PDA

View Full Version : Are you going to hell?

Earthworm Jim
09-29-2004, 10:18 PM
As I was glancing through a fellow board member's user notes, I came across an image of what the posters in there called a "flipper baby". This "flipper baby" was a child with virtually no arms and only deformed hand-like parts coming from his shoulders. Now, I know it's a terrible thing, but I laughed. This is just one of the many terrible things I've laughed at, and I'm pretty sure I'm going to hell for it, if there is a hell.

For all of you that don't believe in hell, just pretend there is, and explain why or why not you may be condemned to the eternal flames of Satan. If you're one of those clowns who still can't pretend that there's a hell and you insist on coming in and rambling about how there's no hell and that you're into some voodoo religion crap, get the hell out now because no one wants to hear it.

And since I like you so much, here's an image completely unrelated to this post. Hope you enjoy it.

http://img37.exs.cx/img37/7823/carrie7.jpg

Mikztsu
09-29-2004, 10:22 PM
I'm going to heaven. Sure, I sin like everyone of us, but I pray and God always forgives me. *n.n*

I'm a goood boy.

TasteyPies
09-29-2004, 10:27 PM
Im going to heaven because Jebus Jesus paid for my sins.

Psychotic
09-29-2004, 10:46 PM
Isn't lying a sin?

I AM A BONGO DRUM NAMED HAROLD SMOOOOOOOOOOOOBLE THE XVth.

I refuse to confess my sin or admit I did wrong. Here I come, Satan. :)

Shlup
09-29-2004, 10:48 PM
Im going to heaven because Jebus Jesus paid for my sins.
*high five*

m4tt
09-29-2004, 10:54 PM
I've been there. It's called Albertsons.

Edit: seriously though, I don't know. I haven't done that much wrong, but I can say some really mean things sometimes.

Dante WolfWood
09-29-2004, 11:36 PM
As I was glancing through a fellow board member's user notes, I came across an image of what the posters in there called a "flipper baby". This "flipper baby" was a child with virtually no arms and only deformed hand-like parts coming from his shoulders. Now, I know it's a terrible thing, but I laughed. This is just one of the many terrible things I've laughed at, and I'm pretty sure I'm going to hell for it, if there is a hell.

For all of you that don't believe in hell, just pretend there is, and explain why or why not you may be condemned to the eternal flames of Satan. If you're one of those clowns who still can't pretend that there's a hell and you insist on coming in and rambling about how there's no hell and that you're into some voodoo religion crap, get the hell out now because no one wants to hear it.

And since I like you so much, here's an image completely unrelated to this post. Hope you enjoy it.

http://img37.exs.cx/img37/7823/carrie7.jpg

well, obviosly I'd go for not believing....Duh! (I'm atheist)

Giga Guess
09-30-2004, 12:18 AM
I'm prolly going to hell for laughing at that pic...

Honestly? I like to think I'm going to heaven. I've made some missteps, sinned a couple of times, but I also like to think I've repented. I guess there's only one way to find out, though, no? And I don't think I'm ready for THAT step.

Jebus
09-30-2004, 12:21 AM
I can't say. I try to be a decent person. I've made mistakes, but I always try to make up for them. If I look back on everything I've done, I'd say I have fairly neutral karma. Where would that put me?

kikimm
09-30-2004, 12:24 AM
In limbo?

I would say.....well, I'd like to say Heaven. But who, or what decides where you go? Commiting crimes, or sinning, and not praying, or feeling terribly guilty, or merely just committing them?

:D

Necronopticous
09-30-2004, 12:29 AM
I listen to Marilyn Manson and enjoy Stanley Kubrick films, I'm definately going to burn in hell.

Meat Puppet
09-30-2004, 12:30 AM
I told you I shouldn't have posted that picture, damn you misfit.

Sacred Phoenix
09-30-2004, 12:34 AM
I have done some pretty crappy things, in fact I'm pretty sure i have a seat reserved for me in Hell, however, I have been trying in the last year or so to fix what i've done wrong and to stop doing stupid sh*t. I doubt laughing at things like that would get you sent there. I have laughed at some pretty bad things, but at that time it was funny!! Like this picture I saw of a dead cat on the side of the road, and some one had posted a sign beside it saying "Free Cat". I thought it was hilarious. However many would not.

Peegee
09-30-2004, 12:34 AM
I have ambitions to go to hell. Actually I just don't care.

