PDA

View Full Version : Who is your best character?

I.chocobo
09-29-2004, 01:01 PM
My best character is auron and tidus, my worst is kimhari, he sucks. who is you best character? :confused:

ying-fa
09-29-2004, 01:16 PM
would you believe that yuna is my best character? she's even stronger than auron and rikku! my worst character is... i think lulu.

Halenite
09-29-2004, 05:10 PM
I would have to say Wakka, when I get his celestial weapon mastered, he'll be even stronger.

His HP is even higher than Auron's!

My worst would have to be Rikku.

Dante WolfWood
09-29-2004, 08:24 PM
actually, this may come as a shock...kimahri is my strongest...and best def. you just need to know how to use him! my 2nd and 3rd are tidus and yuna respectively...(not just counting str)

weakest? lulu and rikku are tied,auron is right in the middle....

Necronopticous
09-29-2004, 09:59 PM
Yuna is the best character in the game. She is the only person who has a unique characteristic that no one else can gain, and that's the ability to summon. Once your sphere grid is maxed, every one else is equal, except for maybe 100-500 hit point difference which makes no difference whatsoever when you have a max of nearly 50,000

Big D
09-30-2004, 12:27 AM
I made Lulu mu strongest, follwed by Rikku and Yuna. Used them to defeat the Dark Aeons.
I like those characters, and I'm kind of tired of the female characters being designed as the 'underdogs', with weaker attacks and abilities (especially the Overdrives in FFX) so I purposefully made the women into my ultimate party of destructive doom.

Lon611
09-30-2004, 12:32 AM
tidus....

both he and auron have completed the same sphere grid and tidus's stats still dominate....i would feel better if they were auron's, but oh well :rolleyes2

square_is_the_best
09-30-2004, 05:07 AM
I can't tell anymore. I don't have enough dark matters to break hp limit. But in other categories...maybe Tidus and Auron? Lulu and Yuna are close. Rikku is after them. Kimhari is worst but that'll change. Wakka, I don't have is celestial weapon upgraded so I never use him.

chocomog33
09-30-2004, 08:29 PM
in my international version i have a 1,100 hour file that has everything fully maxed out, and all of the blitzball players (original team, hell no ...) at level 99.
but like someone previously stated, yuna would still be my best, because with her i can summon up a shield.

Ultima Shadow
09-30-2004, 10:04 PM
Yuna> Anyone.

Necronopticous
09-30-2004, 10:06 PM
Yuna> Anyone.
Aye

Old Manus
09-30-2004, 10:28 PM
My best character is Tidus. He has very high stats, and, that's it really. His only downside is that his overdrives are a word i could not possibly post here.

Necronopticous
09-30-2004, 10:49 PM
Hmm, taking overdrives into consideration, I guess the best character in the game is Wakka, his attack reels can deal more damage than anyone elses, it's the most powerful attack in the game. They are capable of dealing 1,199,988 damage in a single turn.

LuCas23332
10-02-2004, 05:13 PM
WUT THE FNFI@FSDBFHUSDBFSDUBORN#IONWEUIBFWEFY#F#QF

how the heck do u guys get like 999999 hp and do like 100k damage wtf?

tell me how please someone wut the hell is this i need to know! >=(

is it the ultimate weapon? no, it cant be.

celestial weapon? i never heard of a celestial weapon, where do u get it?

my auron is the strongest rite now and he only has 3700 hp and deals 1700 damage man..

is it gameshark u guys are using?

Dante WolfWood
10-02-2004, 05:59 PM
??? just wait till the near-end of the game and you'll find out...if not, use gamefaqs.com

Old Manus
10-02-2004, 06:15 PM

my auron is the strongest rite now and he only has 3700 hp and deals 1700 damage man..

is it gameshark u guys are using?

Ok, I shall answer your questions one by one.

1. Yes, I thought that too.

2. You cannot have 999999HP, but you can deal around 100k. Get a celestial weapon(hard), and train, train, train, then train a bit more. Then train again for the hell of it, and you should be able to deal mega damage like that. To get mega HP, get an armour with "break damage limit" on it and train, train, train.

3. I just did. Isn't that great!

4. No and yes.

5. The Celestial weapons are the ultimate weapons. Read one of the "Important" threads in the FFX thread err...place.

6. That's crap.

7. No.

Dark bahamut
10-02-2004, 06:46 PM
why does it matter? apparently it is, ultimately, possible to get ALL you characters stats upto 255, so.... yeah. but, until i manage that, Auron and tidus are tied

Lon611
10-02-2004, 07:31 PM
Hmm, taking overdrives into consideration, I guess the best character in the game is Wakka, his attack reels can deal more damage than anyone elses, it's the most powerful attack in the game. They are capable of dealing 1,199,988 damage in a single turn.

wat about mindy's "passado" special attack?thats got to be around the same amount of damage, plus...

1)you don't need any celestial weapons:no side quests!!!

2)you don't need to refill your overdrive meter

do aeons count?!if so, i'd say magus sisters and more specifically mindy :D :D :D

kikimm
10-02-2004, 08:28 PM
wat about mindy's "passado" special attack?thats got to be around the same amount of damage

Eh heh...when I first used that, it did crap. Plus, I hate them, so I never used them after that one time. :greenie:

But my best character....was Auron, or Wakka. Wakka had finished his part, and was going into Auron, so he had double the stuff. I stopped playing before I got them all leveled up, or got their celestial weapons, though. Heh...

But my worst was definitley Lulu. Aftr I gave black magic spheres to Yuna, who had higher magic, she was completely worthless. I like Lulu, just not in battle after a certain point in the game.

:D

Lon611
10-02-2004, 08:39 PM
But my worst was definitley Lulu. Aftr I gave black magic spheres to Yuna, who had higher magic, she was completely worthless. I like Lulu, just not in battle after a certain point in the game. :D

i couldn't have said it better myself :D ooh, same goes for kimahri :rolleyes2

kikimm
10-02-2004, 09:52 PM
i couldn't have said it better myself :D ooh, same goes for kimahri :rolleyes2

Argh, how could I have forgotten about him? Yeppers. The only good thing he has is nova, and possibly white wind.

:D

Del Murder
10-03-2004, 06:58 AM
Well, Yuna can summon large monsters that come and win battles for me and the others can't.

m4tt
10-03-2004, 07:07 AM
The last game I played Yuna was my strongest. She did more physical damage than Wakka and Auron. Not to mention 99,999 with Holy.

I.chocobo
10-03-2004, 10:10 AM
Holy? hmmmm..... I haven't learnd it, but I wnat to learn it, how do I get enough ap to learn it? I've beated yunalesca without holy, but I need it on sin. Now sin got wings and overdrivebar and I can't block his overdrive attack, help me.

