PDA

View Full Version : Die Ozma!

bEoWuLfX
10-01-2004, 12:07 AM
I can't kill him. I can't do it. It's like impossible because after I take him down to about 10000 hp he heals himself. Is it possible to protect against mini or berserk? How did you guys kill him?

black orb
10-01-2004, 03:26 AM
>>> Dont use Doomsday against Ozma if Im not wrong that thing absorb or atleast protects against shadow, Ozma itself cast doomsday sometimes..
There are various strategies against Ozma, I suggest Quina`s frog drop x9999 dmg, Steiner shock, Bahamut x 9999 dmg, Vivi + Flare + Reflectx2, make sure to put Eiko on your party that way even if Ozma kill all your characters Phoenix will appear from nowhere and revive your party a couple of times, Madeen does a lot of damage too..
Also attach auto-reflect on Steiner, Ozma really like cast berserk on him and make sure all your characters are inmune against shadow.
Auto-life and auto-regen are helpful too..

Ouch!
10-01-2004, 04:24 AM
Damage dealing insane party:
Steiner: Shock
Freya: maxed Dragon Crest
Quina: maxed Frog Drop
Zidane: maxed Thievery

With auto-potion, auto-regen and shadow absorbing armor on each of them, it'll be hard to lose.

If all else fails, go find all the friendly animals and give them the ores they want, until you get to the Golden Yan. Give him a diamond and he'll make a reference to Ozma. I think Ozma will be slightly slower and weaker if you do this.

bEoWuLfX
10-01-2004, 04:32 AM
see heres the problem for some reason my steiner does crap damage. when he's not mini and does shock it'll hit for about 2000. I'm too lazy to catch frogs so I'll just have to kill some more dragons. If I equip the ability bird killer would steiner do more damage?

Ultima Shadow
10-01-2004, 01:38 PM
Shock only does 2000? What's the level of your party? Don't forget to equip the sword Ragnarok to Steiner.

bEoWuLfX
10-03-2004, 01:41 AM
my steiner was at level 53 when I tried it. But I killed ozma today. I was like super lucky. I maked out dragon crest. and then I almost maxxed out frog drop. so my party was zidane, freya, eiko, and quina. basically I had zidant thievery, freya crest, quina drop. it was rough still. after one turn I dealed out about 40000. eiko used a dark matter first turn. well after that ozma turned my to main hitters berserk and started to heal it self. I have no idea how to get rid of besreks so I just removed their statuses with an angel snack. then ozma meteored my part taking out everyone except eiko and then auto re raise. then he cast curse and killed everyone. then he cast doomsday after eiko re rose. and then I cast phoenix. and then I did thievery, dragon crest, and frog drop. then he killed eiko with death and then I did thievery, frog drop, and dragon crest again and ozma died. Then I was like take that B*tch! YEah!

Del Murder
10-03-2004, 02:34 AM
Check this (http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=49295) out for help.