But going to heaven? Not very likely, according to mythos anyway

Leeza
09-30-2004, 12:35 AM
I listen to Marilyn Manson and enjoy Stanley Kubrick films, I'm definately going to burn in hell.
I'm listening to Marilyn Manson right now and every day, but that sure isn't going to send me to Hell. I don't think that there's anything that I've done that would qualify me for Hell, but if there is then I'm sure I'll have plenty of good company. :)

Turk
09-30-2004, 12:36 AM
Only God knows whether or not you and me will go to hell.

and :love::love::love::love: manson

Necronopticous
09-30-2004, 12:44 AM
I'm listening to Marilyn Manson right now and every day, but that sure isn't going to send me to Hell. I don't think that there's anything that I've done that would qualify me for Hell, but if there is then I'm sure I'll have plenty of good company. :)

Well, I was posting based on the single-minded rules that you had to pretend that hell exists. So, I would say it was sort of a joke.

Anyway, I don't have to be from "some voodoo religion crap" to not believe that there is a 23 foot tall mythical demon in a large cove underground who tortures the souls of those who do wrong on Earth. I always just called it 'not being gullible'.

Erdrick Holmes
09-30-2004, 12:47 AM
I'm not religious. I don't have a grasp on heven or hell. I am more fond of Buddihism where you basicaly keep going on in lifetimes until you get your values right, then you go to a heavenlike place, if you don't you just get reincarnated.

Logan
09-30-2004, 12:52 AM
I'm going up. I hope.

Baloki
09-30-2004, 01:22 AM
I don't believe in either, and that in truth is my own choice, I just know that when I die I will go to the one place I know I'm happy and will live there until time itself ends...

Oh and Leeza, your location says your already in hell :tongue:

soulICE
09-30-2004, 02:42 AM
im going to hell. well.. living in a suburban neighborhood in a tiny town in the middle of nowhere, its easy to become bored. favorite pastime?

scare the old people and young couple/family neighbors.

1. spread a rumor about having bodies hidden under the backyard canoe.
2. convinced brother's friends of the very short kind to parade around the outside perimeter of the house wearing monks robes and chanting Tiny Tim. (not during halloween)
3. feeding spam to squirrels. (cannibalism?)

we're so whitetrash. ("mommy! mommy! i want a mullet!")

can animals go to hell? im pretty sure my brother's cat is spawn of satan or something.. always killing squirrels and bats and leaving their headless selfs at the back door.

Del Murder
09-30-2004, 03:17 AM
I fight evil for a living so I should be safe.

Giga Guess
09-30-2004, 03:39 AM
im going to hell. well.. living in a suburban neighborhood in a tiny town in the middle of nowhere, its easy to become bored. favorite pastime?

scare the old people and young couple/family neighbors.

1. spread a rumor about having bodies hidden under the backyard canoe.
2. convinced brother's friends of the very short kind to parade around the outside perimeter of the house wearing monks robes and chanting Tiny Tim. (not during halloween)
3. feeding spam to squirrels. (cannibalism?)

we're so whitetrash. ("mommy! mommy! i want a mullet!")

can animals go to hell? im pretty sure my brother's cat is spawn of satan or something.. always killing squirrels and bats and leaving their headless selfs at the back door.

...And now I'm going to hell for laughing at that...

Ouch!
09-30-2004, 04:16 AM
well, obviosly I'd go for not believing....Duh! (I'm atheist)
Yup. Aside from my complete and total disregard for God, I'd probably go to hell because of the hateful things I do and say. I'm not a very nice person most of the time.

Yamaneko
09-30-2004, 06:17 AM
I'm going to accept Jesus as my savior a few moments before my death. I should be alright.

Storm
09-30-2004, 06:57 AM
I'm slowly beginning to agree with St.Augustine's idea of "election/pre-determination". In that event, regardless of our actions in life, we have no choice in where will go after death. Some people have an easier time forcing themselves into being totally oblivious to life and completely commited to following the Bible word for word. These people, are in my opinion, the "elected".

escobert
09-30-2004, 07:11 AM
I can't die.

black orb
09-30-2004, 07:11 AM
1. I am the Lord thy God. Thou shalt not have strange gods before me.
2. Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain.
3. Remember thou keep the Sabbath Day.
4. Honor thy Father and thy Mother.
5. Thou shalt not kill.
6. Thou shalt not commit adultery.
7. Thou shalt not steal.
8. Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor.
9. Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's wife.
10. Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's goods.

>>> See ya in hell.. :D

Rainecloud
09-30-2004, 08:08 AM
I enjoyed the Chewbacca/Leia picture. Thanks for that.

Polaris
09-30-2004, 08:50 AM
I think that I am not going to hell but I'm not going to Paradise either... I think that I'll go to the 'Garden'...