KalmDreamsz
10-03-2004, 12:44 PM
My Yuna is my strongest cause she did everything on the sphere grid and not to metion those spheres that turn nodes into yaddie yaddie yah... Also my Rikku is strong too.... My weakest has to be either Kimahri or Lulu... :eep:

Lon611
10-03-2004, 04:35 PM
Holy? hmmmm..... I haven't learnd it, but I wnat to learn it, how do I get enough ap to learn it? I've beated yunalesca without holy, but I need it on sin. Now sin got wings and overdrivebar and I can't block his overdrive attack, help me.

lol, you're not supposed to block his overdrive. once Sin reaches overdrive, you're automatically done for because it's the strongest attack ever in Spira.

in order to beat Sin, DO NOT use you're Aeon's Overdrives. this will only speed up Sin's Overdrive. so, you need to learn Holy, as well as getting Yuna's Celestial Weapon unlocked. this will allow you to Break Damage Limit. unlocking the weopon shouldn't take to long. it's probably the easiest one to unlock, besides Rikku's.

Holy (i believe) is located at the end of Yuna's part of the Sphere Grid. Hope i helped! :cool:

LuCas23332
10-03-2004, 09:37 PM
wut the, does the celestial weapons automatically give u godlike hp/strength/mp?

cuz i just got tidus, auron, yuna, and rikku's ultimate weapon and i dont have anything similar to have like 99999 damage or hp like you guys do.

square_is_the_best
10-04-2004, 04:33 AM
You skipped a big step, grasshopper. You forgot to train.

I.chocobo
10-04-2004, 08:44 AM
I got Yunas and Aurons celestical wepon, I've also upgrade them with moon and mars crest, and now yojimbo and ifrit can deal over 9999 damage and I have learnd yojimbo to take zanmato for only 1 gil in overdrivemode!!

listentomystory
10-04-2004, 12:58 PM
mine is tidus hes got nearly double the attributes of everyone else

Darkangel863
10-04-2004, 06:41 PM
My best is auron and tidus, they can deal out an awesome amount of damage, (max normally). Plus they look way beta then the others! (wiv the exception of Rikku, shes hot!), i mean come on, who fights wiv a bloody ball!

oh and I.chocobo if u want to learn a great way to get AP, do the following.
1. Capture 1of each of the monsters in Yojimbos cave, this will unlock the Don tonberry in the arena.
2. Modify a piece of armour for each of your characters so it has Overdrive>AP and any double or triple AP or overdrives skills that you hav the items for.
3. Set two of your characters overdrive modes to comrade, and one to stotic.
4. fight the Don tonberry in the arena, and have the stotic character attack it. He will be killed by the counter attack. The other two revive him. repeat.
5. even if u end this fight by runnin away, u would hav earnt massive amounts of AP.

Ryth
10-05-2004, 01:51 AM
Best: Tie of Auron and Wakka then Tidus
Worst: Rikku (she doesn't suck anymore but she ain't as good as the others though)

Auronhart
10-28-2004, 04:54 PM
In my game my people are all maxed but I have to say that with maxed stats aeons are basically useless. (unless a move like armageddon is being used) So just for fun, I had the characters fight each other with normal attacks, (quick hit=strongest).
after many tries I came up with the result that Tidus is the best closely followed by Wakka (they evade more often than others which could just be because of their celestial weapons).

Dark_Sephiroth666
10-29-2004, 04:28 AM
Rikku and Tidus are my best characters. Rikku's so awesome!!! My worst is Auron. I just never used him. I never use Kimahri either.

Anri
10-29-2004, 03:02 PM
Interesting. Well all throughout the game, Auron was my strongest character. He dealt the most damage. Yuna was the weakest, she couldn't deal any damage except through Aeons which I hardly use anyway (except in boss fights and hard fights of course).

Now however, I'm finding that Tidus, when healthy, is stronger than Auron because of the Celestial Weapon thing. Auron only hits well when his hitpoints are low!! Even Rikku is hitting harder than him now!! Really, in most of the battle arena fights, it doesn't matter because you'll have auto-phoenix and auto-life on everyone and each hit automatically kills someone so keeping Auron low on HP won't make a difference. Wakka doesn't have his Celestial weapon yet, the only one because I freaking hate blitzball and don't feel like playing it! But I have to because that attack he's got is very well worth it from what I hear... I still only have elemental reels! :mad:

11-11-2004, 09:16 AM
its hard to say... Auron is my best attacker, Tidus is decent and he has Hastaga, then my Yuna is great with Ultima and all the cures and stuff but overall Auron is my best

I.chocobo
11-15-2004, 09:03 PM
oh and I.chocobo if u want to learn a great way to get AP, do the following.
1. Capture 1of each of the monsters in Yojimbos cave, this will unlock the Don tonberry in the arena.
2. Modify a piece of armour for each of your characters so it has Overdrive>AP and any double or triple AP or overdrives skills that you hav the items for.
3. Set two of your characters overdrive modes to comrade, and one to stotic.
4. fight the Don tonberry in the arena, and have the stotic character attack it. He will be killed by the counter attack. The other two revive him. repeat.
5. even if u end this fight by runnin away, u would hav earnt massive amounts of AP.

thanks! but that tonberry guy, is he that hard that everyone says? he looks like a little kid! :D

VincentcerebruS
11-17-2004, 11:48 PM
my best character would havta be Auron, my auron has a coplited sphere grid, and once i made yna, rikku, and lulu go through auron's wakka's and tidu's sphere grid **i left khimari** and it wuz awsome, cause like yuna did extreamly powerful attack and auron super powerful magic!!!!!!!!!!!

redxiiii
11-21-2004, 08:58 PM
I personally like rikku followed by tidus

YunaXTidus
11-24-2004, 04:20 PM
my strongest was Yuna closely followed by tidus

zacks_clone
11-25-2004, 12:02 AM
Uhm...In my orginal game i think Auron was the strongest,or Kihmirai,and LuLu was the weakest. Now, though, I think Auron is strongest and Rikku weakest.

listentomystory
11-30-2004, 09:40 AM
my best character by far is tidus i can kill jecht with 2 hits one to get that mother of a sword out of his chest (that thing is class i want it) and the other to just finish him off. have to admit i was a bit daissapointed. the final battles where you just barely win are always more rewarding. i had myself all geared up for a great battle but it was just too easy in the end.

