PDA

View Full Version : Ject ject ject! must kill!!

Kami
10-01-2004, 02:11 AM
Braska's Final Aeon. maybe it was beacause i wasn't prepared...? Can someone tell me the easiest way to defeat him?

chocomog33
10-01-2004, 02:36 AM
magus sisters, have the overdrive full, use it once, he goes to his second form ... then they may die, if so use anima, and then stall ... oblivion, and that is all.

Lon611
10-01-2004, 02:39 AM
level up!its as simple as that. :D

if not, use rikku and get use that one overdrive that doubles the entire hp of the party. i 4got what its called, so some1 can fill me in.

if you're at a decent hp, it should make you around 9999. then, use yuna's curaga whenever you get really really low. her nirvana celestial weapon (when its unlocked) is highly useful. hope i helped :p

Storm
10-01-2004, 06:32 AM
First off, it's spelt "Jecht".

Use the Zombie Attack on Jecht to prevent Jecht from being healed by the Yu Pagados. Also, equip stoneproof armor to protect from the Jecht Beam. The first form isn't too hard to beat, but try to make sure everyone has "Protect" casted on them to reduce damage from his sword swipe. When he is about to go into Overdrive in his second form, summon an Aeon to take the beating inflicted from the Jecht Shot.

Trumpet Thief
10-01-2004, 06:37 AM
chaos: Find Omega Ruins on the map and train, train away! Try to get the Ultima Weapons for all the characters while you're at it. Consult gamefaqs for that. In any case, the Magus Sisters and Anima would be a great help in this fight.

Rubedo: I suggest having most of the sphere grid's filled, if not, ALL. Make sure your characters have levelled up quite a bit, and the battle will pass like a breeze.

Albedo: *laughs maniacally* The only true threat from this Aeon is his Jecht Ultimate Shot, which is a slim chance for his Over Drive, cutting about 6000-8000 Damage to the whole party.

M0T
10-01-2004, 11:52 PM
I had problems defeating him as well, i could take out the first form but the second destroyed me.

I finally struck lucky, on the second form I summoned Yojimbo who attacked all 3 enemies on his own, stopping both pagodas, I kept paying him 10,000 gil for 3 turns and he kept the yu pagodas dead so BFA's overdrive guage wouldn't charge. He only attacked with his sword swipe, which yojimbo jumped out of the way of each time. Final time I gave him 100,000 gil and he used Zanmato, end of battle :)

Vaprice
10-02-2004, 02:33 AM
Every Aeon full overdrive.

Have most of your party really incredibly good. Make Yuna, Lulu, and Tidus awesome. Might help if they all had overdrives. Make her aeons strong.

You will know when you are prepared for the battle. Make sure sphere grids are awesome. (full)

Strong Aeons, all overdrives going to be very useful. DOesn't matter when you got them during the game what matters is that you have all of them strong, maybe a bother but it will be helpful in your quest to finish the game.

DMKA
10-05-2004, 06:26 AM
Summon Anima...attack three times....your done. :D

Blue Typhoon
10-09-2004, 02:59 AM
I used Tidus, Auron, and Yuna. Tidus attacks every round w/ the Caladbolg, Auron attack w/ something (I don't remember, but it wasn't the masamune), and Yuna heal/cast Holy. Have Tidus keep casting Hastega, and have Auron heal status ailments, while Yuna restores HP. In the second form, take away 5,000 or so of his HP, THEN use all of your aeons in overdrive. That way, you won't have to finish him off while he is stronger.