PDA

View Full Version : Chrono Cross Music

Trumpet Thief
10-01-2004, 07:02 AM
chaos: Who agrees that Chrono Cross' music was nothing short of fantastic? An epic journey, with music blending into it.

Rubedo: I truly think that Mitsuda did a splended job on this soundtrack...

chaos: Especially with Time's Scar, something I think everyone should hear.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
10-01-2004, 08:01 AM
It's not nearly as consistently good as Chrono Trigger's soundtrack, but the tracks that are good are very very good. It's just dismal songs like "Drowned Valley" that pull its quality down overall.

Daryl
10-03-2004, 04:26 AM
I really liked the soundtrack as a whole. That, or the great songs made me forget the memory of the not-great songs.

I'm horrible at remembering song titles, but I really enjoyed Time's Scar, the overworld music in Another World near the beach, Radical Dreamers, and other songs I can neither think of title nor adequate description. :aimsun:

Trumpet Thief
10-03-2004, 04:29 AM
chaos: I agree...

Rubedo: The violin really brought it out though..

Del Murder
10-03-2004, 10:22 PM
The first CD in the OST is my favorite video game CD of all time. 'Another World' kicks butt, and the opening too.

kikimm
10-05-2004, 03:37 AM
It is good music. The guy has talent, for sure.

Although I might like Chrono Trigger's music a little better.

:D

Trumpet Thief
10-05-2004, 03:40 AM
chaos: Yes, Chrono Trigger did top it. The music, for it's time was great. The tunes were perfect and catchy, like a large rival to FFIX's CD.

Rubedo: Although, I prefered both a lot. I just can't go turning down CC's music.

Albedo: *Laughs maniacally*

Samuraid
10-05-2004, 10:34 PM
A few of the songs were excellent...some were not as good. I think that's just about how it is with most games.

Dark Matter
10-06-2004, 08:10 PM
(Although I don't know CT's music .... :( )
I love CC's music too, esp Radical Dreamers.
Some questions:
Who's Noriko Mitose? Her voice is soooo good.
I think I fell in love with her .... but I don't know about her.