Resha
09-30-2004, 10:24 AM
I have to die first, don't I??? Heeheehee. I think I'll stick with good ol' Earth.

FreaQaZoiD
09-30-2004, 10:41 AM
1. I am the Lord thy God. Thou shalt not have strange gods before me.
2. Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain.
3. Remember thou keep the Sabbath Day.
4. Honor thy Father and thy Mother.
5. Thou shalt not kill.
6. Thou shalt not commit adultery.
7. Thou shalt not steal.
8. Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor.
9. Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's wife.
10. Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's goods.

>>> See ya in hell.. :D

'Remember thou keep the Sabbath Day'? Pretty sure I haven't done that...neither have I taken the garbage bins in...brb. Still haven't figured out why coveting mine neighbour's goods is a sin. *Ponders*...*while taking bins in*

I wonder if fragging is a sin, like coveting. It's like mental sinning, and taking pride in the ability to project oneself into the game, and pulling the trigger...

~~~FreaQ

Mo-Nercy
09-30-2004, 10:47 AM
Well. I intend to live forever (so far so good) so the chances are slim at best.

FreaQaZoiD
09-30-2004, 10:49 AM
Must...foil...plan...

what happened to your cute little 3?

http://www.jeffgoode.com/img/spiderman_dance.gif

cool...needed to get that outa my system...AAAHAHAHA LOOK AT IM GO

General Zod
09-30-2004, 11:25 AM
No. Zod is eternal.

Craig
09-30-2004, 12:24 PM
I'll probably go to Hell because the only way to go to Heaven is to accept that Christ died on the cross for you, you could be the biggest sinner in the world but as long as you are grateful for Christ's sacrifice you will go to Heaven.

P.S. I'm not religious I read it on a site.

Misfit
09-30-2004, 01:48 PM
I told you I shouldn't have posted that picture, damn you misfit.
I had nothing to do with it. >_> You just had to post your baby pictures, didn't you?

Meat Puppet
09-30-2004, 01:50 PM
Hell it is for me then :smash:

Misfit
09-30-2004, 01:53 PM
I'll see you there. ^____________________^

Cz
09-30-2004, 03:59 PM
I'm definitely going to hell, should it exist. It's actually rather difficult to be a good person nowadays. If you are trusting, caring, and loving, people will take advantage of you, and that makes living a good life very challenging indeed. I must have committed thousands of 'minor' sins, which makes me a bad person in God's eyes, but I doubt that another human being would see it the same way. I've deceived others, and I've uttered curse words, but I've never attacked someone or destroyed their property.

In other words, I'm not a terrible person, I just sin an awful lot. :D

Earthworm Jim
09-30-2004, 08:26 PM
I don't believe in either, and that in truth is my own choice, I just know that when I die I will go to the one place I know I'm happy and will live there until time itself ends...

Thank you, you get an A+ in following directions.

Baloki
09-30-2004, 08:28 PM
Thank you, you get an A+ in following directions.

If I read every little detail I would have so smited you :tongue:

However I didn't and thats why I'm me, mwhahahaha

*Is indivdual compared to all you drones*

DMKA
09-30-2004, 08:45 PM
I have 5 pics in the album...thus I shall burn in hell for my vanity. :D :love: :(

Giga Guess
10-01-2004, 12:16 AM
I have 3 katanas, 1 tanto, and a naginata and an odachi on the way. I think I'm working my way up to Wrath, which is one of the seven deadly sins....or I'm gonna have a nervous breakdown, and take people with me....:p

escobert
10-01-2004, 12:28 AM
I'll see you all in hells kitchin :p

-N-
10-01-2004, 05:01 AM
Yeah, I'll be chillin' in the first level of Hell with like, Socrates and those other cool cats. See ya there.

Mr. Graves
10-01-2004, 05:04 AM
Looks like Chewie and Leia were caught getting funkay.

nik0tine
10-01-2004, 07:19 AM
I've been there. It's called Albertsons.

Edit: seriously though, I don't know. I haven't done that much wrong, but I can say some really mean things sometimes.

Don't you mean Walgreens?

Trumpet Thief
10-01-2004, 07:20 AM
chaos: Well, I'm trying to steer my direction into the way of heaven. Can't say I've done anything too wrong from what I remember, although, I hope I don't go to hell...

Rubedo: Although, from the looks of it the place looks like it gives freebies, and looong coffie breaks :p

Jack
10-01-2004, 11:19 AM
I don't care. In some theories, EARTH is Hell so I won't be going anywhere I haven't been before. However, what I hope is that if I go to Hell, i get to visit New York.
I have to go to Hell, i don't love God.

Silmaril
10-01-2004, 04:53 PM