Demon eye
12-04-2004, 04:14 PM
well its hard to choose because I play all my characters equally so..I would have to say Auroun(i dont know how to spell his name)and tidus and wakka and yuna and lulu and kimari and..ill shut up and say that all my characters are the best on my side..!!!$$$

JseanjohnC
12-04-2004, 05:09 PM
very tough but i would have to say:
7) Kimahri-he just does not have a strength area like the others (lulu-elementals, rikku-machina, wakka-flying, auron-shelled fiends) so on
6) Rikku-she just steals all the time 4 me...only good later on
tough from now on:
5) Tidus-he just does not give off as much HP as the others...hardest gaining him up.
4) Yuna-im not good with white mages in final fantasy! All I use her for is cure and summons...and im gettin tired of summoning.
3) Wakka-just not as good as lulu and auron.
1-2) Tie between Auron and Lulu-just good leveling up and defeat fiends w/ ease

ninja-yuffie
12-06-2004, 04:22 PM
my best character is....ah what the hey ill give ya my ultimate team:

tidus-caladbog
auron-masurme
yuna-nivarna (natch)

chichi
12-07-2004, 09:24 AM
With the celestial weapons and lots of training all my characters are pretty good, but I guess my best characters would be Wakka and Auron and my weakest would be Lulu.

Sky 7000 2000
12-08-2004, 08:30 PM
My best characters were Auron and Lulu. I always kept Tidus on the team because he fairs well during battle. Yuna and Kimarhi were the worst characters for battle. Sure aeons are nice to look at, but who needs them when you have pure muscle and full fledged black magic! I never trained yuna or got holy magic and blah, and you really don't need it either. Great game, poor ultimate bosses and the ending almost made me cry - it was so bad. But still a great great game. Don't know if it's just me or not - but Auron is just damn sexy with his personality and sword. I mean c'mon, for a dead guy that's amazing!

seraphcloud
12-08-2004, 10:09 PM
mine is tidus and yuna i finished there sphere grids everyone else sucks!!hahaha

Little Miss Awesome
12-08-2004, 10:17 PM
Well, I've joined this a bit late but Tidus is my best character, he's got like 3020 hp and my worst is Rikku, she has only like 1050!
(but then again, I'm only up to Evrae! :) )

Deacan
12-09-2004, 06:33 PM
I find Wakka is my best.

His attack reels is just to good to pass up.

I often use a combo of Entrust with Wakka to use his attack reels, really helped against Neslug, or Omega weapon (very easy just had a load of heath in PAL version)

I found Auron the most usless, sure he has lots of heath and can hit hard, but his Accuracy is very low, and he is also slow and his overdrive is nothing to sing about, and i don't like his Celestial weapon.

The high damage when on low heath thing really stinks as i often try to keep my party healed.

Lulu can be fun with her Celestial weapon, throwing out double ulitimas with magic plus is fun :) and i like the Onion Knight.

Be fun getting a mini-Malboro :love:

FoxFire2
12-10-2004, 10:43 PM
Yuna is my best, hands down. She has like 7000 health now, with Nirvana leveled up. She is a fully fledged Black Mage and White Mage, and she kicks some serious butt. She even has Lancet! Yes, I know I have too much free time.

DarkMaelstrom
12-11-2004, 06:12 AM
You're a nerd?? I'm like, the biggest FF X nerd ever. i have everyone with the same armor attributes, and all their celestial weapons. I spent about 114 hours in Omega just to get all the sphere grids maxed, thus saying everyone is all godly. It's a little sad, don't you think? lol 254 hours on one video game, i mean seriously, what's wrong with me? :rolleyes2

Seph Lonehart
12-16-2004, 08:08 PM
Lulu she has all my powerful magic spells (shes also a healer now) her doll does 99,000 damages ALWAYS. and it has death, zombie, stone strikes
damage break kicks butt

Lain
12-16-2004, 09:18 PM
My best char is Lulu. With her celestial weapon and double magic she was almost death machine

KingOfDragons
12-17-2004, 02:54 PM
My best is Rikku, only 'cause she is a well baleanced char.
Both quite good at magic and the same goes for strenght. in the start. and can learn lots of magic and gain A LOT of hp as soon as you get her and Godhand looks cool to

Garnet236
12-20-2004, 09:21 PM
Tidus is my best. His HP is 25,000++ while his other stats are all above 100 except for his luck....only around 30 or is it 40?

rubah
12-21-2004, 04:55 AM
hmm. . . Well, at this point Yuna, Rikku, and Auron are all about even. Tidus is riding a little ways behind them, wakka is... somewhere? and Lulu is lost with 235 def and two digits of everything else, and well.. kimarhi has 900 hp because I accidentally let him eat a couple of hp+300 spheres:)

I guess Auron is the absolute best, because just about all of his stuff, bar luck and agility is 255. His and Yuna's agility are both 227, while rikku's is about ten more than that. . . I'm missing spheres somewhere, but I can't be bothered to look^_^

My favorite thing to do is set wakka's over drive to stoic and tidus' to comrade and go fight shinryu :x If wakka and rikku's overdrives are full, I'll just let her mix up some light curtains, and have him do attack reels (at 2,000 a piece, how pathetic^^) but then shinryu smacks him around and tidus' drive shoots up to anything, and then obliteration begins^_^

I dont' like fighting ironclad dude if only because I have to haste him too to make the battle go faster (apparently if you haste him first, you'll only have yuna and rikku quick hit for about 4-8 turns(or hits?) before Auron gets hasteaga in. If you hasteaga first, you'll end up waiting twelve turns and auron never gets another hit in:/

One of these days I'll go back and get all those stupid tonberries (just need two more;_;) and whatever it is inside sin, and then I can have fun with nemesis.

And whoever is using the omega ruins to level, good luck! So much more efficient to just get five of all the monsters, buy up a buttload of clear spheres, then have your fun with don tonberry, or whatever the cactuar one is (my dad calls him cactus pete, so I forgot his name ages ago)

sorry for such a long post from a n00b:) I just thought my 150 hours might help someone^^; (and over 200 on my last, inferior game-_-)

Oh, and sorry I can't give you mp/hp numbers-- I haven't bothered getting anyone the armor, so the only piece is the one I got from omega :) dont' need it anyhow^_^ (auron apparently only has 16000 hp the last time I checked, but that was many ironclads ago)

The Unsent
12-22-2004, 03:55 PM
Hmm, I'd have to say that Tidus and Yuna are my best, closely followed by Auron, of course.

Yuna killed Jecht with two hits! She's pretty strong, got more stength than Auron, and just less that Tidus...They all have their celestial weapons fully powered up, which helps!

Ichimonji
12-22-2004, 05:40 PM
Tidus, Auron, Wakka, and Kimahri all have maxed stats (except for luck, evasion, and agility I believe) and all abilities. Rikku follows close behind, but I still have a bit of work to do on Yuna and Lulu.

dyne trance
12-23-2004, 08:20 PM
my best character would have to be Rikku. She has her upgraded weapon and almost the atlas shield(i just need break mp limit). Rikku is also my fav character so i'm glad she is my best :)

DynasticJam
12-29-2004, 01:03 PM
I like all of the characters, yuna is a cutie, but overall i think that...Oh, i cant say, tidus is the main character, he is the one who starts the story, so i think mine is tidus.................and all of the rest!

fuuijinmon zell
01-02-2005, 03:08 AM
Auron is my strongest with Wakka Right behind him. Then Tidus and Lulu are my next best. Then Kimari and Yuna and Rikku is my worst.

