PDA

View Full Version : heeeeeeeeeeeelp meeee :'(

fulgor_astral
10-01-2004, 09:08 AM
well....... i have just started a new game + yesterday and i already arrived to sprigg's dimension....... but i dont know how to call my characters from my last game :( please heeeeeelp, im getting tired of this, thanks

Saint_007
10-05-2004, 02:05 PM
well....... i have just started a new game + yesterday and i already arrived to sprigg's dimension....... but i dont know how to call my characters from my last game :( please heeeeeelp, im getting tired of this, thanks
Okay, so what's the problem? You reached the EOT, right? (BTW, that's SPEKKIO, not Sprigg). Who do you have in your party?

If you played it normally, you should have by now:
Crono
Lucca
Marle
Robo

The rest you'll find by completing the story. That means to find Ayla and keep her, you need to do the Unnatural Selection quest (i.e. the final showdown with Azala and the Reptites). To get Frog for good, have the Masamune reforged at Melchior's place, again. And so on.

IOW, you'll have to play through the story all over again. The only difference is that now you have the more powerful items (excluding plot devices like the Masamune, the Bike Key, the Chrono Trigger, ect...), and that your characters are at the level you played with last.

If you're playing CC not CT, it's the same thing. Serge merely starts stronger, you have more abilities/items to start with, etc... Nothing changes except the fact that you can now fight the final bosses earlier and beat them easier due to the fact that now you're more insanely powerful than they are.

Could anyone honestly disagree with me that once you hit lvl 99 and have all the Prism Dresses and Prism Helms you want, fighting Lynx/Lavos/whatever isn't just a walk in the park?

Captain Maxx Power
10-05-2004, 07:21 PM
To gain all your previous chars, simply go to the dimensional warp after you get the Chrono Cross. You'll get a message about dimension instability or some such, just use the CC from your key items menu, et voila.

Saint_007
10-14-2004, 01:30 PM
I thought he meant Chrono Trigger

Sorry, my bad :p