giga Guess
09-29-2004, 04:33 AM
I posted in Myst (With a strong plea that their votes remain unbiased) to Vote. I suggest you do the same in SSL. And Vincentland, for that matter.

Trumpet Thief
09-29-2004, 04:40 AM
chaos: I did. Of course, they will be given a free vote, not be urged to vote for just because I led them.

Rubedo: But like you did, that doesn't mean they should ignore be completely. Rather, in their honest opinion, believe who would make a good Eizon Overseer. Good luck to both of us!

-N-
09-29-2004, 04:41 AM
Vote for Bert (Escobar)! Because he eats small children! You don't want small children ruining your nation, do you?

Giga Guess
09-29-2004, 04:44 AM
Well, why didn't you vote for him?

-N-
09-29-2004, 04:45 AM
Hmm, maybe because... oh wait, I DID. :rolleyes:

Trumpet Thief
09-29-2004, 04:47 AM
chaos: Poor Carnage... Either way, hopefully the winner will be someone who can really change Eizon for the better...

Baloki
09-29-2004, 05:21 PM
Escobar

Everyone needs a little compertition and a little responsibility and I feel Bert could make a really good leader if he was given the chance...

escobert
09-29-2004, 08:54 PM
since I forgot to read the first postbefore voting :rolleyes2 I would like to change my vote from me to Baloki since he seems to show this skills required to make this place look good and run good :D

The Triumphant Hero
09-29-2004, 08:55 PM
My vote is for seiken. He seems like he'd do a good job

Max the Man
09-29-2004, 09:19 PM
YAY Seiken!!!!!! :moomba:

Armisael
09-29-2004, 09:38 PM
Giga you rock,my vote to you.. :D
p.s all you guys are great too..

Trumpet Thief
09-29-2004, 11:55 PM
chaos: Wow thanks a lot for the votes. We have some great nominees though...

Rubedo: Whoever given the role though should take this truly, and try to revive Eizon.

Carnage
09-29-2004, 11:59 PM
Wow i suck :(

Why only one overseer? I voted before i read proto's post. So obviously that one vote is me :(

Trumpet Thief
09-30-2004, 12:01 AM
chaos: Well, in your case you should be allowed to vote for yourself. I'm sure you'd do great if you were an Overseer, if you got the role.

Rubedo: Yes, but, sadly, normally it's because of nation populations.

Giga Guess
09-30-2004, 12:05 AM
I gotta admit, I'm getting a little swept up in this. There's a part of me that wants to say "VOTE GIGA! 2004-The end of time!" On the toher hand....meh. As mentioned, the other candidates are fantastic, so....I figger we win any way you cut, slice or dice it.

FightClubFan#47
09-30-2004, 12:18 AM
I gotta admit, I'm getting a little swept up in this. There's a part of me that wants to say "VOTE GOGA! 2004-The end of time!" On the toher hand....meh. As mentioned, the other candidates are fantastic, so....I figger we win any way you cut, slice or dice it.

And GOGA is who? :D

EDIT:Thats better

Giga Guess
09-30-2004, 12:29 AM
GOGA is my v2.0 Beta upgrade...but it's a bit buggy, so uninstalled...:p

Carnage
09-30-2004, 03:07 AM
I got votes (awkward silence)...........................??........ :p :D :p :D

Trumpet Thief
09-30-2004, 03:09 AM
chaos: Quite a turn of events...

Rubedo: Interesting..

Baloki
09-30-2004, 12:10 PM
since I forgot to read the first postbefore voting :rolleyes2 I would like to change my vote from me to Baloki since he seems to show this skills required to make this place look good and run good :D

*Beats you for both crimes :D*

Agent Proto
09-30-2004, 09:38 PM
Thank you for the votes. We'll be on our way to hire a new Overseer.