J.D
01-02-2005, 03:28 AM
Auron
Just Auron

He Knows Haste Quick Hit And Thundaga looooool ^___^

Sweet Beloved
01-02-2005, 12:36 PM
Mm..Wakka.

DMKA
01-02-2005, 01:30 PM
Mm..Wakka.

Sweet Beloved
01-02-2005, 01:47 PM
Gotta luv Wakka. :D :D :D

rubah
01-02-2005, 09:04 PM
I don't:P

not until I pass him through t3h sphere grid. then he can actually be of some use against nemesis, instead of just powering up tidus' overdrive.

Then and only then may he receive my love.

Daikichigirl01
01-08-2005, 10:45 PM
My strongest character would be either Tidus or Rikku.

I liked Lulu until Rikku came along and learned all her black magic.

Well, I still like Lulu, just not in battle.

Tidus is just plain strong. I had him learn all of Yuna's white magic after he finished his grid (which I did by like the point of Gagazet) and he rules.

Rikku's mug ability is something I use on everyone. It helps.
And when you have things like petrify s and warrior overdrive mode?
I can deal massive damage with Rikku's overdrive now.

Yes, Yuna has aeons that are uberstrong, but besides her aeons Yuna isn't too helpful.
As a matter of fact, Tidus got Auto-Life before she did.

My worst character is Kimahri. If you ask me, I think he has no point of being in the game. I brought him into boss battles to defend then leave, so he'd get AP and be strong enough to defeat his brothers. He learned Lulu's black magic.
After he beat them, I stopped using him. He's useless, anyways. I don't like his overdrive, either. I think it's stupid.

shadowknight
01-13-2005, 08:43 AM
tidus no doubt..
with 99999 lives and atk...

T-MaN
02-12-2005, 12:41 AM
(I know itz basically a whole month b4 sum1 replied and i apologize if i am somehow continuing a dead thread) I gotta say that Tidus, Yuna, and Auron are part of my strongest team. With these guys, i can fight with high style ;)

rubah
02-12-2005, 03:33 AM
Well, being in the 'beginning' part of the game (everything before the hardcore monster arena training) this time for me they're still very equal.

Except Auron. He's got mug already, so he's just going to be awesomeness from here on out.

Silence-Knight
02-12-2005, 04:35 PM
I always use Yuna, Rikku, and Lulu.

Out of those Rikku is normally the strongest, then Lulu, then Yuna.

Flamethrower
02-12-2005, 05:27 PM
I'm not very far in the game yet, but so far, my best guy has been Auron. Yuna and Lulu are very useful as well. Kimahri sucks.

Shoden
02-12-2005, 05:28 PM
Auron then Tidus then Yuna

rubah
02-12-2005, 06:58 PM
Kimarhi is awesome when you thread him through rikku's grid to get steal and use and then shove him in ahead of yuna on her grid:)

holy on gagazet is so much fun.

It seems that every time I beat omega I get a bracer for auron. pity it's only got two slots. auto haste auto protect and deathproof would've been nice.

la monk
02-13-2005, 04:24 PM
my best 2 characters (not counting overdrives) are........ Kimarhi and Rikku. im serious my kimarhi does 99,999 and rikku does about 80,000. everyone else (excluding yuna and lulu) does about 60,000.

amratis
02-13-2005, 04:40 PM
lol, you're not supposed to block his overdrive. once Sin reaches overdrive, you're automatically done for because it's the strongest attack ever in Spira.

in order to beat Sin, DO NOT use you're Aeon's Overdrives. this will only speed up Sin's Overdrive. so, you need to learn Holy, as well as getting Yuna's Celestial Weapon unlocked. this will allow you to Break Damage Limit. unlocking the weopon shouldn't take to long. it's probably the easiest one to unlock, besides Rikku's.

Holy (i believe) is located at the end of Yuna's part of the Sphere Grid. Hope i helped! :cool:

I won that battle (the one where you get dragged towards Sin and only have 12 turns to whittle down his 180'000 HP) the first time I ever did it, was probably a fluke and I literally did it in my last characters turn. I found it not a problem atall. Personally I think Yunalesca's is the hardest of the boss's towards the end of the game. and I beat her without Holy. I dont have anyone's ultimate weapon either, have never bothered getting them in any game of X I've played.

P.S My fave character in terms of actual combat is Auron, he kicks ass. However character wise, I liked Tidus best, plus he's v.cute ;) :D

amra

rubah
02-14-2005, 01:54 AM
I had three people with Holy.

Friggin' man, it was so much fun:D

I lost the first time because I forgot to keep one person zombified and she used mega death. (something like tidus with auto-med used a holy water on himself, he used one on auron in his next turn, and I was stupid and switched the third person out for a person that didn't still have zombie-_-) I was smarter the next time:D

It's not too hard to get the celestial weapons. Especially Yuna and Auron's. and I think Kimarhi's, but I"m sure there are mobs of people that would like to stab me with a butterfly net for saying that.

T-MaN
02-14-2005, 02:28 AM
I gotta agree with Rubah that getting the celestial weapons for Yuna, Auron and Kimahri were easy, but i gotta say, it took me a DAMN long time to get Lulu's and Wakka's celestial weapons. Plus it was friggin' annoying getting Tidus' celestial weapon. Man i hated doing the Chocobo challenge in Calm Lands to get his celestial weapon. :mad:

Pho' Sho
02-20-2005, 07:46 AM
These are mine in order:

NAME HP/MP

1. Rikku 10380/1285
2. Yuna 9875/1580
3. Lulu 8380/1892
4. Tidus 13520/912
5. Auron 18244/830
6. Wakka 14818/1000
7. Kimahri 6644/778

I got all the celestial weapons for each character. But those are the stats with their equipment that has the break HP and MP limit ability. Kimahri's my least developed, though.

Coley
02-25-2005, 03:19 AM
The first time I played Auron was my best physically, by far, but Yuna was also a super strong character for me; my weakest were definitely Lulu and Kimahri. The next time I played I tried to level Kimahri up more, which I guess worked a little, but I still don't like using him as much in battle as most of the others..

Fireblade13
03-23-2005, 02:08 PM
Sphere grids completed
Yuna:Hers, Lulu, Rikku girl force BA: Double ultima with celestial
Auron:His, Wakka, Rikku speed rocks BA: Mug for the stealing (10 areas for catching arena! Can't find)
Wakka:Same as auron with switch his and aurons BA: Triple foul

T-MaN
03-23-2005, 04:52 PM
How long did it take you to finish the sphere grid?

rubah
03-23-2005, 08:46 PM
It doesn't take nearly as long to go around it the first time as it does to empty it out and start it over again.

you could probably fill it up in about 50 hours of game, if you're good friends with don tonberry and cactuar king.

