PDA

View Full Version : Somewhere I Belong . . . (OMG w00t)

Fuzakeru
09-29-2004, 01:40 PM
Well, I have finally moved myself up here to Michigan to live with Myles!!!! WHEEEEEEEEE! I just got completely settled in and I'm so happy!!
Anyway, where you live right now . . . do you feel like you belong there? When I lived in Mississippi I didn't feel like that was where I was supposed to be but here I do.
So, if you don't feel like you belong whereever yeeeee may beeeee . . . where do you think you'd feel the belonging-ness?

Logan
09-29-2004, 03:05 PM
I live in California. It doesn't suck all the time. I don't know where else I'd "belong", since I've always lived here.

Leeza
09-29-2004, 03:19 PM
I live in British Columbia, but I belong in California. :cat:

m4tt
09-29-2004, 03:36 PM
I live in British Columbia, but I belong in California. :cat:

You can come live in my closet with Danny, Leeza. :)

I live in San Diego, and I belong in San Diego. I couldn't imagine living anywhere else. Except maybe Hawaii...

Jebus
09-29-2004, 04:05 PM
I live in Missouri, but I belong somewhere colder and more populated.

Erdrick Holmes
09-29-2004, 04:34 PM
I'm so srry that you live in Michigan. I really am.

Anyway, I belong in Canada.

Mikztsu
09-29-2004, 04:41 PM
First of all - Congratulations! :)

In past few years, I have had feeling that I don't belong here in Finland, no matter how great this country is and how much I love it.

Peegee
09-29-2004, 04:51 PM
I've been in Windsor for almost two years now. I belong wherever I am.

What was that phrase: wherever you go, there you are

fire_of_avalon
09-29-2004, 04:54 PM
Yay Fuza!!! :D:D:D

I feel like I belong where ever I am at the time. Places don't ever really feel like home to me, only people do. Anywhere I roaaaaam. Where I lay my head is home.

Strider
09-29-2004, 06:13 PM
I'm up in the San Francisco Bay Area in California going to college. This is really just a stopgap, since I really belong with my girlfriend in Illinois after we both graduate. :D

Psychotic
09-29-2004, 06:57 PM
I've lived in my town for 17 years. 17 years annnnnd 5 months! (Minus a day!)

Ie my whole life. It's a kinda crappy place, but it's home. :)

Baloki
09-29-2004, 08:41 PM
I've never really lived anywhere long enough to call it home...

Fuzakeru
09-29-2004, 08:45 PM
Thank you for the congrats and happy faces of doom!! ^_^-
. . . and I adore Michigan so far, Joel. ( I know, I'll eventually hate the weather . . . that's what everyone says so far! )

Aurey
09-29-2004, 08:51 PM
I live in New Brunswick, Canada. It's okay, I don't mind living here, but I really feel like I could possibly live in Paris, or any other city that's larger and more populated than where I'm currently living. But Paris just seems to be the city for me. I'm not good at explaining things, so I won't bother explaining why.

Baloki
09-29-2004, 08:54 PM
Thank you for the congrats and happy faces of doom!! ^_^-
. . . and I adore Michigan so far, Joel. ( I know, I'll eventually hate the weather . . . that's what everyone says so far! )

Oh s :love: :love: :love: I knew there was a subversive reason to this thread ^^;;; Really I did ^^;;;;;;;;

Glad your happy though :D:D:D:D:D

Shoeberto
09-29-2004, 09:11 PM
Ie my whole life. It's a kinda crappy place, but it's home. :)
Yeah. Even at its worst, when I try to imagine being anywhere else, it just doesn't fit.

Leeza
09-29-2004, 10:05 PM
You can come live in my closet with Danny, Leeza. :)
OMG! Thank you! Can I bring my cats? :) :cat: :cat:

Miriel
09-29-2004, 10:13 PM
I've lived in Southern California all my life. I've moved about 10 time within Socal, but I've never strayed too far from Los Angeles. This is my home and I wouldn't want to live anywhere else.

zacks_clone
09-30-2004, 01:09 AM
I live in Maine.I hate the town I live in.I've always lived in maine,though.I loved the last little town I was in.We lived in the woods and it was amazingly lovely out there.Nothing happened at all,but I felt like I belonged there more then I do in this house.Now I live with my Grampa(hes healths going downhill they say) and I loath this house and town.I want out.Out of the country,preferably...I just dont know where.but this doesnt feel like home to me.Just somewhere I am welcome."Home is where the heart is".Sorry,my heart isnt here.

Denmark
09-30-2004, 03:06 AM
First off, yay for Hentai School Girl!

Secondly. I don't know if I belong here in Upstate New York (best part of NY imho ^_^), but it's okay. Someplace new might be alright. Canada would be interesting, but it would be cold. So here is good for me now. And there's gotta be a REASON for the internet, right? :D

Del Murder
09-30-2004, 03:18 AM
Well, it's kind of a secret.

Daryl
09-30-2004, 03:23 AM
I've lived a few different places, and the one place I felt most as if I belonged was when I lived in the city in which I was attending college. It was a beautiful place, and I met a lot of great people there. It was the first time in a long time I was really, truly happy.

I really miss it. A lot. But seeing as I have no money, I can't really go back. My work, and life, is where I live now... and I'm okay with that. I also feel I belong here, it is home, but it's just very lonely.

Erdrick Holmes
09-30-2004, 03:25 AM
Del lives in the Delete cave. :omg:

Ouch!
09-30-2004, 03:28 AM
I can't find a place that feels like home. I don't even know if I'd be able to tell if a place felt like home, but I've never really been attached to any of the places I've lived.

Fate Fatale
09-30-2004, 03:35 AM
Sigh... I wish I was in Kansas... Open fields friendly people...

Dingo Jellybean
09-30-2004, 04:32 AM
I live in Maryland around DC...this feels like home...but I do see a future in Sydney, Australia...or maybe Italy.

Yamaneko
09-30-2004, 06:10 AM
One of these days I'm moving back to Hollywood.

Shlup
09-30-2004, 07:31 AM
I just moved on campus a couple of weeks ago, and live a couple doors down from my boyfriend. It's great, and I've been really happy since moving. I'll admit that when we went back to our parents houses to do laundry last weekend, I went in my room and was a bit upset to see it so empty and uncomfortable to be in, but I'm happy where I am. I just don't deal well with change.

escobert
09-30-2004, 07:34 AM
I live in California Vermont. It doesn't suck all the time. I don't know where else I'd "belong", since I've always lived here.

War Angel
09-30-2004, 09:14 AM
I live in the only I feel I belong to. It's nice to see other places, at times... but Israel is my home, for good or bad (mostly bad, now-a-days, but hoping for better!. :p ).

Polaris
09-30-2004, 09:16 AM
I live in Portugal it sucks all the time! I would like to move to England is there where I belong... I'd be happier in England, the rain, the cold weather... I don't like hot weather...