PDA

View Full Version : Jobs?

Fate Fatale
10-01-2004, 02:13 AM
is anyone herwanting a job at square? I know I am... I have decided that we make a team and crate a new game...(minus the game part of course....) We will plan it to the very end... So, who is in?

Average_Samurai
10-22-2004, 05:26 PM
Haha. I want to do it, for sure, but I think I should probably learn how to make a game, first.

Chris
10-23-2004, 01:30 AM
Lets make the main characters clowns!

theundeadhero
10-23-2004, 02:11 AM
Years ago when I first starting coming here, people got together to make a video game. I don't know if they ever finished it or how good it was, but this thread reminded me of it.

Fate Fatale
10-23-2004, 02:13 AM
Ok heres the Signup sheet Fill out and PM it to meh!

Name:
Ideas:

Ok there it is! and sorry Chris maybe one of them can be but... I'm afraid of clowns!

DJZen
10-23-2004, 04:42 AM
Wait...... Are you saying you want to work at Square or you want to make your own company? I'm confused.

Giga Guess
10-27-2004, 09:57 PM
I *THINK* NBM wants to wow Squenix with our mad skills, and possibly get on as employees. To do so, we plot out a game, start to finish, save for actual porgramming. I think.

What the hey.

Name: Tanner
Job: Character/Weapon design
Ideas: None that immediately spring to mind...

Fate Fatale
10-28-2004, 04:18 AM
yeah...Tanner... thats it! anyway.. I kinda wanted ya to PM the form to meh, but oh well! anyway here mine!

Name: Kyle
Job: Lead storyline writer/director
Ideas: maybe set in a tokyo type place? characters with style? I dunno!

Azure Chrysanthemum
10-28-2004, 05:02 AM
If you want any help, I guess I might contribute.

Name: Austin
Jobs: I'm a writer, and I'm not bad at juggling numbers for stastics and such either.
Ideas: I have several thousand story ideas floating around in my head at any given time. I can either a) create the storyline or b) adapt something given to me INTO a workable storyline. I'm rather good with characters as well.

Fate Fatale
10-28-2004, 05:51 AM
kk! heres the llist so far!!!

1)Kyle
Head storyline writer

2)Tanner
Head character/weapon designer

3)Austin
Assistant storyline writer

4)Ori
Assistant character designer

5)Rajin
Art director

6)SD
Producer(you WILL do work)

Azure Chrysanthemum
10-28-2004, 06:03 AM
It matters not. My ideas are more than likely not going to work with yours, I am warning you of this right now. If you have a plausible plot I can probably expand it.

Oh yes, I hope if you intend to write this game and have me "assist" you will at least use proper grammar and spelling.

Fate Fatale
10-28-2004, 06:28 AM
Yes I will Austin... I was just typing quickly and not checking my work... Sorry for the damage I have done.

master01
10-29-2004, 12:44 PM
the hell... if this will make square know im out there...

name:Ori (just call me master... im regular to that... the only one that dosent call me by any of my nicks is my parents.)
job:ahem.... if you need asistent with charcter dsigen, im very good at it...
im good with words too, so if you'll need something too say at some point of the games...
i can do monster design... tough, I SUCK at drawing, so i'll have to work with someone, and that include boss design...
choose one of the above you want me to do...
ideas: let's start before the ideas... i think i can bring help...
if you want me by ICQ its 339969854 or e-mail ori_porat@hotmail.co.il

Raijin
10-30-2004, 06:31 AM
Name: Raijin
Job:Art Director/Game artist www.3dimensioncomics.com/gameartist
Ideas: are you acctually serious about this? the hardest thing will be finding people to write the code for the game, unless you plan on making it a mod of another game which will still require coding artist.

Meat Puppet
10-30-2004, 08:25 AM
These things usually crumble. Err... good luck anyway. Maybe one will pull through.

Del Murder
10-31-2004, 02:50 AM
Name: SD
Job: Producer
Ideas: Producers don't come up with ideas, they just put their name on the product and make money. So in essence I am loaning you the world renowned name of Super Delete for your project. Aren't you lucky!

SilverWind
11-13-2004, 02:14 PM
Myeh...
Name: Drake
Job:I wanted to work on character design, but Master01 seems to have that down. Maybe I could help chara design. Maybe music design. I actually have my own game in creation, but it would seen more fun working with other people! Btw:game is called Silver Legends

Edit: oops! forgot...
Ideas:Well, as for chara design, I'm thinkin' a guy with a lance that can also summon! With Silver Hair! :D Not as the main chara mind you, but at least maybe the 2nd chara you get!

ninja-yuffie
01-08-2005, 10:34 AM
name: martha
job: character design (taken i know..oh well)
ideas: somebody should have a scythe (hands in the air for ppl who luv em) or somebody with unatural coloured hair (luvin blue hair)

SilverWind
01-08-2005, 03:15 PM
Sorry Ninja but I think I heard NBM said it was over...I really wanted to do this to.

Trumpet Thief
01-08-2005, 07:24 PM
chaos: Alrighty, sounds fun! :D

Name: Seto/Seth
Job: Script Writer/Storyline/Characters
Ideas: Give main character angsty past- when main char gets caught up in wars, memories of them enter his mind, and make him enter a certain adrenaline rush where he becomes a merciless soldier? (Off the top of my head...thank you Gundam SEED ^__^)

EDIT: Obviously he should accept more people. For one, it's not actually going to work a way it does in a child's dream. This is reality.

RedCydranth
01-08-2005, 08:29 PM
Name: Frank
Job: Editor
Ideas: Editors don't come up with ideas, they make sure storyline and spelling/grammar make sense. I'd be the one who'd look for loopholes and gaps in storyline, once you come up with a solid one.

If you really want my ceative advice, I say go back to old school graphics for nostalgic purposes, and it also allows for more space on disks so your game can be longer than FFX.