PDA

View Full Version : Lack of good threads. :(

Agent Proto
09-29-2004, 03:15 AM
Ok, there's an extreme lack of good threads to post in. I'm not the kind of poster that would post in as many threads as possible. I only post in threads I find either fun, interesting, or worth having my input. Not that it really matters, but I can't find a single good thread as of lately. In fact, I'm going to start one about the upcoming End-of-the-Year Ciddies and other fun things you might be looking forward to regarding EoFF!

As for me, I'm looking forward to winning Mr. EoFF! But only if a certain someone starts that or give someone permission to run that particular competition to go.

:mad:

Yamaneko
09-29-2004, 03:17 AM
In fact, I'm going to start one about the upcoming End-of-the-Year Ciddies and other fun things you might be looking forward to regarding EoFF!
Is this that thread?

Trumpet Thief
09-29-2004, 03:18 AM
chaos: I agree. Normally, I never get in the mood for posting in a certain thread, 'cause it's not one that I prefer. The threads keep getting random and random, and the ones that I seem to like are the ones where everyone has to put in a sort of imput.

Rubedo: But, hopefully when the ciddies and elections come that'll all change.

Necronopticous
09-29-2004, 03:27 AM
I'm most interested in posting replies to people's questions or observations on the games themselves, and it seems like not enough people are playing them. I am trying my best with the NSGIENC FFX game I'm playing and the recent Low Level FFVI game I finished, but I think we need to encourage more people on the board to replay their games and report. Be it challenges, or just replays, let the gaming commence.

Erdrick Holmes
09-29-2004, 03:31 AM
I'm interested in the next EoFF game Awards about a day or two after the Ciddies. Those are fun to do.

Trumpet Thief
09-29-2004, 03:46 AM
chaos: Yes they are, when Psy doesn't bring in his "Snap for Justice" crap. IMO, it was pretty funny though.

Rubedo: But got kinda annoying when he urged everyone to do it. It was still good for a fake laugh...

Garland
09-29-2004, 03:50 AM
If there aren't any thread topics you're interested in, then make one. That's what I always do. If there are many people thinking the same thing, than whoever makes an "interesting" topic will be a hero to those that declined to take the initiative.

TasteyPies
09-29-2004, 04:07 AM
*ahem* pastry appreciation thread?

-N-
09-29-2004, 04:35 AM
Why don't you quit your moaning and make a good thread, huh? Oh wait, that's right, all the good ones get closed.

Rainecloud
09-29-2004, 07:34 AM
I suppose people just can't be bothered these days.

Myself included.

Baloki
09-29-2004, 10:22 AM
Psy, Psy hes our man,
he can do it,
Proto can't :D

And so the cheers begin :tongue:

Psychotic
09-29-2004, 06:48 PM
As for me, I'm looking forward to winning Mr. EoFF!

OH! That sounds like a challenge to me, "A" "gent" "Proto"!

As current Mr. EoFF I say: Just try! You aardvark. No wait, you aardvark who is not wearing a wristwatch!

Wow, this is turning into wrestling! LET'S STRIP TO SOME REALLY REALLY SMALL SHORTS AND SLAP EACH OTHER, PROTO! :hyper:

Del Murder
09-30-2004, 03:08 AM
Didn't we just have this subject?

The board is only as good as you guys make it. Anyway, I don't see much of a problem. Proto, you've always made interesting topics, so hop to it kid.