PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy VII - 348956392: Sex Sells

The Shoeless Hobo
09-29-2004, 12:00 PM
The year is 2010 and a giant condom company, who make condoms, have taken over the world. Nothing is sacred. The giant condom company renamed many famous tourist attractions and public places after naughty words. Even the Suncorp Stadium was renamed Scrotum Stadium. Can you just get any more evil than that? Many wives protested at this change of state. Small children asked what scrotum meant. Whilist, Fat Husbands found it quite erotic. Afterall, sex sells.

Our hero, Ralph was one of the many people who found this erotic. But his girlfriend Sue protested. As most girlfriends/wives do, they force their partners into doing uncomfortable things. Like wearing condoms. Unless you're gay, of course. Or you like to live life dangerously. One day, the giant condom factory went to far and invented padded condoms. Many girlfriends/wives found this extremely evil as it tricked them. This act of extreme evil pushed Sue over the edge and went on a
journey to stop this giant, evil condom factory from doing even worse things like inventing padded bras that often trick men.

This is yet another RPG game I'm working on using RPG Maker 2003.

This story is based on a post by TasteyPies:
Ralf Sue Joe and Matt (they have run out of inventive names) take on...A mean guy that wants to break crystals! now they must sing in concerts and rub old women's backs and put long sharp things into ugly monsters heads and go to strip clubs and stuff! YAY SEX SELLS! Now with super highly computer aided gameplay! You just LET it play itself! Just watch out for those topless dancers! Now with BETTER graphics, you actualy THINK your getting a lapdance!

BTW, I need all the help I can get. So please, if there's any way to help me, please notify me in this thread.

Oh, if there are any worthless comments, post them here. :p

Levian
09-29-2004, 12:31 PM
Good luck, Matt ;) How's your other games doing?

The Shoeless Hobo
09-29-2004, 12:37 PM
Umm... Let's See...

Squishy: The Official Game: Bored of making it, and I still am. But I will get back to it.

Gaia, The Perfect World Episode 4 Modern Life: Same as above

Toasters, Poptarts and Pixies: I can't frigin make a good world map for this game... >=/

The Shoeless Hobo
10-01-2004, 11:27 AM
Update:

As of now, I will not be using RPG Maker to make this game. I will be hacking a Final Fantasy 5 rom (Which I happily got at EoFF). I am getting sick and tired of RPG Maker. Yes, I know how to work it, it's just so time sonsuming. I mean, atleast Hacking the game will be fun (Like HTML). ^_^

Meat Puppet
10-01-2004, 11:31 AM
Hmm. A hacked SNES rom should be interesting if you can pull it off... good luck.

The Shoeless Hobo
10-01-2004, 11:37 AM
Yeah, IF I can pull it off. :p

Anyway, I'll be using two programs (MS-DOS Editor and Font Mania) to just edit the text first. Once I'm completed editing the text, I'll edit images and so-on...

Xander
10-01-2004, 01:33 PM
I don't think this is really suitable.