I'll either be in the slums of heaven or the upper class of hell (I hope). I'm not a bad person, really. Sometimes, I'm just inconsiderate of "what is to be".

DMKA
10-01-2004, 06:28 PM
Don't you mean Walgreens?
NO WALGREENS IS PERFECT!

Or maybe that was just the commercial.

And I already am in hell...I'm just wondering when I'll get out.

Calliope
10-02-2004, 09:03 AM
Yes.

I'm going to hell, eventually. :love:

Ryth
10-05-2004, 02:47 AM
I'm going to heaven. Sure, I sin like everyone of us, but I pray and God always forgives me. *n.n*

I'm a goood boy.

I was to say the same thing it is sorta funny looking but has long as you pray for forgiveness you should be fine unless you are a mass muderer.

Giga Guess
10-05-2004, 02:59 AM
In all seriousness, I believe that I'll probably end up in purgatory. I highly doubt I've done anything hell-worthy. I mean, aside from the gay thing, but I have doubts about that one.

Besimudo
10-05-2004, 03:45 AM
I think that Earthworm just wanted to compare funny stories... and not to delve into the epistemology of religion. Anyhow, misinterpretation goes on a lot in here, so here is my attempt at why I am going to hell i.e. the intention of this forum.

I am going to hell because I allow the Devil to guide my hands. He tells me to steal things, he tells me to lift up the womens dresses and he tells me to do things or he will eat my penis. :mad2:

P.S. And yes I am a lay Catholic, I believe in all that underworld crap that the Protestants do not; especially what that infernalist Dante had to say in the Divine Comedy.... go figure!

Trumpet Thief
10-05-2004, 03:50 AM
chaos: Seriously though, I don't think hell can be that bad if I get to see all you guys rotting with me in there :D

Rubedo: Besides, the food can't be that bad, and at least we can break the rules a lot more.

Trowa: Seriously though, we might go to hell. We try our best not to sin and all, but sometimes, it just seems inevitable.

chaos: I suppose... we'll try our best to steer clear of it, but if not, I suppose we could say we deserve it.

Giga Guess
10-05-2004, 03:50 AM
Idle hands, my man. Idle hands.

DMKA
10-05-2004, 03:51 AM
In all seriousness, I believe that I'll probably end up in purgatory. I highly doubt I've done anything hell-worthy.
I thought Purgatory was a layer of hell...? Well that or Limbo is fine with me.

Ah well I mean if GG is there we could turn it into the beezneez. :D

FreaQaZoiD
10-05-2004, 11:46 AM
I have 3 katanas, 1 tanto, and a naginata and an odachi on the way. I think I'm working my way up to Wrath, which is one of the seven deadly sins....or I'm gonna have a nervous breakdown, and take people with me....:p

*shuffles away from Giga Guess*

Meh...I am a pyromaniac...

*shuffles back* - FreaQ

Promise
10-05-2004, 11:47 AM
Purgatory, for me. How boring.

Fuzakeru
10-05-2004, 09:58 PM
My dad and I joke that one the other are going to hell because one day we were on base ( he's in the Air Force ) and the Special Olympics was going on. We were upset cause we had to take detour after detour to get to the grocery store and when we had to stop at a red light we saw a woodpecker in the middle of the STREET poking at the road. I say, "My God! That thing must be retarded!" My father chuckles and looks at me and says, "He must of come on the bus with the others." We both looks at each other and laughed so hard then both agreed we were going to hell.

:eek:

DMKA
10-06-2004, 12:42 AM
My dad and I joke that one the other are going to hell because one day we were on base ( he's in the Air Force ) and the Special Olympics was going on. We were upset cause we had to take detour after detour to get to the grocery store and when we had to stop at a red light we saw a woodpecker in the middle of the STREET poking at the road. I say, "My God! That thing must be retarded!" My father chuckles and looks at me and says, "He must of come on the bus with the others." We both looks at each other and laughed so hard then both agreed we were going to hell.

:eek:
I think you should go to worse than hell for that, cause thats not funny...just lame. :eep:

No not really...but that was lame. :tongue:

ZeZipster
10-06-2004, 12:48 AM
I'm going to hell simply because I don't believe in it. Quite ironic how Christians have me made out.

Fuzakeru
10-06-2004, 01:48 AM
I think you should go to worse than hell for that, cause thats not funny...just lame. :eep:

No not really...but that was lame. :tongue:

:) I adore my lame-ness. :)

DMKA
10-06-2004, 05:02 AM
:) I adore my lame-ness. :)
Me too, as well as your hentai schoolgirlyness. :love: :love: :love: