PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone know when FF7-2 advents children will be released in Europe/Holland?

Trinity
10-01-2004, 05:04 PM
I really want to have al the ff series but offcourse europe is always the last one on the list who gets the game *damn that*
so does anyone knows

Rostum
10-01-2004, 11:56 PM
Europe is always the last one on the list who gets the game.

Be thankful, us Australians get the games after you guys usualy, seeing as we also use the PAL format. =( BTW. I don't think a proper release date has been said for the US, correct me if I'm wrong please.

Trinity
10-02-2004, 11:11 AM
ooh bugger ! It is not fair.. I want to live in japan or US so I can get it first .. well patients is a good thing they say.

why does it take so much time to bring it to europe or Australia from the US or Japan , it such a big diffrence I dont understand translation maybe ?

ps : hey I have had tam-tam cookies from australia they are good!

Sephiroth_Lionhear88
10-02-2004, 12:15 PM
yup europe always gets it late :mad2:
YEAH HOLLAND where you livin

Mo-Nercy
10-02-2004, 02:47 PM
Be thankful, us Australians get the games after you guys usualy, seeing as we also use the PAL format. =( BTW. I don't think a proper release date has been said for the US, correct me if I'm wrong please.
PAL = Europe + Australasia. We get games the same time they do. That's why all of our games have the option to change into about 8 different europian languages. It's also why we get UK games magazines not US.

why does it take so much time to bring it to europe or Australia from the US or Japan , it such a big diffrence I dont understand translation maybe ?

ps : hey I have had tam-tam cookies from australia they are good!
Translating into a bunch of different languages. I don't know why Australia can't get NTSC versions since the dominant language is English here as well.

Hehe. Australian food n00b. It's called a Tim-Tam and they go straight to the thighs. :D

Trinity
10-04-2004, 07:39 PM
haha oh okay tim tam cookies , well I like those cookies

but i dont understand the translators either english is english right.. its not that we are getting the game in dutch or something just english

Shoeberto
10-04-2004, 08:22 PM
I'm from the US, but I'd imagine that they'd try to at least include the option of different languages in the release, yes?

Armisael
10-04-2004, 09:41 PM
What can i say that i'm from Greece?Always the last ones in everything... :shame:

Trinity
10-05-2004, 07:50 AM
yeah living in Europe suck ( most of the time ) come on people lets move to japan , we will always be the first! :D

Rostum
10-05-2004, 09:30 AM
PAL = Europe + Australasia. We get games the same time they do. That's why all of our games have the option to change into about 8 different europian languages. It's also why we get UK games magazines not US.

Hehe. Australian food n00b. It's called a Tim-Tam and they go straight to the thighs. :D

Yeah, I just figured we get games a few weeks later, as we don't exactly have our own shipping so we are just the country that is on the way. That and I've experienced a fair few games not out here but out in the UK.

And yes, Tim-Tams are the best in the whole entire big wide world!

Trinity
10-05-2004, 02:37 PM
haha they are ! ( especially the way you have to eat them) but any way.. I think it still is unfair, but nothing to do about that . I will always be the last one :cry: ;)

Chris
10-06-2004, 02:20 PM
Yeah living in Europe is not exactly the ideal place for FF fans.
We always get the games when everybody else has already finished them...come to think of it...that really sucks :mad:

Anyways, I'm leaving for Asia in two months...HA...then I can finally complete my Final Fantasy collection.
Sweet mother of god, then I can finally pick up some FF soundtracks.

Trinity
10-06-2004, 02:54 PM
what county are you from then? and where you will go to?

which ff games do you have already?
if I may ask offcourse :D

Flashback007
10-07-2004, 08:52 AM
I want it to in Holland, hell, it must come out quick in Holland, or else..........euhm.............I dunno, what I will do then. Never mind, it must come out in Holland or I will go completly crazy

Trinity
10-07-2004, 02:22 PM
poor us ... we will going mad wont we.. well we just have to wait .
( al is dat niet altijd even leuk, vooral omdat je weet dat andere fans van dit forum het eerder hebben ) sorry a little dutch couldnt help it !

Flashback007
10-07-2004, 06:44 PM
You're completly right and you don't often encouter Dutchmen on this forum (en een beetje voorzichtig met het Nederlands he, anders denken ze dat we ze uitschelden :tongue: ) Also a little bit Dutch.

Sephiroth_Lionhear88
10-09-2004, 06:30 PM
(yeah tijd om te gaan nederlandsen waar wone jullie dan erges? als ik vragen mag)and some more dutch

Rostum
10-10-2004, 12:13 AM
I do not understand dutch.

Sephiroth_Lionhear88
10-11-2004, 02:11 PM
that ain't good huh
dutch should be the worlds main language :D

Flashback007
10-11-2004, 04:10 PM
Yeah, Dutch rules. We should let a Englishman say:
De Schevingse schooldkinderen rolsschaatsen altijd op de schaatsbaan.

in English it's

the Schevingse schoolkid always rollerscate on the icetrack.

But those anyone know when FF VII: AC comes out in Europe. I want it, I want it, I want it.

DJZen
10-13-2004, 02:14 AM
Hmmmm, the only Dutch I know comes from Gabba songs, which I doubt would be appropriate to repeat in a public forum such as this....

Look on the bright side though, you'll get the movie eventually. It's pretty amazing that it's being released internationally considering it's a sequel to a video game. Not exactly something everyone wants to see.

P.S.

.......GABBA IS THE SPORT!!!!!! :D

Trinity
10-18-2004, 11:02 PM
but uhm im from holland what the http://forums.eyesonff.com/images/smilies/lovesmile.gifhttp://forums.eyesonff.com/images/smilies/lovesmile.gifhttp://forums.eyesonff.com/images/smilies/lovesmile.gifhttp://forums.eyesonff.com/images/smilies/lovesmile.gif is gabba? please explain oow wise man :p