PDA

View Full Version : Mommy, Roo won't be my friend :(

Peegee
09-30-2004, 12:35 PM
How often do you use an authority figure to get your way? Don't you realise you are being selfish? What do you do when something isn't going your way? What happens when you encounter resistence and cannot find an authority figure to rectify the situation? What is your favourite flavour of iced creams?

Baloki
09-30-2004, 01:04 PM
Mint Choc Chip Ice Cream *hummm, tasty*

I scream, you scream, everyone screams for ice cream :D

Logan
09-30-2004, 03:05 PM
When my sister lived here, I'd use my dad to make her pay me back/get off the computer/drive me places. Now she's gone and I have nobody to talk to..:(
Vanilla!

Polyonymous
09-30-2004, 04:10 PM
i dont really go to athority figures for help with problems (my lil sis is a big problem too) if she doesnt do somthin like stop humming to songs on the tv, stop throwing styrophome at me, or yelling at me for drinking the last of the juice, it doesnt really matter. Its funny though when she goes to my mom because i just tell her what was really going on (with a few additions that benifit me :D ) and she doesnt do anything about it.

i dont eat icecream enough to have a favorite, i like them all.

Mo-Nercy
09-30-2004, 04:22 PM
I often find that carrying a stick and wielding it somewhat like a baton like object, poking people and whatnot, will often result in INSTANT AUTHORITY.

The only thing that would give me more authority would be a rocking chair, a verandah and a shotgun. Since these things are currently unavailabe to me, I'll maintain my dignity and authority by shoving sticks in people's face.

Out of the original flavours, I like vanilla and strawberry. But amongst all those mega flavours, I can't say no to Cookies and Cream.

Leeza
09-30-2004, 04:41 PM
<b>How often do you use an authority figure to get your way?</b> Not for a long time now. When I was younger I would always use the old line, "I'm going to tell my brother!" That usually worked for most things, especailly for boys.

<b>Don't you realise you are being selfish?</b> No. It's was self-preservation.

<b>What do you do when something isn't going your way?</b> I try to figure out a way for things to turn around so that they would go my way.

<b>What happens when you encounter resistence and cannot find an authority figure to rectify the situation?</b> That happens at work all the time and we just live with it because our authority figure is useless.

<b>What is your favourite flavour of iced creams?</b> Maple Walnut is #1.

Yamaneko
09-30-2004, 04:57 PM
I tend not to use authority figures to get my way. I'll just suck up whatever comes my way.

Mint Chocolate Chip.

Strider
09-30-2004, 05:43 PM
Using authority to get my way hasn't worked for me for years, so I don't do it anymore.

And Thrifty's brand Chocolate Malted Krunch > anything else.

fire_of_avalon
09-30-2004, 06:30 PM
Mo, you're the coolest guy I don't really talk to much that lives in another hemisphere around.

I've developed a distaste for most authority figures, so I usually try to go up over or around them. Because I'm bad. I like Fudge Ripple.

Skogs
09-30-2004, 11:31 PM
If all esle fails, sour grapes is the way forward.