T-MaN
03-24-2005, 12:51 AM
I guess we will all eventually reach that point one day :P

zwijnstijn
04-10-2005, 04:21 PM
hmm all .. well maybe yuna , her anima can do up to 1.6 million damage (with ultima buster) and 3 times to beat him . just teach him haste and curaga and sure he has at least 15.000 hp :-)
worst character hmm i know my sexiest charater is rikku ,tho lulu realy has a pretty face and uhm kamari is butt ugly.. i guess that makes him worst .. all got the same stats here :0)

Sephiroths Clone
04-10-2005, 04:42 PM
My strongest is definitly Yuna she has black magic and double cast so she kicks butt. Auron follows close behind, then Wakka.

fahadalhasan
04-10-2005, 05:54 PM
Well im near the bit of Yunalesca, i just don't have enough Holy Waters! =(

well my characters in Order are:

That was in attack order!

Auron
Wakka
Tidus
Kimahri
Rikku
Yuna
LuLu

Well Kimahri isn't so bad, i've finsihed his part of his grid, some of tidus' (from Hastega) and now he is doing Yuna's and so is Rikku, and Yuna is doing Rikku and Everyone else is on theirs!

Krag Koopa
04-10-2005, 05:59 PM
mine.is......I dont have one......I use them all in battle to help level them up.....They are pretty much equal

Creed
04-10-2005, 07:01 PM
My best is Tidus,Yuna,and Aroun
In the Middle is Rikku and Wakka
Weakest is Kimarhi and Lulu

Alitz
04-17-2005, 06:14 PM
Erm, my strongest was Auron. Not really 'cause I tried, but when I realised how powerful he was getting towards the end[ish], I decided I may-as-well make the most of it. My weakest was either Kimahri or Rikku.

derekstrickland
04-20-2005, 04:38 AM
My best characters are Tidus Rikku and Wakka my worst is kimhari he just totalally sucks.

rubah
04-21-2005, 12:40 AM
currently rikku is now the strongest. I say this on authority of her having break hp limit armor with slots on it, *and* the ability to cast haste protect regen shell and probably something else in one turn. the other stats just sorta get nulled.

Sei
04-27-2005, 01:50 AM
For me, I somehow ended up using all the Black Magic spheres I recieved to Yuna, so once I started using Black Mage skills for her, along with her White Mage and summoning skills, she ended up becoming my strongest character. (Well, until she's silenced that is...)

The order of strength and Magical strength for me would have to be:

-Yuna
-Auron
-Tidus
-Kimahri
-Lulu
-Rikku
-Wakka

I never could get any better at Blitzball, so Wakka just kept getting worse and worse.

DMKA
04-27-2005, 02:49 AM
Wakka. Even though Tidus and Yuna are the only ones who have their celestial weapons and such, Wakka is still the one I tend to kill more with....perhaps because of his great agility and range.

fire_of_avalon
04-27-2005, 03:26 AM
Auron is my best at the moment, but I haven't even STARTED doing all the mega levelling and such. I've switched him around into so many other grids that his strength is twice that of Tidus's (who is next highest) and for speed he's only beaten by Yuna and Rikku. I love Auron. :love:

Krag Koopa
05-01-2005, 08:00 AM
mine are wakka yuna and kimahri

BlackRibon
05-05-2005, 11:16 PM
Mine is auron and tidus, because on the middle of the game they were already twice stronger any other :P.
Yuna was also strong but only after i completed the monster arena

Sasquatch
05-06-2005, 04:29 AM
Tidus is my strongest, since I sent him along Auron's path after he got all his path taken care of.

Though only my 3rd strongest, Wakka is pretty valuable as well.

My physically weakest are Yuna and Lulu, but they compensate with their magic. Other than them, Khimari is a wuss, even moreso than Rikku, but she's kinda weak too.

T-MaN
05-06-2005, 04:52 PM
Rikku is only good for stealing, mixing, usind Al-Bhed potions, and breaking apart Machina. Well, that's what I think she is useful for.

benking27
05-06-2005, 09:10 PM
My strongest would have to be Wakka, then Auron, then Tidus.

Wakka kills almost anything if you know how to use him right.

disapointedchild
05-06-2005, 09:26 PM
Tidus is my strongest. Kimarhi, is my weakest.

I have tidus so strong that every single one of his hits does like 99999 damage. So whenever I do His final overdrive that is I think 11 hits altogether I do 1099989 damage. Just so you know I have defeated a magic urn thingy. I got really lucky though.

Charlotte
05-06-2005, 10:07 PM
My strongest is Rikku. Second is probably Auron and Yuna.

My worst is Kimahri and Wakka though. :greenie:

Shauna
05-06-2005, 11:22 PM
Wakka, Auron, Tidus, Lulu and Yuna are basically my best chars. Kimahri is the worst... :D

MoonZapdos
05-06-2005, 11:28 PM
Tidus is best. Yuna is second best. Lulu is the worst one.

Zanius
05-12-2005, 01:50 PM
I like Tidus, Wakka (because of this funny accent) and Auron. I also like Yunie, she's hotie!

Sasquatch
05-12-2005, 03:45 PM
Update: I just went through probably sixty or eighty sphere levels from killing Master Pugs at the Monster Arena, and Tidus had his Ascalon (Double AP), so I don't think anybody will be challenging him for strongest character anytime soon. He's got like 120 Strength, and Wakka and Auron both are around 80-85. But Rikku and Kimahri are much stronger now. I sent everybody but Yuna and Lulu up Auron's path to get the Strength. When they finish that, they go down Tidus's or Wakka's. Another couple points for Strength for Kimahri and Rikku, and I'll be able to take down a Master Pug without any magic at all. (As it stands now, I have to cast a low-level spell like Fire, but it does like 2500 points.) Lulu went up Yuna's path, and Yuna went through Rikku's and is now starting Lulu's.

I like Tidus, Wakka (because of this funny accent) and Auron. I also like Yunie, she's hotie!

Don't laugh. I live in Wisconsin, people up here really do talk like that. It's painful talking to them.

And Lulu looks better. ;)

Zanius
05-12-2005, 04:04 PM
Update: I just went through probably sixty or eighty sphere levels from killing Master Pugs at the Monster Arena, and Tidus had his Ascalon (Double AP), so I don't think anybody will be challenging him for strongest character anytime soon. He's got like 120 Strength, and Wakka and Auron both are around 80-85. But Rikku and Kimahri are much stronger now. I sent everybody but Yuna and Lulu up Auron's path to get the Strength. When they finish that, they go down Tidus's or Wakka's. Another couple points for Strength for Kimahri and Rikku, and I'll be able to take down a Master Pug without any magic at all. (As it stands now, I have to cast a low-level spell like Fire, but it does like 2500 points.) Lulu went up Yuna's path, and Yuna went through Rikku's and is now starting Lulu's.

Don't laugh. I live in Wisconsin, people up here really do talk like that. It's painful talking to them.

And Lulu looks better. ;)

Oh... I'm sorry... I didn't know that.... I won't laugh about that anymore... don't worry...

Besides here in Portugal there's also people that has also some funny accents too. Around the world there are people that have some specific accents that make them uh... unique… in the way of speaking of course...

L4dy Yuna
05-18-2005, 04:56 AM
Yuna.. Tidus are my strongest
my weakest is Kimahri, i didn't really get the point of him =/
so ya, didn't use him much

Nakor TheBlue Rider
05-30-2005, 07:57 PM
Big D:
I made Lulu mu strongest, follwed by Rikku and Yuna. Used them to defeat the Dark Aeons. I like those characters, and I'm kind of tired of the female characters being designed as the 'underdogs', with weaker attacks and abilities (especially the Overdrives in FFX) so I purposefully made the women into my ultimate party of destructive doom.

Lulu as well. I do the same thing as Big D. I do that in every game. Female characters Rox!!!

:<3: :love: :<3: Girls with swords :<3: :love: :<3:

T_I_D_U_S_!
05-30-2005, 11:46 PM
hi everyone is brycyle here?????
my best character is tidus i think?? havn plyed on it in a while :D

i now have a signature WOW :eek:
my best caracter is tidus then wakka and yuna i think :p

EDIT: Please use the edit button instead of double posting. -Murder

YunieChan
06-01-2005, 01:36 AM
My best character is either Tidus or Auron. They spend the most time out on the battle front. Lulu's spells suck butt, and kimarhi's attacks are only like 300. Tidus and Auron do over 7,000 damage so far... -thinks-

Sweet Beloved
06-18-2005, 04:43 AM
okay, i played the game the other day and Auron is my strongest.
Kimahri is sadly my weakest.
poor poor Kimahri.

Yliette
06-19-2005, 07:00 AM
Tidus here! He's always the first one I beef up first! He's like a swift version of Auron now!

My suckiest one is Kimahri! IMO he's a drag to level up. But some of his Overdrives rock!

Yliette
06-19-2005, 07:02 AM
Wait, I've noticed! Majority votes Kimhari as their suckiest character! That's no surprise though since he's the only FFX char without his own signature set of skills and abilities. Tidus has his Swift Attacks and Speed-buffing White Magic and so on and so forth.

DMKA
06-19-2005, 07:04 AM
Wakka.

pixie_demon
06-20-2005, 04:21 AM
Lulu is my strongest, followed by Tidus and Yuna.

Kimahri is the biggest loser ever

i always concentrate on the female characters in my FF games... they just seem to have a lot more depth than "derrr i hit things with my big sword" i mean.... can we say phallic symbol anyone?? :tongue: *ahem ahem MASAMUNE ahem ahem* :tongue: :tongue:

not that Sephiroth wasnt awesome dont get me wrong.... my cursor on my computer is a little animated Sephiroth swinging his sword.... AWESOME :D :love: :D

LionHeart_83
06-20-2005, 07:06 PM
My strongest are tidus rikku and auron, my weakest is lulu because i haven't gotten her sigil(200 TIMES)

The Anarchy Angel
06-20-2005, 07:56 PM
Mines Yuna, only because i taught her all the black magic spells that Lulu knew ...and surprisingly, Tidus is about fourth on my list, Wakka has the best accuarcy of them all and the TKO weapon *pwn*. Kimahri is getting better now hes learning more abilities *yay for self destruct*

Cruise Control
06-20-2005, 08:00 PM
Yuna all level 3 black magic, flare ultima, doublecast, all aeons (w/break damage on all of them), and she has been completely around her path, and she knows steal and bribe!

thinking of names is hard
06-20-2005, 08:38 PM
i always concentrate on the female characters in my FF games... they just seem to have a lot more depth than "derrr i hit things with my big sword"
Hmmmm....better hitting them with a big sword than with a cute walking doll...i mean honestly...a doll?
My strongest was Auron, but my best character was Yuna. She was useful because she learnt all the magic on the shere grid.

Skytiger92
06-20-2005, 08:56 PM
My best combination is Tidus, Auron, and Yuna.

Tai-Ti
06-25-2005, 12:15 PM
my strongest character is Auron, and itr depends on the fiend set up what my best combination is. but id say Yuna, Kimahri & Auron, cause then i have wht magic, blk magic, Hastga & Slowga, strength & speed & piercing.

Rana
06-27-2005, 03:07 AM
My best character is auron and tidus, my worst is kimhari, he sucks. who is you best character? :confused:Auron,Yuna, and Tidus they are the best. Yuna can get a overkill in the omega ruins on a tonberry! :eek: same with Tidus, and Auron.:tonberry: :eek: Rikku sucks at attking I only can get 50 in hits.:tonberry:

Rana
06-27-2005, 05:49 PM

is it gameshark u guys are using?Dude all the Celestial wepons are the strongest.come on!

Aphelion
06-27-2005, 07:09 PM
I'm not the kind of FFX addict who completed the entire Sphere Grid with every single character (in fact, mine barely completed their own Spheres), but my greatest character is Yuna. She learned all the White and Black Magic skills. That isn't impressive by the least, I'm just saying I found her to be a very powerful and versatile character, that's all.

Blitz Ace
07-04-2005, 08:01 AM
all my characters deal 99999 damage with about 35000 health.... and then there is Rikku, whom i love to hate. she has 1400 health and deals 150 damage!!! yay for rikku...

Tai-Ti
07-05-2005, 12:10 PM
Rikku's just at a dissadvantage, cause she comes into the game so weak, and ppl just cant b bothered makin sure shes in all the battles so she can keep up. Well, i was bothered, shes caught up 2 every1, but i still only find her usefull for her overdrive, witch can be real good if you know what to mix.

Kuja's Baby Girl
07-05-2005, 05:18 PM
my best character is Auron!!! yeah he's really stong

then next comes Yuna!

Sin Magnum
07-05-2005, 06:45 PM
Tidus is my strongest, hes the only one with either hp break limit and damage break limit

EoFFChatter
07-05-2005, 06:51 PM
Yuna. I just load her down with the extra HP spheres that I got in the game, and the magic, and pretty soon she's curing about 5,000 HP. My best party is Yuna for healing, Tidus for speed, and Wakka for power.

MoonZapdos
07-05-2005, 07:49 PM
Yuna and Auron.

Alexander
07-05-2005, 08:32 PM
Yuna.

Like Necronopticous said, in the end of the power-up, everyone is the same, aside Overdrives. All magic, all skills, max stats.

But Yuna still has something that no one has. Summon. That makes her the best.

Yuna, Rikku and Lulu/Wakka = Pwn. Because Mix rocks. And I like Fury, it can deal some obscene amounts of damage.

hockeydude
07-06-2005, 02:44 AM
Yuna Tidus and Auron/Wakka. their my best line up. only because Yuna and Tidus both have the celestial weapons(only two i could get haha) and Auron and Wakka both have dumb normal weapons so they deal the same amount of damage. but now i mostly use Yuna,tidus and rikku only because she sucks and needs to get better :P

Archangel342
07-11-2005, 02:56 PM
Magic-wise, Yuna is defitently my strongest, but Attack-wise I'd have to give it to Auron. Also, Tidus isn't too bad compared to Auron, but he's still weaker. My weakest character is either Kimahri [even with the Spirit Lance :( ] or Wakka.

Tai-Ti
07-12-2005, 05:52 AM
i just wanna sk, i no how yall got break damage limit, but how'd u get break hp? Did u go round bribing malboro's or didi u get the armour another way, cause 2 of my characters have now reached 9999 hp, tis anoying me *rabble rabble rabble*

Blitz Ace
07-12-2005, 08:09 AM
the dark aeons drop armor with break hp limit and sometimes even ribbon quite often. i managed to get at least one armor with break hp limit on it for each of my characters simply from fighting the dark aeons...

alternatively, u could fight Shinryu, who drops 2 wings to discovery for an overkill (that means you have to overkill Shinryu 15 times to get break hp limit on one weapon)

i wouldn't recommend bribing malboro's, unless you are very rich... isnt it 580 000 gil for 4 wings to discovery or something??

Sapphiresea
07-14-2005, 09:55 PM
Mine would have to be Auron!

Phoenix127
07-16-2005, 11:42 AM
My Yuna has completed the sphere grid.

Rikku - "What is it Tidus?"
Tidus - "Oh, it's just so embrasing. I mean, I have a sword and Yuna has a f****n staff but she can deal out more damage than I can."
Rikku - "Yeah, something weird's going on here..."

:)

Big D
07-16-2005, 11:47 AM
Staves are very good weapons. Faster than a sword, with greater reach and defense.

Of course, it all depends on who's using it... but a staff is, generally, a superior piece of armament. Tidus was never taught how to use his sword properly; he just combined basic principles with his own gymnastic talents. Yuna, however, knows how to handle her staff - as shown in the FMV where she performs the Sending.

Holy_Aeris
07-16-2005, 12:51 PM
My best player, would be Yuna, having learnt all types of magic!!!

Nifleheim7
07-17-2005, 03:42 AM
All of my characters completed and re-completed the sphere grid(i had to fight Penance)but my favourite was Tidus.My favourite team is:Tidus,Yuna and Wakka.

Slade
07-18-2005, 07:19 AM
On my best game where im doing everything, Rikku is my best character. She takes off more hp than even Auron (mainly cos shes been thru both Aurons and Tidus' grids) and she has all the white and black magiks.

Dreddz
07-19-2005, 09:37 AM
My best are Kimahri, Wakka, and Yuna
The rest suck

*Why does everyone hate Kimahri ?
He totally roxs

J.D
07-19-2005, 07:48 PM
Kimhari For Life
My Kimhari Knows All White Magic So Far :D

Midnight Garnet
07-20-2005, 10:36 AM
my strongest is yuna...second is Auron

Ifrite
07-20-2005, 03:06 PM
Yunie id my best, cuz she has the aeons ans she has her celestical weapon (nirvana) :p

Buschmaster
07-20-2005, 05:00 PM
Right now, I think my best would be either Auron or Lulu, my worst is Rikku, maybe Wakka.

FFXPlaya
07-28-2005, 03:28 PM
My best character is Tidus. WHen equiped with a break weapon and armor he hits 99,999 has 67,964 life and 4587 magic which makes hime my best character. His stats are maxed out at 255 except for luck which is at 76. If ther is anyone that has a better character than this then please tell me. He has made it though the whole Sphere Grid and has costed me over 3 million just to get him that high.

Blitz Ace
07-29-2005, 10:14 AM
all my characters deal 99999 damage with about 35000 health.... and then there is Rikku, whom i love to hate. she has 1400 health and deals 150 damage!!! yay for rikku...

it turns out i underestimated rikku... while she may suck in a game where you are going to do everything, like max stats and the like, she is definately the BEST character in a NSG (no sphere grid) game, which i am currently completing... damn trio of 9999 rocks!!

Hambone
08-02-2005, 03:49 AM
I wold have to say Tidus is my best character because all of his attacks do 99,999. On BlitzAce, each hit does about 27,000 and the finishing blow does 99,999. (Oddly enough, Yuna throws the ball instead of Lulu. :eek: ) His stats are well into the 100's, and to top it all off, an hp of about 25,000. My worst character is Kimahri. I just don't like him. his stats are about 120 less than Tidus's.

Big D
08-02-2005, 06:28 AM
(Oddly enough, Yuna throws the ball instead of Lulu. :eek: )That changes, depending on who Tidus has been 'nicer' to. If you talk to one particular woman a lot, and get Tidus to agree with her whenever possible, then she'll be the one throwing the ball. If all three women despise him equally, then I *think* Kimahri tosses the ball.

I usually get Lulu.

Wes
08-03-2005, 05:55 PM
Tidus and auron after that wakka,then rikku,yuna,lulu,kimiri last...
i trained before when kimiri stick his blade in semour,where i got like 8000 ap every fight (easy fight`s vs robots..)
Was good cause now im like 5 hours further i get like 4000 ap or 7000 ap vs big monster
and couldn`t use kimiri cause he was at semour`s

SammieBabe
08-03-2005, 11:11 PM
I'm in love with my Lulu....while her HP isnt all that great.. I am a big fan of weapons with One MP cost ability, and doublecast paired with Ultima and Flare..... and of course Yuna's holy w/ Break Damage Limit and One MP cost are fun too...

Mo-Nercy
08-03-2005, 11:53 PM
Rikku's the only one to have finished the grid.

I Took the Red Pill
08-07-2005, 06:33 AM
My favorite and strongest party combination is definitely Tidus, Auron, and Yuna. I'll bring in Lulu for fiends with a magical weakness. Although I love Kimahri's determination to protect Yuna and his overall attitude in the game, he is absolutely my worst party member.

ariana
08-07-2005, 02:06 PM
Kimahri sucks all the way. I think he's the worst character i've ever seen in FF's. My Yunie and Rikku are the strongest. then comes Auron, wakka and tidus, equally strong.Kimahri is the weakest link cause he's useless.

Fire_Drake
08-26-2005, 07:41 AM
Tidus
He has about 25 000 life and well over 200 def. + 99999 damage nearly every hit! :D
Does anyone actually have their hp and damage up to 99999?
I didn't read the threads so I don't know if anyone has actually said yeah or nah already

Big D
08-26-2005, 09:03 AM
Does anyone actually have their hp and damage up to 99999?
I didn't read the threads so I don't know if anyone has actually said yeah or nah alreadyIt's quite easy to get a character to do 99999 damage (basiclly, if their strength is around 180 or more). However, the maximum possible HP is around 30,000 - and that's using HP+ nodes on the Sphere Grid as well as HP-boosting armour. It's probably possible to go a little higher by using Clear Spheres to erase parts of the Sphere Grid, then replacing them with HP+ spheres... but there's not too much point to that since it'd compromise other stats.
My strongest characters have about 23000-26000 HP each. All have 999 MP; I haven't bothered with 'Break MP Limit' since they've got abilities giving them zero or one MP cost.

Jentaz
08-27-2005, 12:53 PM
You don't really need 99,999 HP if you've got 255 on magic defence and normal defence because if something does more than 9,999 and you have those 2 stats then it'll kill you no matter what and you'll need Auto-life.

My best characters are Wakka, Tidus and Yuna. Wakka is amazing with his limit break Attack Reels (12x99,999). FFX is strange because the only real difference between the characters are their limit breaks but if you have Wakka in your team and the Entrust magic, it doesn't really matter who else you have. You can sacrifice Yuna's Aeons in some of the harder battles agains like the Dark Aeons and Penanze(probably spelt wrong there!).

Hayate
08-27-2005, 02:08 PM
My best FFX chracter is Rikku and Khimari. Most people think they suck but no they don't they are really useful when you make them learn everyone elses abilities. AHHH thats the good old days.

KH-Cloudy
09-03-2005, 04:17 AM
I would say auron and tidus and maybe lulu with her magic =)

kurre
10-02-2005, 02:23 PM
My best characters are tidus, Kimarhi and Wakka.

The Mad Dragon
10-02-2005, 04:35 PM
Tidus, Wakka, Auron.

KH-Cloudy
10-13-2005, 12:06 AM
Tidus/Auron/Yuna is there another way to get underdogs secret?

ffxatticus
10-13-2005, 05:22 PM
yuna, she has all the white magic in the game, all the agas, ultima, flare and doublecast. :)

and for underdogs secrets, get all al bhed primiers and go back to rin on the airship and he'll give you 99 of them

Bowser
10-13-2005, 11:59 PM
Lulu, and Kimahri. And Wakkas third.

Lulu: ALL magic, working on Rikku's area

Kimahri: Finished Auron, Wakka, and Tidus areas, and working on Rikku's. :love:

Wakka: Finished Lulu, Auron, Kimahri, and Yuna areas.

Lawr
10-14-2005, 02:01 AM
Tidus/Auron/Yuna

Each have finished the sphere grid including hidden spheres,
and Break HP/Damage Limit(Celestial Weapons and Ultimate Shields.)
And at least 34,000-35,000 HP for each and almost always hit 99,999.

Wakka comes next with 12,000 HP and highest hit 27,000
Rikku with 9,999 HP and Kimhari and Lulu with 7,000 HP,
and an almost maxed out time.

(And if you get bored of beating Yevon [Turn him to a zombie and use Full-Life]
you can always go to the Dark Aeons and fight Penance. Just make sure you don't save
after you beat him/her/it.)

xX.Silver.Wings.Xx
10-14-2005, 02:15 PM
My best characters are always Yuna, Lulu and Rikku. Rikku is good for stealing and items and stuff like that, Lulu is my magic caster and kick ass babe, and Yuna summons Anima if I get in a jam. I never use Wakka or Kimahri. Auron and Tidus don't often get used either.

SoLess1
10-14-2005, 03:36 PM
Auron/Tidus/Rikku

Auron: Heavy hitter at first and the initial break attacks are quite useful. After 2/3 of the game he and Tidus become equals and are well rounded characters. At the end Auron has covered all of the grid and basically is a demi-god and I keep him around just because of the time spent and the game requires a three person party.

Tidus: Quick and well rounded at first. Limit breaks aren't too bad either. After 2/3 of the game equal in power as Auron, but a tad bit faster. Use haste constantly and Tidus will take care of most of the battles. At the end Tidus has covered the entire sphere grid. I like blitz ace because of its reliability.

Rikku: Quick and Mug abilities. 2/3 into the game her power is rising but not quite as strong as Auron/Tidus, however mugging for 8000 points of damage is very nice. At the end she is the best of all three. Her stats superceed Tidus and Auron and by casting Haste she dominates all battles.

Never did like magic so Lulu was out. Wakka was just retarded to me. Kimahri required too much work in getting limit breaks, and Yuna was aeon dependent early in the game and I don't like aeons either.

Sabs
10-14-2005, 11:23 PM
My strongest is a close tie between Lulu and Auron. Auron has a crap load of life and defense whilst Lulu does a ton of damage with her doublecast, but she can die very easily in my game.

Wakka is probably my weakest. I never really took a liking to him, and at the beginning of the game I kind of thought his attack was weak and stupid. Really, he sucks big time on my game. Kimarhi used to be my worst until I got his stuff up a little better, so right now he's in the middle.

Yuna X+X-2
10-15-2005, 04:55 AM
Favorite: Yuna
Worst: Seymour

Why Yuna?
She is a really sweet summoner and does her best.

Why Seymour?
He scares me :eek:

KH-Cloudy
10-18-2005, 06:07 AM
Tidus because he has good stats except magic and Yuna with her good evasion and magic :)

Strawberry_Mew
10-18-2005, 10:09 PM
Mine ish Yuna her attack power is 99,999 XD and she ish awsome

HunterFlamebrow
10-18-2005, 10:53 PM
Well, I borrowed this game from a friend, so I didn't bother with leveling up, getting ultimate weapons, secret aeons, or breaking damage limits.
With all that in mind, my most useful character was Yuna. She's fast, she heals, and she can dish out 9999 damage for 1 MP (Holy!). :D

Giga Guess
10-19-2005, 12:43 AM
Best: Wakka....I have/had Attack Reels down to an art form, and can kick ass with him.

Worst: Kimahri....I just forgot about him.

Rikku_007
10-26-2005, 01:07 AM
Mine are Tidus, Rikkku and Yuna They all have 255 of everything ecept luck and they have over 30000 HP.

dustdust
11-01-2005, 03:12 AM
Lulu cause shes the only one who can cast Ultima on my team!

dark blade master
11-01-2005, 03:43 AM
best characters would have to be a tie between tidus auron and yuna my worst lulu and kimarhi my middles that suck but not horribly is rillu and wakka:D

SummonerYuna
11-02-2005, 01:10 AM
My best is Auron and my worst is Wakka.

demon_werewolf
11-02-2005, 03:42 PM
my best is kimhari ronso my worest is lulu.